All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Me too Heather! new
      #113230 - 10/15/04 08:59 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

There are so many people trying to get pregnant on this board! That would be great if it happened for us all at the same time! My doc won't let me on chlomid until December if the progestrone hasn't worked by then. So if you girls go on it, I want to hear all about it!

--------------------
~Cara~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Cara new
      #113236 - 10/15/04 09:27 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

HI Cara, I have been a bit busy at work and haven't had a chance to look over your new skin stuff. I checked my nureogena and everything has water as the first ingredient but none of it had any mineral oil in it. Can you explain to me how an aloe based product is better? I'm willing to try about anything but I guess I've always thought aloe would clogged my pores?? As I said, I have very oily skin on my forheard but dry everywhere else. I have both white and black heads. Lets hear the scope on your new stuff!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Michelle....I'm on the two week wait too. new
      #113239 - 10/15/04 10:11 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I figure I ovulated this week as well. This is my first month trying to get PG...so I will just have to wait and see what happens. I'm thinking it may take a few months, but I tend to get PG pretty fast. But now I have thyroid problems this time around. And that can effect pregnancy.I have had my levels tested and now I'm running a litte on the Hyper when I'm usually Hypo thyroid. Such a guessing game with the meds.

Anyhow, I'm hoping the two of us will get positive tests this month. I'm do to start my period on the 27th. If we did get PG we would have close due dates...with in days!

Anyhow, I'm really hoping you will get your positive test!!! Good luck!

--------------------

Re: Steph new
      #113243 - 10/15/04 10:26 AM
michele

I'd be do to start my period the 28th! Bot, wouldn't it be great if we both got that double line.

--------------------

Michele...tell me what you know about ovulating.... new
      #113246 - 10/15/04 10:37 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

So do you have sex a few days before and then after as well? I've read a lot of stuff about ovulating on babycenter.com, but I was wondering if you have any useful info to add to what I know now!

Thanks! Oh, have you checked out the babycenter.com they have great info! I love that site!

--------------------

Re: Michelle....I'm on the two week wait too. new
      #113251 - 10/15/04 11:22 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I am due to start on the 22 or the 24th we could all end up with close due dates!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Michele...tell me what you know about ovulating.... new
      #113252 - 10/15/04 11:29 AM
michele

Ok! Most women just prior to ovulation will notice EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) this signals that ovualtion is near! The best time to concieve is to have sex just before ovulation as the sperm live a lot longer than our eggs, so its best to have sperm in there waiting when your egg "drops."

Personally, what I call EWCM is basically just a little extra slippery discaharge. I notice it most when I wipe, it seems very slippery. I usually notice this one to two days before I get a positive opk. A positive opk means you should ovulate in 12-36 hours.

I noticed this slippery stuff Monday night. I had a negative opk on Tuesday (had sex anyway because I new ovulation was near.) I tested again Wednesday and got my positive opk. Some women notice some cramping when they ovulate, I don't.

So, since my opk was positive Wednesday, that means I probably actually ovulated thursday or maybe today. I actually timmed sex very well this month. We know the sperm live longer in the EWCM so my sperm from Tuesday's sex would have insured sperm were in the necessary position even if I ovulated Wednesnight night. Having sex today is probably not going to help my chances any as its probably too late, but I want to be sure we have it all covered!!!

So yes, I try to have sex before, during and after ovulation but the sex 1-2 days prior to ovulation is most likely to result in conception! If your man has issues with low sperm counts than having sex everyday is not a good idea, than they say everyother day is best. I seemed to have gotten pregnant pretty easily the first two times but for some reason its taken a lot longer this time

--------------------

Re: how cool would that be! nt new
      #113253 - 10/15/04 11:30 AM
michele

--------------------

About aloe and these products! new
      #113263 - 10/15/04 12:49 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Michele - and anyone else who is interested!
I only have about 5 minutes so I will type what I can and if anyone has questions feel free to ask and I will get back to you asap!
First of all...Nelly was saying how aloe expires...that is not true with the aloe used in our products - most aloe based products use the ENTIRE aloe plant - the outer surface as well, in a mill...we ONLY use the gel inside the aloe plant - the healthiest thing for your skin ever! Aloe will definately NOT clog your skin. Aloe by nature is a healing and rejuvinating product - it's the best thing to put on your face! Not only does it heal blemishes, wrinkles, sun spots, etc...but it keeps your skin healthy, shiny, and firm!
Put a prune in water and in aloe - in water it shrivels and dries out...not absorbing any liquid...in aloe it acutally absorbs and looks better!

These are the ingredients to absolutely AVOID in skin products:
Mineral Oil, Waxes, Lanolin, Acetone, Borax, Alcohols, and FD&C.
I can explain why for any of those if anyone wants to know!

Ok I have to run - but you can read more at:
L'Bri

Check out the facial mask - it's incredible - it's like a face lift in 10 minutes!

~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Aloe gel expiring new
      #113270 - 10/15/04 01:34 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Um, I'm not sure which aloe gel I used. It was a clear bottle with green gel in it, and said it was for after sun care. I bought it in the states, and it was a major brand. But it did expire in a year. My doctor made me throw it away. I stored it in a dark medicine cubbord from one summer to the next. I put it on my foot, and the next day my foot was PURPLE. The doc made an in-house call cos my mother wouldn't let me outdoors with my foot like that. He asked what I put on it, and when we showed him, he said the natural aloe gel expires in a year. People with pale, sensitive skin should not use old products because they can cause skin eruptions and other bad reactions. I thought it would be ok, as I had just stepped out of the shower, toweled off, and put this "all natural" product on. But instead I had to have a series of cortisone shots in my thigh, and it took a week for the purple to clear up.

It's my 1st hand (foot) experience! You can believe it or not! But i avoid aloe and old product now. No need for me to learn the lesson 2ce!

~nelly~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 395 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5385

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review