All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Here's his reaction for anyone following my guy drama!
      #112326 - 10/12/04 10:59 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Well I told him about the "crush" on Friday and then it was a long weekend.

I came in this morning and didn't hear from him AT ALL. So I sent him an email asking him what was going on. Nothing...

A few hours later still nothing so I sent him another email saying that I was coming down to talk and wanted to know what was going on in his head. This is is reponse:

"My god, relax, I'm just really busy right now, ther's [censored] going wrong with our ads and these kits that need to be done and I'm trying to figure it out. Nothing's going on in my head. In regards to what you wrote last week, I just don't entirely know what to say about it. This isn't something I'm necessarily accustomed to dealing with and it puts me an awkward position. Anyway, not a big deal-I have to run for now though."

Anyhow, now that I have his reposnse he is HISTORY!!!! I officially HATE HIM and NEVER want to see him again. What a friggin JERK!!!!!!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I agree, what a jerk! -nt new
      #112328 - 10/12/04 11:11 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Re: Here's his reaction for anyone following my guy drama! new
      #112330 - 10/12/04 11:19 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Aw, SS! He's wigging out. Don't stress and give him some room. What if a good friend who happened to be a lesbian told you she had a major crush on you?? You'd wig too. But it will all be good in time. Just chill and show him you're not some psycho who wants to "make him straight." He'll realize you're a good friend and come around. And this should teach him, anyway, not to mess with a chick's emotions anyway! We're fragile, dammit!!!!!

~nelly~

I second Nelly's reply!!! - nt new
      #112331 - 10/12/04 11:26 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#112335 - 10/12/04 11:34 AM
Sara-Sage

Hi Nelly!

I honestly don't think I'll give him a second chance shold he chill out in a few days. He played with my emotions BIG TIME and started all this.

If he can't handle emotions and reality then he has no place in my life. I'm an emotional person and don't take well to being told to "relax" after all that's happened. I also hate being avoided and he apparently is "all about that!"

Jerk...............

#112336 - 10/12/04 11:37 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Sara,

I had a crush on a gay guy in college. and he was totaly into himself (not that all gay guys are). I never told him...but our friendship kijda fizzled out. Cute, yes....and he seemed like a nice guy. I don; even remembere dhow we lost touvh. But I realized pretty quickly he would be flattere dif he knew I had a crush...but he was a bit to into himself.

YOU DON'T NEED ANY ONE IN YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT! You deserve much more....someone into you not themselves! Is your boy friends a good guy?

Hope you never see this guy again...

*hugs*Ruhie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#112338 - 10/12/04 11:44 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Dude. All the gay guys I know, totally play with girls' emotions. It's like this... THING they have. This is totally normal on their side. But I'm sure this realization helps you, like, not at all.

You can't help who you develop a crush on. I can't either, and that Really Stinks. But it's always made worse by someone who 1) doesn't reciprocate, and 2) plays with your emotions to elevate his self-esteem.

There's nothing sexier than autonomy. Show some and go on with making plans that don't include him, and otherwise just living your life. Ditch the long notes. They's so desperate for attention. Get together with his ex and laugh at his cattiness behind his back. Or go completely psycho and leave a bunny in his desk. But don't hang around in the middle.

He's GAY and he's just not that into you. Go back to hanging with your bf. Or develop a new friendship at work. Girl friends are for shopping and funny joint halloween costumes. Find one. I'm sure she'd want to spend time with you!!!!

~nelly~

Re: I Third Nelly's Reply!! N/T new
      #112341 - 10/12/04 11:47 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

--------------------
Heather7476

#112344 - 10/12/04 11:54 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Ruchie!

I agree, he is WAY too into himself and nobody else!

Good riddance.

#112345 - 10/12/04 11:57 AM
Sara-Sage

Well said!!!

he was playing with me. I am convinced of that. I will never email him again and let him be bored in his little office by himself. That's a tiny bit of revenge right there!

I do have lots of friends actually. I'm going to a movie with his co-worker tonight. I wonder if that will make him mad. Who knows and who cares. The guy's a flake!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 217 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4351

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review