All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
Re: An update for anyone interested... new
      #111334 - 10/08/04 08:24 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Ya, I'm SO confused. How did I get in this mess? Oh, I know. It was all HIS doing with sending me an email every 10 mins and being so damn sweet and cute.

I just sent him an email and told him I have a crush on him and that I don't care to hear the "intimate" details of his excapades. Hmmm... I wonder how he'll take that.

Good god, this is so complicated. How do people that have affairs do it? (Not that I'm doing that or anything).

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: An update for anyone interested... new
      #111339 - 10/08/04 08:41 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Good for you! I wonder what he will say??? I don't know how people have affairs I am the type of person who can't lie! I turn red and start giggling. I can tell white lies like when my husband asks how much I spent at the store but anything majior you better look for someelse to do the lieing because I will give it away every time!!! I could never get away with having an affair not that I want to have one anyway!!
Good luck and let me know what he said!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH!!! new
      #111389 - 10/08/04 11:39 AM
Sara-Sage

Ok, First I have to say OMG! What a mistake telling him that! Oops. This is his response: "How can you possibly have a crush? Alright, I'll keep certain details to myself.On the very off chance we don't speak before I go, have a happy thanskgiving and try your best to enjoy your family visit. I'll think about you while I'm home doing the same."

I so thought he has been flirting with me this last week or so but he must not see it like that AT ALL. I feel really stupid and I don't know how I'll ever face him again???

Thankfully he left at lunch time and we have Monday off for Thanksgiving so I won't se him for a while. Phew!

I spoke to my friend who works with him and she said gay guys often speak in sexual terms and for us hetero folk, it can be misinterpreted. YA, I'd say so!

Oh my, this might be the last of my posts about him as I think this has freaked him out and he'll be afraid to even look at me the wrong way now!

Re: WHOOOOPS new
      #111424 - 10/08/04 01:13 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Ok well that didn't go well!! I would just tell him that While you have a crush on him it is not serious and you still want to be friends!! I wondered if he was just girl talking so to say!!! Maybe share some stuff with him if ya know what I mean!! I guess you have to decide if you realy want to save the friendship or not!
Good Luck

--------------------
Heather7476

#111428 - 10/08/04 01:21 PM
Sara-Sage

No, it didn't go well. But I'm starting to think it's for the best! Why pine over him if there's ZERO chance of anything happening? And I have a feeling that he'll still want to remain friends at work. We might not ever hang out outside of work though. But maybe that's ok as I'd probably take that the wrong way. And now I won't get any play by play accounts of his kisses and other activities. Yay, to that!

He has all weekend to figure out how to respond to this if he has any further thought. I'm guessing he'll pretend like it didn't happen which would be immature. if he ever wanted a true friendship and I'm more than just a work distraction, he'll want to have a quick in-person chat about all this. Who knows.

#111461 - 10/08/04 03:03 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

WOW!! I haven't read the whole thread, but sounds like I've been MISSING something here!!

Don't worry, I get crushes on gay guys all the time!! Two of them have ended up being my close friends forever - one since college, the other since my first job. Both have life partners now, but I got to hear all the juicy details before they found their mates -- and it drove me NUTS cause I thought they were so gorgeous and so hot. I used to fantasize about have Jay's baby! And I never even wanted kids!

So don't worry, you are not alone!! Gay guys are just hot, they can't help it!! (Okay, it's a stereotype and I actually know quite a few ordinary average looking gay guys who are real sweethearts, and a few who are real aholes. It's just the normal distribution of types you'd find in the general population. But the ones that are hot, are HOT!!)

So there's my two cents worth!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

LauraSue - funny response that I'll use on him if provoked!!! new
      #111496 - 10/08/04 03:55 PM
Sara-Sage

Hey there. Oh ya he's HOT. He's actually a model. I've seen his potfolio and he looks pretty damn good without a shirt on. He's got great bone structure and the most intense eyes ever. Sigh...

Any time another woman at my work mentions him they always follow it with a "boy, he's cute!" Yes...don't mind me. Little do they know that while they think I'm typing away on a project at work, I'm responding to my 15th email of the day from him; which I had mistaken for flirting. But he apparently doesn't think so. I'm kinda bitter. Can you tell.

I went shopping with my friend after work tonight (who is also his co-worker). I have the funniest line that I am probably brave enough to use. If he emails me and wants to quickly discuss the "crush" thing I'm going to respomd with a "Hey buddy, if you don't want to sleep with me, please don't waste my time!"

I think I would die laughing if I could get those words typed out. But seriously, he's a very sweet guy and I do want to remain friends.

Loud drawn out sigh.......................................

Tina new
      #111501 - 10/08/04 04:10 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Tina,

You go girl! I think that would be an EXCELLENT way to deal with things!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

Re: Tina new
      #111508 - 10/08/04 04:16 PM
Sara-Sage

Hey Sinead,

Do you think that's a good response? I think it would make light of a potentially friendship-ending disaster. I know him well enough to know that he'd either write back with a "????" or a "please come see me, ASAP" or nothing at all and be completely jaw smacked!

He needs to be played as I HONESTLY think he's been playing me! TOUCHE!!! (insert evil grin here...)

Here's a photo of him!!!! OMG *DELETED* new
      #111530 - 10/08/04 04:41 PM
Sara-Sage

Post deleted by Sara-Sage

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 42245

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review