All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
We feel the same, wow!!! new
      #111163 - 10/07/04 01:28 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Wow, we are in the same situation, kind of, you know (minus the gay guy thing). I feel the same way. I love him but there's no passion. I do also feel like I could probably "make due" but that wouldn't be fair to him -- or to me. Dammit, I want passion and a strong attraction. When you don't have that, it's just a strong friendship.

I do worry that another guy will get grossed out with my IBS problems. It would be tricky for sure.

My BF and I know we have issues to work out but he doesn't know how I honestly feel about him. I would never tell him as it would hurt him too much.

It's such a tough call. The grass always looks greener on the other side, doesn't it?

** A small update ** about my new friend. We were talking about kissing and I asked him if gay guys kiss as often and in the same way as straight people.

We started getting pretty detailed on how we both like to be kissed. He told me that I could watch him kiss his next BF if I want and that he's totally into voyeurism. OMG!!! I am still kinda speechless. WOW!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: A new question for Nelly new
      #111168 - 10/07/04 01:33 PM
Sara-Sage

Thanks for your long reply Nelly.

I know he's on another team. Dammit!

And yes, I am starting to get the idea about how they operate. He says he has had a guy "on the side" for 6 years and they sleep together in between other guys. Yikes.

What do you make of this? I copied it from a reply to someone else's post.

** A small update ** about my new friend. We were talking about kissing and I asked him if gay guys kiss as often and in the same way as straight people.

We started getting pretty detailed on how we both like to be kissed. He told me that I could watch him kiss his next BF if I want and that he's totally into voyeurism. OMG!!! I am still kinda speechless. WOW!

Re: We feel the same, wow!!! new
      #111170 - 10/07/04 01:35 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

We started getting pretty detailed on how we both like to be kissed. He told me that I could watch him kiss his next BF if I want and that he's totally into voyeurism. OMG!!! I am still kinda speechless. WOW! OMG I think I need a cold shower now !!! You will HAVE to keep us updated on that one!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#111193 - 10/07/04 03:04 PM
Sara-Sage

Ya, that's how I felt! Geez,what do you say after that? It was through an email not face to face. Thank god~!

#111200 - 10/07/04 03:19 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Between this and the offer Heather just got....this is turning into a WHOLE different board than when I joined, I think it needs an R rating!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

#111202 - 10/07/04 03:22 PM
Sara-Sage

YA, SORRY!

#111205 - 10/07/04 03:25 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Don't apologise, my life is really boring and these threads are enjoyable, I am no prude!

I thought one of the guys at work was gay because he was playing the "pronoun game" ie referring to "the person I am seeing" and "they" instead of she or he but I was wrong. He is so effeminate and always complimenting everyone on nails, makeup etc. So that little bit of excitement disappeared!

I love these girlie chat threads!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

Re:ROTFLMBO new
      #111207 - 10/07/04 03:29 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I know after reading sara's it gave me the courage to post my problem!!! I hope noone is offended!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#111216 - 10/07/04 03:56 PM
Sara-Sage

Ya, me too. I hope Heather doesn't mind that we're chatting up this kind of stuff.

Re: A new question for Nelly new
      #111242 - 10/07/04 05:06 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

LOL! Yep, totally common. My friend sounds like he would have liked your friend!

~nelly~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 342 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 42245

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review