All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Crying and crying and crying
      #110121 - 10/03/04 08:17 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I have not ever felt so much pain so severealy in so may places on my body as I have the past month or so.

And it's getting worse.

I picked up my coffee to drink it, and I spilledit. I even got it all over my brand new fibro book (Firbo for Dummies). All over my skirt, all over my sweatshirt...I just feel so EMBARASSED and like I'm such a mess! I keep runing into stuff (more than usual)...I keep repeating myself to hubby over and over...and he's loike "I get it". I'm not repeating it for him...but for me! I feel so incoherent that I want to make sure even I know what I'm saying...

I'm in SO MUCH PAIN I can't stop crying! I'm glad we didn't get a 2nd dog...I can barely take care of myself right now. Children are not even entering my mind tight now...

I tried tylenol arthritis...no luck. Coffee, which often wors for me, is doing nothing. How much longer will my life be like this...this is not a good quality of life I REALLY hope the doc will see me soon! Waiting another week sounds like FOREVER! I need SLEEP desperately! PLEASE fibro friends, help!!

I have a doc appoint. at 7am tomorrow and I have no idea how I will ever make it! I als need to pick huubyy up for lunch (he needs to eat in our Succa lunch and he doesn't drive so i hav eto drive him home) G-d MUST help me or I won't make either one!

I'm scared! Things seem to be getting worse for me. I know part of it may be my anitbiotic. but I've been on it for days...would it get increasingly worse as time goes on...and would it effect all of my fibro symptoms (my sense of smeel is more accute etc.).

I needa HUG! I need a shoulder. I need MEDICINE! LOL

One day I'm gonna laugh at spilling coffeee, I hope! That's my goal. But RIGHT NOW the pain is too much to bear.

Thanks for listening...I love you all

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Crying and crying and crying new
      #110123 - 10/03/04 08:23 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Aw, Ruchie...

I hope you get to see a doctor soon, too! If the pain gets too unbearable, you could always go to the ER. Remember that!

Please remember that this too shall pass. Things WILL get better!

Lots of hugs for you!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#110124 - 10/03/04 08:26 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

>>BIG HUGS!<<

I'm so sorry that this is so bad for you Ruchie! Can you maybe go to the hospital or call your doctor for some advice?? Someone has to be able to get you something to help with the pain, at least until your doctor appt. I don't have that kind of pain, so I don't know the first thing about dealing with it But SOMEone has to be able to help, they just HAVE to! Is there a clinic nearby that you can go to? Or can you call your pharmacy for advice?

You can make it through tomorrow - you'll get to your appt, and to pick up your husband. You are SO brave! I'll be wishing tonight that you wake up feeling much better tomorrow to make everything easier ...

Good luck love!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

#110136 - 10/03/04 08:57 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Ruchie <<<<<<<<<<<<BIG HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Maybe you should go to the ER, they can give you some killer pain meds and then maybe you could get some sleep!! I hope you feel better soon. It will get better hon I swear!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#110146 - 10/03/04 10:29 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Ruchie,

Sending loads of hugs and good thoughts your way I'm sorry you're having such a rough time...try and hang in there...it WILL get better eventually.

While I was reading your post a lot of it really reminded me of myself (the spilling things, bumping into things, repeating yourself) and I just wanted to make a suggestion in case no one has mentioned it to you before. I was like that for a few months, just completely out of it and in a "fog". It turned out it was due to dangerously low levels of vitamin B12 from my crummy diet. I had B12 shots for awhile, started eating better and taking nightly supplements, and alot of the fogginess has gone away. Just a thought in case you've never had it checked. It can cause all sorts of neurological problems (my worst thing was putting stuff from the fridge in the cupboards and the cupboards in the fridge - ruined some food that way!).

Hope you feel better soon!
Kelly

Re: Ruchie... new
      #110152 - 10/04/04 12:09 AM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Dear Ruchie,

I have been off the boards for some time with problems of my own but have still been thinking of you all this time and wondering how you were getting on.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still not well. I was really hoping things had picked up for you by now.

I will keep you in my prayers and I know you will receive the help you so desperately need. There were many times that I thought I wasn't going to make it but at long last we are expecting our MIRACLE baby!

I really, really hope you feel better soon and get in to see the Doctor you had mentioned.

Hugs,
Kerrie
xx

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Oh honey! new
      #110156 - 10/04/04 12:43 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Get some painkillers! Can you get Solpadeine over there? That's paracetamol and codeine, but with caffeine, but if you're drinking coffee, then you cares about the caffeine in the drugs! If you make it out to get hubby, take a bottle of water with you (or buy one) and stop at a pharmacy and take some drugs! Then keep taking them as often as you're allowed.

The clumsiness is part of it sweetheart - I'm ALWAYS knocking glasses of dissolved pain meds over as as soon as I get bad with Fibro or migraines, I get so clumsy and my hands don't work properly.

Get a cab tomorrow morning. I'[m guessing you won't be in a good state that early after all this.

It'll get better, I PROMISE! The antibiotics could still be screwing you up. Fibro is weird about that kind of thing. V.unpredictable.

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Love Linz

#110158 - 10/04/04 03:37 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

Things will get better.. and guess what- I'm covered with bruises.. had a few accidents up at camp... most notably missign one of the steps to the bunks and landing spread eagled- got a nice bruise from a step on the inside of my thigh.. and banging both knees on benches by the campfire... but thats my screwy night vision failing me totally... after that I was very nervous and tense driving home and I'm still stiff...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#110233 - 10/04/04 09:37 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ruchie, I'm so sorry your so miserable right now. I know you have seen several dr's, have they checked for lupus and ms? I hope things start going better for you! Here is a big hug just for you! HUG, HUG, HUG!! Ok, so maybe three hugs instead of one! I wish I could do something more for you sweeite!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#110236 - 10/04/04 09:50 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

Awww, poor Ruchie! *sends major hugs* I can't type much now, have to go TA a class, but I hope things get better really really soon!
Good luck at the doc's tomorrow!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 277 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1796

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review