All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: What's Your Tattoo? new
      #102955 - 08/31/04 06:34 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I would like to get it pretty big. Almost my whole back. I have a thing for Ireland. I have celtic crosses all over my house. The only place I want to go before I die is Ireland.

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I can do that. new
      #102956 - 08/31/04 06:35 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

LOL! Laura!! Thank you!

I think that's the first time I've ever had someone say they'd marry me BECAUSE of my tattoos! Most people put up with them. My ex hated them! (Jerk.)

#102957 - 08/31/04 06:37 PM
atomic rose

Are you Irish? (Or of Irish heritage, rather?) Just curious. My mother is mostly Scottish, my father is mostly Lebanese, and the two places I want to go before I die are Scotland and Lebanon.

Anyway, sounds like it would be GORGEOUS. I hope you do it someday, it sounds like it just belongs on you.

#102966 - 08/31/04 08:04 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

There is alot of Irish in my Genealogy. German also. I love to do Genealogy I have traced most of mine and husband trees. I have gotten as far back as 1500's on some of the lines and can't get past the 1800's on other's. It is just a hobby of mine.

Maybe one day I will get my tattoo. It will just have to wait awhile.

--------------------
Heather7476

Wow Shell! new
      #103005 - 09/01/04 05:15 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I LOVE that tatoo. Gorgeous. I don't know the stabbing story - so that SHOCKED me when I read it!!!!!!!! You poor girl. You have such a good spirit. I'm so sorry for what you went through.

--------------------
~Cara~

Cool! new
      #103014 - 09/01/04 05:41 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Very cool!

My boyfriend has 7 tattoos, mostly celtic type stuff but they're very well done. I'm too chicken to get any myself.

#103053 - 09/01/04 07:54 AM
Derekr1

Reged: 08/20/04
Loc: PA

I find tattoos very sexy, the bluebirds are really nice. I would love for my wife to get a ring around her belly button and one on the small of her back. After reading the posts I never would have guessed that atomic rose had 8! I do not have one being married to a nurse who has removed many bad tattoos she would kill me. (That and I am really a wussy! IBS-D would flare up bad before the event!) Each year we go to a adult beach and she always gets a temporary one for her back which I love. She has drawn a nice one on my arm. Sharpie is a great way to see if you want it or not! I met a girl in SF, CA who had her whole back done of an eagle. It was neat. Great topic, D

--------------------
IBS -D since about 1984. Its stress not food that kills me!

#103060 - 09/01/04 08:19 AM
atomic rose

Heh. Nobody ever guesses I have 8!

Want to know something funny? I actually feel BETTER, health-wise, when I'm getting tattooed than any other time. I'm sure it's because it's become such a good experience for me that it's a positive adrenaline/endorphin thing... I try to get work done early in the day, so I can ride that "high" for the rest of the day.

Sharpie IS a good way to try out a tattoo! I used to doodle on myself all the time. When I realized I liked the way I looked with doodles better than without, I knew it was time to get more tattoos.

#103067 - 09/01/04 08:30 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

amazing tats folks... I'd love one but always been too afraid to do it- I dont' handle pain that well as it is... but some of my artist friends used ot use me as a canvas- I have a photo of the one I want permanent one day- its a chinese dragon and pagoda and covers most of my back.... I always used to dress to show off the decor when I had one on...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#103071 - 09/01/04 08:36 AM
Cherry

Reged: 09/01/04
Loc: Windsor, Ontario

I have four,I have angel wings,trible work on my belly a small chinesse symbol on my hip and a stone work back ban.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 225 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16349

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review