All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Traditional Chinese Medicine
      #358764 - 05/19/10 12:25 PM
ladyjane

Reged: 09/16/07

Has anyone tried Traditional Chinese Medicine for their IBS?I'm considering seeing a Chinese herbalist and would love to hear feedback if you've tried it.

Btw..im 24 and have been suffering from IBS-A 4 years now
Worse symptom is embarassing, uncontrollable GAS

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Traditional Chinese Medicine new
      #359138 - 06/08/10 06:58 PM
davin

Reged: 06/07/10
Loc: Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)

I am currently doing chinese medicine for my IBS. In terms of traditional chinese herbs...I am taking something called Xiang sha yang wei pills. I have only been taking them for a few weeks now. I havent noticed lots yet but it is still very early. I also need to work on my diet though. I just ordered the #2 package as I just discovered this website. You need to find a good practitioner as well if you are considering TCM. They also include acupuncture and pressure point stuff as well and encourage meditation. I have noticed that meditation helps my mood. Havent noticed much from the Acupuncture yet and its been 2 months. But I have had IBS for 12 years so may take 3 months to work.

--------------------
IBS-D for 12 years

Re: Traditional Chinese Medicine new
      #359323 - 06/16/10 06:41 PM
ladyjane

Reged: 09/16/07

Good to know that someone has tried it. I'm still so skeptical about it so I haven't tried it yet. Right now I'm using digestive enzymes which have helped a lot and I'm starting a candida cleanse tomorrow so wish me luck! I wish you all the best and hope the TCM works for you because I'll be trying that next.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 215 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4376

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review