All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
For Gerikat
      #351254 - 10/27/09 09:47 PM
DanaDivine

Reged: 09/30/09

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on your energy work. I think your story is amazing! I'm glad you finally found relief. I'm the same way, I also like to use myself as the guinea pig. Science has its place but I believe it's limited.. that's there way more to life than science can measure or explain.

What exactly did the energy sessions entail? What are the Bach Flower remedies?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Dana-energy work new
      #351291 - 10/28/09 12:37 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

Science is most definitely limited. There are things that help us that we cannot see or measure.

You can Google the Bach Flower remedies and read up on them. I am in an experimental phase right now with my energy worker. So, I will let you know how it goes.

The treatments themselves are very wonderful. You are on a table similar to a massage table. She now has an Amethyst Biomat on her table. Now, that is awesome. She does check you chakras first. She has a lavender eye pad that is very soothing that covers your eyes. The room is dimly lit with soothing music playing in the background. She has a light blanket she will cover you with if you choose.

Each session is about 2 hours. You talk a long time with her about your progress and then you are on the table for a long period of time also. There is healing touch and then working in your energy field that I would liken to Reiki.

All in all, it works wonders. I am now seeing her for IBS and she is supplying the Flowers for free, since she wants to use me as a test case.

Always the guinea pig, I am.

You would have to experience it to understand the healing energy her visits provide me. I am blessed to know her.

Danna Divine new
      #351340 - 10/29/09 09:24 AM

Unregistered

I asked you this once but you never answered,you look like your around my age,im 22,do you have myspace? I love myspace and thought we could message each other from myspace or play the apps?

Re: Danna Divine new
      #351369 - 10/30/09 08:19 AM
DanaDivine

Reged: 09/30/09

I'm 26. Yes I do have Myspace. You can add me by searching for me with my email : depechevast@hotmail.com

It would be nice to have someone on there who actually understands what I'm going through.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 34 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4746

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review