All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
P90X
      #342976 - 03/07/09 03:18 PM
mrae

Reged: 02/05/09
Loc: California

I ordered the p90x off of tv and it arrived yesterday. I have read all the books and orientation video and am ready to start it on Monday. Looks kinda tuff but am really going to try to stick with it and give it my all. I'm not trying to lose weight but just tone up and this seemed like it would really work in a short amount of time. Has anyone else done this workout and if so how did you like the results.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: P90X 3rd day new
      #343102 - 03/10/09 01:59 PM
mrae

Oh my goodness. I started my workout dvds. So far I have done 3 and I am so sore in places I didn't even think I worked out. Let me know if anyone else has tried this workout program and how your results were.

#343124 - 03/11/09 07:47 AM
lisamonoson

Reged: 07/08/06
Loc: FL

A neighbor of mine said its kicking his butt and is the best workout he has ever done. He has always been fit & worked out but this he said is TUFF but awesome.. I used to sell these over the phone ( call center work from home) and They had you selling EVERYTHING under the sun to the client .. Did you call in or order on the internet? I think since I did that job I will always go on the websites and NOT callin so I can avoid all the extras and Magazines , clubs etc.. We had to do it to ( word for WORD) I hated it felt like I was making people buy it all.

--------------------
IBS C Mostly .. More stable than ever Since being on the IBS diet! I THANK GOD FOR THIS BOARD! I can alternate to IBS A at times of stress, hormones or anxiety. LACTOSE INTOLERANT

#343126 - 03/11/09 08:12 AM
mrae

I ordered it on the internet and did not order anything else with it. I figured any of the weights or bands and mats I need I can get elsewhere cheaper.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 83 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4259

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review