All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
pelvic floor dysfunction
      #342434 - 02/21/09 10:15 AM
lilycat

Reged: 01/06/09

Hi, I'm wondering if any of you have considered the possibility that you have pelvic floor dysfunction? I was diagnosed with IBS-C last summer. I had pelvic pain, maldigestion, and a feeling that I needed to urinate frequently. Anyway, I am discovering that I have pelvic floor dysfunction and am now being treated for that. This came about because I was looking into the frequent urination thing and how to help it. Anyway, with PT techniques, I was glad to see that my IBS has almost completely went away after the pelvic floor dysfunction was treated. I didn't even know that was what was causing the IBS symptoms. I didn't even know I had PFD. It may be something for all of you to look in to!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: pelvic floor dysfunction new
      #342555 - 02/24/09 01:30 PM
mrae

Reged: 02/05/09
Loc: California

I just wrote a post on this. I got my ibs symptoms after the birth of my third child and just read something about pelvic floor dysfunction. I will have to check into this. What is it and how do you find out if thats what it is. How did they start treatment for it. All of your ibs symptoms are gone now.
---------------
IBS-D

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 33 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2281

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review