Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Wed, 4/9/08; Day 8; Score: 5 - Good (nt) new
      #328053 - 04/10/08 06:05 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Completed Phase Two (m) new
      #328054 - 04/10/08 06:09 AM
Sand

I've now completed seven (really eight) consecutive successful Phase 2 days. Since I don't do Phase 3 , it's on to Phase 4 - I'll start a new thread for that phase.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

GOOD JOB !! new
      #328093 - 04/10/08 04:16 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Now ... what is the next phase about?

And ... how do you feel and have you lost weight? It seems like it's a real effort to keep at this ...

Good habits are just that ... good habits. Nice to make some new ones. Kept after it.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: GOOD JOB !! new
      #328114 - 04/11/08 08:04 AM
Sand

Thanks, DoubleJ. The next phase is Phase 3 - I did a separate post on that explaining what is was but that I don't do it.

I'll do a post on Phase 4 when I post yesterday's result - just a little short of time right now since I'm supposed to be eating my mid-morning snack!

I feel better than I have in quite a while. As for losing weight, I don't know. I don't have a scale (pause for gasps of horror from audience) so the only time I get weighed is when I see one of my doctors. Looking at my upcoming schedule, I may get a chance to be weighed next week; otherwise I probably won't find out my weight until July.

I feel like I may have lost a little weight based on clothes but I think that can be an inaccurate indication. Based on what the authors of the plan I'm following say the real weight loss isn't expected to start until I hit Phase 4.

Anyhow once I encounter a scale, I'll report the results.

Take care.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 46 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16822

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review