All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
need fitness advice
      #322247 - 01/13/08 10:03 AM

Unregistered

I have some fitness goals and they are,workout 6 days a week,get flexible and in shape, tone and tighten up. I want a super hot bod(such as Kendra wilkinson's from playboy.

I work in a fast food restarant. I am on my feet anywhere from 7-9 hours a day. I am always stiff. I can't even stand up,bend over and touch my toes. I tried to do Turbo jam-20 minute workout. It was hard to finish because I had to keep the tuck in place(not sure how to explain it,maybe you're familiar with this workout)well,my leggs felt so stiff and I got back and lower back tightness and soreness.

I own mario winsor pilates dvds. Should I begin with those? Anyone know some excellent dvds or fitness gear I should get?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: need fitness advice new
      #322301 - 01/14/08 09:09 AM
avjens

Reged: 09/13/05
Loc: Iowa

I use the pilates that you refer to. I have tried other things like TyBo, etc. but have not stuck with them. I do not do all of the exercises on the DVD for pilates (because I can't get into some of those positions without straining something) but I have found that it really does tone and strengthen your body.

Re: need fitness advice new
      #322387 - 01/15/08 10:16 AM

Unregistered

I found that my body hurt all over during the beggining of the pilates dvd, after the stretching and working out the soreness was gone. There was a mat workout to do after the fat burning, but i decided to start slowly and do that later when i'm more flexible because I can't do any of the mat exercises except the roll up to stretch before the workout. When I am able to exercise more, I'm going to work out a lot.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 27 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4950

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review