All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 11/8/07
      #318210 - 11/08/07 08:27 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 11/8 here....
(i.e. what you ate, be sure to note if NOT IBS safe, exercise, bathroom visits if you need to monitor those, your goals & progress...etc.) You can also just hang around for tips and conversation. Please join us. We can help each other.

This forum offers sane, supportive advice and encouragement for people incorporating IBS concerns with efforts to live a healthier life overall. Weight loss, weight gain, exercise, and workout issues are dealt with here. Though this board has threads that may focus on dieting, for specific IBS diet topics please see the Eating for IBS Diet Board , and the IBS diet guidelines as well.

This board offers a supportive environment specifically focused on fitness and health in conjunction with the IBS diet. Fad diets or weight loss diets that do not respect the guidelines of IBS dietary concerns will not be supported. Posts that do not fall within these guidelines will be removed.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 11/8/07 new
      #318242 - 11/08/07 07:16 PM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

Ugh, I want *so* badly to eat right now. No, I'm not hungry, but I just want to eat. I'm not going to - already did a bit too much tonight - and I know that not giving in is important to breaking bad habits, but this is no fun. I'm still having major allergy (or something) problems with this ridiculously stuffed nose. It'd be real nice to indulge in some snacking, but what do I want more: to snack, or to be thinner? Exactly.

banana
2 eggs
1 t nutritional yeast
1 T ketchup
2 T peanut butter

1/2 c lactaid cottage cheese
string beans
tempeh
2 T pineapple
teryaki sauce

a few walnuts
small piece of dark chocolate (part of today's plan)

lentil soup
carrot sticks
sliced red pepper

5 small dried apricots
1 T peanut butter
1/2 c unsweetened soy milk
1/2 c lactaid cottage cheese

1504 calories, 99g protein, 39% calories from fat

Again, eating when I get home at night (even at 9pm) leads to snacky urges. I can't always eat my last meal before coming home, though. I need to get used to eating at night without wanting to go crazy. I'm going to bed - falling asleep seems like the only thing even a close second to snacking right now. Bleh.

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

#318243 - 11/08/07 08:32 PM
JodieKG

Reged: 06/14/07

Hey Jaime,

Just wanted to say, good on you for getting on the boards and expressing how you're feeling rather than just giving in!! Every time you don't give in, you give yourself a reason to be proud and you get a step closer to breaking the habits.

Anyway... though I don't post in this forum I'm cheering for those who do! Good luck!!

Jodie

#318259 - 11/09/07 09:16 AM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

Thanks, Jodie! That really helps. I really appreciate knowing you're reading what I'm throwing onto the boards. It's hard, but writing it out helps. Knowing you're reading and hearing from you helps more. I really appreciate it.

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

#318273 - 11/09/07 12:25 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Gym: 15 mins stretching, then I took "Kick-It" class (kickboxing, included abs & stretching at the end) worked out 1 hour + 15 mins, burned 587 calories at 40% fat.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 132 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3083

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review