All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
day 15 new
      #295004 - 01/01/07 05:14 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I spent most of the day still sick from the D last night. I laid around and then napped and then did a little bit and made dinner. I didn't get to exercise again today.
B: dry crispix
2B: oatmeal
snacks: 100 cal popcorn, raisins, 20 peanuts, banana, orange
dinner: 1 chicken breast with a red wine mushroom sauce (I made this for DH's lamb chops and there was beef stock in it), rosemary potatoes, salad with oranges and hazelnuts
lots of tea
except for my all day nausea and lethargy I think I am feeling ok.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

day 16 new
      #295194 - 01/03/07 05:28 PM
Little Minnie

Tuesday
No exercise- still felt nauseated when I woke up but was fine later. I worked very hard and hopefully that was something.
B: oatmeal
snacks: 2 banana, granola bar, pear, orange, grapefruit
lunch: 100 cal popcorn
d: 1/2 leftover chicken breast, potatoes, snap peas
later snacks: little crispix, raisins and peanuts and a banana (when I snack on crispix, raisins and peanuts it is just a couple handfuls into my mouth before or after dinner)
tea with acacia
I was pretty good today but still trying to get back to normal. Still have not had wheat but that little biscuit cookie from last week.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

day 17 new
      #295197 - 01/03/07 05:33 PM
Little Minnie

Wednesday
Exercise: T Tapp rehab video plus lots of walking and running around all day
B: oatmeal -higher cals today
snacks: 3 small bananas, 1 granola bar, pear, orange, pineapple
lunch: 100 cal popcorn
dinner: big antipasto salad with tuna and pepperoni (turkey) and peppers and veggies along with polenta triangles with safe pesto in them
snack: crispix, raisins and peanuts but not much
might have a grapefruit
cals have been about 1600 per day lately

I still feel pretty good but not as well as last week. I didn't really bloat too much today but I was a little gassy but my poop schedule is off right now. I think I will be back to normal tomorrow. I really like the T Tapping and it seems to make me feel better.

--------------------

Re: day 17 new
      #295204 - 01/03/07 06:11 PM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

Quote:

. I really like the T Tapping and it seems to make me feel better.

Do you mean it's helping your IBS? I'm really inspired by your dedication to your diet and exercise!

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

T tapp and IBS new
      #295308 - 01/05/07 05:44 AM
Little Minnie

I do feel like it is helping my IBS but I am not sure yet. I am hoping it really does and Heather and Theresa Tapp could be expert partners!

--------------------

topic continuted new
      #295321 - 01/05/07 08:31 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

to see more on this topic from Little Minnie please see this thread

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 46 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16712

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review