All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Has anyone tried T Tapp?
      #292737 - 12/06/06 05:38 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I watched a seminar DVD on T Tapp (Theresa Tapp's fitness plan) and it is awesome. I am going to order the workout DVDs as soon as I figure out what ones I need. I have high hopes of it helping IBS as well as weight and will post what happens of course. It can really help diabetes. It flushes out the lymphatic junk better than anything else I guess and IBS for Dummies has recommended it.
T tapp

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I would be very interested in this! new
      #292829 - 12/07/06 12:26 PM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

What did you mean you have to figure out what you need? Did you mean which dvd to order? I wouldn't know which one(s)! Let me know which one you get!!!

I would love to try this for IBS!!! Please let us know when you start doing it. I'll keep looking for updates!!!

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

Re: I would be very interested in this! new
      #292894 - 12/07/06 07:36 PM
Little Minnie

Yes, I was trying to figure out which one to buy. I posted there and was given 2 recommendations. One is on ebay for $60 and the other is $80 regular price. I also found out there is a discount day once a month. The next one is late December on a Tuesday, but I don't know more. I think I will order soon. The one on ebay is VHS though so I have to decide what to do. Either way (VHS or DVD) I have to do it in the living room and not the exercise room for now- but I am rambling. I will post what happens. It really does sound excellent!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#292916 - 12/08/06 06:52 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

What were the 2 recommendations they gave you? Was one the 15 minute basic plus?

Maybe the sale day is the 26th...day after Christmas. The actual website is offering the discounts on Tuesday?

Good luck with your workout!

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

#293045 - 12/09/06 04:00 PM
Little Minnie

They recommended the Total System or More 4 in 1. The discount day is the third Tuesday of the month. I still have not ordered anything.

--------------------

ready new
      #293746 - 12/14/06 07:17 PM
Little Minnie

I received my T Tapp tapes today and will start Monday. It must be done 4 days in a row and then every other day for a month. I will post about it Monday.

--------------------

Re: Has anyone tried T Tapp? new
      #294772 - 12/28/06 09:57 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

I read about it on her Web site and watched a couple of her sample videos. I'd be interested to learn your progress on the DVDs. Keep posting!

--------------------
~jules

#294827 - 12/28/06 07:34 PM
Little Minnie

I certainly will share my opinions on it. I am signing up for a clinic next month in my state and can ask questions and talk with others there. I love the rehab tape! It really works you and doesn't waste time. So far I haven't seen any physical results and you are supposed to drop sizes right away. I wonder if that is on people who were not exercising before.
Also Jules, you look very much like my friend who told me about T Tapp. She felt it was not interesting enough and didn't do it.

--------------------

#294964 - 12/31/06 09:49 AM
Tilden

Reged: 08/13/06
Loc: Bay Area

This looks interesting. I don't see on their website any listings of stores where you can buy it, is it only sold on line as far as you know?

--------------------
Jen

#294997 - 01/01/07 11:46 AM
Little Minnie

I think it is only online. There were a few videos on ebay or maybe you could try amazon. Otherwise the best deal is to buy on deep discount Tuesday, the third Tuesday of the month.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 48 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5616

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review