All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I am alive and on the healh improving bandwagon
      #277820 - 08/09/06 11:51 PM
RnbwConnection78

Reged: 05/05/03
Loc: Bensalem, PA (right outside of Philadelphia)

Hey Everyone! It's been a rough summer but I am alive. I was diagnosed with fibro the first week of July. The new meds wipe me out a lot but I am working hard because I gained 30 pounds! I have decided to do the Weight Watchers points diet because it is easiest to confirm to most of the IBS guidelines. I just replace my dairy with rice milk because most of the things found in regular milk are also in rice milk. Anyway, since I started this diet, my IBS has tamed a bit. I can still eat all of my carbs and IF. They actually encourage fiber. I have lost 5.6 pounds so far. I know it'd probably be easier for me to do a low calorie low fat diet, but being as my entire family is on the points diet, I figured it was easier to jump on with that kind of support system. I am having a horrible time trying to get myself active again. My body just doesn't want to do anything because of the fibro fatigue. I try to get on my elliptical at least 10 minutes a day. I know it's pathetic but it's what I can do right now. Hoping to improve that soon!

Teresa

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 80 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1182

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review