Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Shelley - how's your bod?? -nt-
      #273261 - 07/10/06 05:39 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Shelley - how's your bod?? new
      #273366 - 07/10/06 01:29 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

AAww... thanks for asking!!

*My hamstrings are a little better....
*The plantar fasciitis in my right foot is really bad... the left hurts but not nearly as much.
*As for lack of sleep.... we went bed shoppin on Sat and we will have a new bed delivered next Sat... I'm so excited..I have not had a new bed since 1995!!
*The night sweats have stopped
*I've been light headed a few times like when I stand up really fast... I still have not called my Dr about (BAD Shell) Shane keeps scolding me too.... but I don't wanna go...I feel so silly going when there is not anything physical to show him...if ya know what I mean...."Hi, I've been dizzy lately, but not right now....." LOL Does anyone else feel like that?

Thanks again for asking about me....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Know exactly what you mean... new
      #273387 - 07/10/06 02:57 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

there were times when I was VERY ill when I was a teenager...during my glandular fever phase...and I always used to have to go the doctor and talk to him about symtoms I was having but NOT experiencing at THAT exact moment....you feel so silly I know....you almost feel like you have to act infront of them so they don't think you're talking rubbish...it's a horrible feeling!

--------------------
Natalie

DR vs Car!! lol new
      #273467 - 07/11/06 07:06 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

It reminds me of when I took my car to the dealer last week...(new car 2007) because every once in awhile the volume control on the stereo would not work on either the stereo or the steering wheel... and of course while it was there they could not duplicate the problem... so, I was told that the next time it happened I should just drive it right there....(cuz if I turn the engine off it self corrects)....so, when does it happen again? Monday morning on my way to work... so I was not able to drive it there. I can call and tell them it happened again....but I have no proof!! LOL So, like for my DR... I'm just taking notes...and when I'm "really broken" I take the notes in with me....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: I know. new
      #273534 - 07/11/06 12:40 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

My Mom's on blood pressure pills. Once she took a reading and she was way low, and was getting dizzy often. So she made an appt to see the DR. After waiting 2 1/2 hours to see him, her BP was sky high PLUS she got a parking ticket. DOCTORS!!!! They suck!!!!
Smooches, darling!
A.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 118 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2673

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review