All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Where are my musketeers gone?
      #260932 - 05/02/06 05:51 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I don't know... I go away for a few days and this place turns into a ghost town...If I haven't read posts where people have explained their reasons please excuse me.

STEPHIE...where are you? How is the gymming? Are you being a good girl?

TINA....I may take the "I'm too busy with wedding plans excuse", I'll get back to you..have you gone to any classes since?

ALICIA- you are doing great, showing everyone else up

SINEAD- has been an unbelievably bad girl on holidays and has serious self image issues at the moment (heaviest weigh in in 18 months this morning) so I am being extra good today and tomorrow, have a work night out (my boss got promoted so I absolutely have to go) on Thursday but it's a japanese restaurant so I can stay healthy. Then have two 30th birthday parties at the weekend, one on Friday and one on Saturday, no meal for Friday so I will take a sandwich before I go, Saturday's has a meal and it's japanese again so I can be good. The alcohol calories will crucify me so I need to move my butt today (gym) Tomorrow (getting my hair done after work so probably not gym but might go for a long walk or run) and then Saturday and Sunday. The fun run is on in three weeks from this weekend. Help!

I did lots of walking while sightseeing last week but no workouts and I am feeling all the worse for it.

Tell me what you are up to girls!

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Where are my musketeers gone? new
      #260958 - 05/02/06 07:22 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

You're right! You leave and the place falls apart!!

I've been going to the gym as usual. No classes atm because they had a promotion with all different classes in April that you had to donate money to get into.

A friend from Canada came to town for 3 days so 2 of those days we spent endless HOURS walking around Manhattan so I skipped the gym those days. I must have burned a lot of calories!! And we were goodand ate at vegetarian restaurants that had healthy food! We did go out for drinks though. But I was good and had a cranberry and vodka and then... a beer. Ok, not so good but I love Hoegarden so I could not resist.

Great having you back to keep us in line.

Ok, get your butt to the gym, missy! Bu don't be too hard on yourself. Try to eat healthy, exercise and have drinks with less calories. Avoid beer if you can!

Re: Thanks, honey! new
      #260989 - 05/02/06 08:24 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Don't beat yourself up. When I look back on my 20's and all my worries about my weight and size. PBBBBT! I looked perfectly fine. Especially compared to now. A few pounds here or there is no difference. Neither is a few drinks. (As I said before, What's an Irish girl to do???)

So go enjoy your parties, eat smart and enjoy yourself!
Thanks for the encouragement!

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Thanks girls. new
      #260998 - 05/02/06 08:57 AM
cailin

Am being good today. It's pure vanity with me. I am a healthy weight. it's just that my clothes don't fit anymore as I have put on weight.

Beer isn't a problem....wine and vodka and cider are (depending on the mood) I go through months of not drinking anything and then all these social occasions come up at once. I think I will have one drink (wine probably) on Thursday and one or two on Saturday, but Friday will definitely be a crazy night

Although my deleting most of the photos I was in that we took on Saturday at the wedding because I had seven or eight chins may have been slightly OTT.

Glad that you are still gymming Tina, that you haven't lost the way without me! and WAAAY to go Alicia for all that ellipticalling!

Ok, tonight I go back to the gym. I've already made tonight's dinner- a fat free ratatouille that I will eat with pasta. It is SOOO yummy, one of my favourites and is good for me too, yay. Sinéad the Almost-Angel....

--------------------
S.

Re: Thanks girls. new
      #261005 - 05/02/06 09:08 AM
Sara-Sage

You're on the right track!!!

How was the wedding? I also always delete unflattering pics of myself!

Eeep! new
      #261092 - 05/02/06 11:57 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hello!
Welcome back, how was your holiday??

I have been doing alright. Gymming - not so much. I've been twice, but I have been pretty good with food so that's good.
Things are in a big time stress mode with Adrian at the moment, and my stomach just freaked out big time so I have been too afraid to even take the dog out for walks some nights. Most nights, I am doing at least that though.

I plan to take puppy out today, and then I think we are going to the gym tonight.

Only excuse for not reporting in: laziness. Will try and get back on track more!

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#261139 - 05/02/06 03:30 PM
cailin

The wedding was fantastic fun, as was the rest of the holiday, will post about them tomorrow if I get a chance, tired now

--------------------
S.

Re: Eeep! new
      #261140 - 05/02/06 03:31 PM
cailin

Hi Stephie
the holiday was great, will post all about it again.
Read some of the posts about the hassle you are having, hope it all gets better for you soon.
Being good with food is key, I had gymmed but not given up treats for a while which is just silly.

Welcome back on track

--------------------
S.

#261162 - 05/02/06 05:42 PM
Sara-Sage

You're always off doing fun things! Must be fun being you! Busy though...

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 30 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4180

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review