All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 4/7/06
      #256912 - 04/07/06 08:47 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 4/7 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

REPORTING IN - 4/7/06 new
      #257067 - 04/07/06 11:15 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Okie doke, here goes for today...

Exercise: Went to the gym - woo hoo. Did cardio warm up (8 mins) on the bike, then about 45 mins of strength exercises, then 20 mins on the elliptical.

Breakfast: White toast with LF peanut butter and a tiny bit of raspberry jam. "Snack pack" of peaches, juices drained

Snack: 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce, 2 hobnobs

Lunch: Turkey sandwich on sour dough, 1/2 rice krispy squares, another snack pack of peaches.

Snack: Granola Bar

Dinner: Tuna sandwich with Ultra Low Fat Mayo on sourdough roll. Applesauce.

Snack: Chocolate. (damnit)

So... not too bad. Shouldn't have had chocolate, but oh well. Coulda been way worse the way I have been eating lately! Hee hee.

Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: REPORTING IN - 4/7/06 new
      #257078 - 04/08/06 06:37 AM
LostCode

Reged: 04/04/06

Diet: 8 pieces of white bread/honey, spinach/chicken breast salad, 1 potato, 3 bananas/Soy Milk/1 scoop protein powder, 76 oz. water, ginger tea.

Result: I felt great until about 6:00pm when I had an attack that lasted the entire night. I'm blaming it on the spinach and will probably go back to all SF. I'm not sure how healthy and balanced eating 10 pieces of white bread a day is but I don't have much of a choice right now.

Exersize: Walked for an hour outside, tried some yoga which seemed to help a little bit.

--------------------
Jon - (IBS C)

Re: LostCode new
      #257100 - 04/08/06 08:32 AM
K2

Reged: 01/29/06
Loc: Canada

Yeah try not having the spinach. Easier IF foods to incoporate are berries in a smoothie (non-dairy milk of course) and really really soft cooked veggies like green beans, brocoli etc.

I'm so jealous you got a nice long walk outside! The weather here hasn't been the best.. ah well
Kat

--------------------
Kat

Re: REPORTING IN - 4/7/06 new
      #257102 - 04/08/06 08:36 AM
K2

Today overall was a distracted day and I blame it all on a cute guy. I didn't eat enough, and didn't study enough for school.

Workout: well I got a great workout in since the cute guy asked me to come to the gym hehe, did a quick warm up then shoulders & back weights and a pretty intense ab workout. I'm feeling it today.

Food:
bagel & cream cheese
strawberries
applesauce
salmon, rice and veggies
blueberry muffin
1 cup chocolate soy milk
nacho chips and salsa
peppermint patties
cuties
32oz water

Still aiming to up my water intake..
Kat

--------------------
Kat

Re: LostCode new
      #257106 - 04/08/06 08:55 AM
LostCode

The spinach is definitely out! The waste basket is starting to overflow. lol...I keep hearing that blueberries are one of the best foods that you can eat so I'll start looking for them to add to my smoothies.

Spring is finally here! It's suppose to be 55 degrees here today and 60-65 through next week so I can't wait. It's 40 degrees as I speak and people are already in shorts.

Just an FYI, I was reading your workout for 4/6/06 I believe and you stated that you were counting soup and tea for your total water intake? That's cheating! lol....total water intake can only be from water. Thanks for the help on the veggies, I'll definitely give them a try. I'm not a big fan of green beans or brocoli(who is?) but what about asparagus?

--------------------
Jon - (IBS C)

Re: I swear I'm not cheating hehe new
      #257110 - 04/08/06 09:11 AM
K2

I have to admint I have heard some conflicting things about water intake. Things like alcohol and coffee don't count as much since they're a diuretic. But definetly tea counts as water intake! Either way, I was having a lot of trouble getting to 50oz of any liquids. Gonna have to work my way up.

I actually like grean beans and brocolli. I eat asparagus too, once again I try and make it soft. Blueberries and strawberries are good. Onions, cooked mashed up tomatoes, peppers, and a couple grapes here and there.

I believe outside right now it is around 26 degrees and has been raining/snowing all week. So jealous..
Kat

--------------------
Kat

Re: Oh I found something new
      #257111 - 04/08/06 09:16 AM
K2

Caffienated drinks count as 1/2 (I don't drink any).
Fruit juices, milk and such count but have calories so they recommend for weight loss to drink water more water (I need the cals!)
Herbal tea counts as water.
No word on soups..

Kat

--------------------
Kat

Re: I swear I'm not cheating hehe new
      #257125 - 04/08/06 11:11 AM
LostCode

Okay, well counting alchohol is really pushing it. lol...I've heard that you're only suppose to count the water that you drink so tea wouldn't even count. I'd be willing to bet that Heather would say the same thing. Anybody have her personal phone number?

I hope the asparagus works for me, we'll see. I just got back from outside and it is really nice out. Nothing but sun and blue sky. I thought I had it bad, snow? Yikes! I never knew Canada was near the North Pole.

--------------------
Jon - (IBS C)

Re: Oh I found something new
      #257202 - 04/09/06 08:10 AM
LostCode

I'm sorry Kat, I read that in Heathers book yesterday about the tea counting for water intake. Oooops!

--------------------
Jon - (IBS C)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 217 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3057

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review