All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: REPORTING IN - 1/25/06 Errrgh.... new
      #242222 - 01/27/06 05:20 PM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

and i know this either sounds annoying or obvious - again, just trying to understand where you're coming from, so i can read what you're posting in context - is the amount of food an ibs issue? we've hit on touchy things here before, with people trying to tell other people how to eat, and i'm not meaning to do that. just trying to understand, because the connections (from wanting to gain weight to eating only oatmeal, and not a lot at that) aren't clear to me.

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 1/25/06 Errrgh.... new
      #242246 - 01/27/06 07:46 PM
Lynx

Reged: 04/21/05

Oh. Well, yeah. It sort of is connected to the IBS. I am scared to eat a lot during the day because I fear that it'll get bad again. I've been clearing out either entirely or I get that feeling that I'am cleared out even when I'm not. I don't bloat up anymore at all and I can be out earlier than ever before and later, too! Its a lot of fun to me! I couldn't even remember the last time I could go out before 10:00 am and be out past 10:00pm without any problems whatsoever. But I guess there's only one way to find out what will happen and I'm doing just that. I'm eating a little bit better and more today. I don't know. I don't think I'll have any problems. I'm somewhat confident about that.

--------------------
Check out my gallery! http://niomie.deviantart.com/

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 120 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10843

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review