Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I lost some inches!!
      #218511 - 10/09/05 04:12 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi all!!

So I was supposed to get my body comp done ages ago, but my appointment was cancelled (this is like 2.5 weeks ago) and I never went. Then I started working, got a really bad cold.. blah, blah, blah, I never went.
So I hadn't gone to the gym more than twice in two weeks, and today I went in. I didn't want to get the comp done because I thought if I HAD done any good work, it would have been lost in my two weeks of badness, but I did anyway.
The fat machine thingie was broken, so I don't know about my body fat % BUT I have lost at least half an inch (more in lots of places) on my shoulders, upper chest, waist, hips, and thighs. I have stayed the same at my boobs (grr) and calves (that's fine with me, I don't hate my calves, hee hee) and I got 1/4" bigger in my bicep, whoops! It doesn't show, though.
If I get my body comp, I will post the results of that too.
Really glad that I had it checked, I still feel the exact same in all my clothes and everything but at least I can take comfort in the numbers and know I should keep at it to actually notice the change that has already started!
Woo hoo!
Thanks for all the support, guys!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Way to go Steph! new
      #218533 - 10/09/05 06:34 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Some people live by the scale, but those that live by the fit of their jeans have an edge. Way to go for losing inches. It sounds like you're rediscovering, 'the firm.' Keep on toning up and having fun.

Kate.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 134 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1206

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review