All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
REPORTING IN - 9/15/05
      #213515 - 09/15/05 08:16 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 9/15 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 9/15/05 new
      #213695 - 09/15/05 02:41 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

So I'm figuring, maybe if I get back into the habit of reporting in I can then get my eating under control...someday. Can't hurt to try, yeah?

Btw, in the longest Fibro flare of my fracking life, so yeah, eating's a wee bit screwy atm.

B: Oatmeal with berries, banana and honey. Rooibos and caf-tea.
S: Rice cakes and rice crackers.
L: Prawn mayo sandwich. Smoothie. Packet of crisps.
D: Noodles with a tad of soy butter (felt so nauseous). Runny oatmeal with soy milk and berries x 2 . Lemon muffin. Smoothie.

Oh deary me.

#213759 - 09/15/05 07:02 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Took muscle relaxers and cannot type, need to go to bed.
B; usual
PB&J mango 2 banans, luna few preztles
D: leftover and 1 ADB
made food for camping and am only half way done packing if that...I will be gone til Tuesday. I hope the muscle relaxers don't give me too bad of C. Wish me luck, my back is mediocre .I will go sleep now

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

REPORTING IN - 9/15/05 new
      #213770 - 09/15/05 07:40 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Howdy!!
I am very proud of myself today because I am still feeling mucho crappy with AF and everything else, but I did alright anyway! Not great with food, admittedly, but I did exercise!

Activities: 35 minutes of elliptical and 40 mins weight training = 330 calories burned

Breakfast: Nothin'.

Lunch: Nothin' really.. Had 2 gingersnaps and some tea

Snack: 1 orange kitkat after exercising.. why do I do this? I don't know!

Dinner: Rotini with olive oil, some crushed garlic and lemon juice with some tuna in light mayo = ?? Dunno how many calories.

Didn't really count calories today, had a chaotic icky day. Whatever, my goal was to exercise and I did so there.
And if I NEED a reason for the chocolate, I choose to blame Shell and her LR post about chocolate, hee hee, just kidding.

Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Hey Linz! new
      #213771 - 09/15/05 07:44 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Welcome back to reporting! I will try and remember to hassle you for reports if I don't see your name popping up often enough, hee hee!!
Sorry your fibro has flared up so badly, do you know what caused it or just "onna those things" for no apparent reason? Either way, I hope it calms down and leaves you alone soon!!

Your report doesn't look too bad at all.. Especially compared to my day where half of it consisted of only gingersnaps and chocolate!
What kind of smoothies do you make? I love smoothies, but I always get lazy and don't make them!

Nice to see your lovely face again, hon!!

**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#213778 - 09/15/05 08:18 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Still in rebel/intuitive eating mode.

Protein: 132g (66%)
Carbs: 93g (25%)
Fat: 8g (8%)
Calories: 873, excluding fatfree food enhancers, i.e. fatfree salad dressing, rice vinegar/seasoned rice vinegar, herbs

Here's what I consumed:

--1 c. egg whites
--1 c. egg whites
--spinach/basil/dill puree
--4 oz. tuna on a bed of zucchini (broiled nice and crispy as bacon)
--2 large salads as big as the toilet
(a.)spring mix, belgian endive, asparagus/basil puree, english cucumber
(b.)baby spinach/mushrooms

Reflection:

I think I'm eating too many carbs. Perhaps I need more protein still? It makes me feel ever-so fantastic. Confession, I'm not used to the stink of animal protein, which is distinct, in my gi tract. Had quite the laughing gas attack. As soon as I eat tuna or egg whites, my gi tract spasms. I'm not sure if the spasms are pleasant or not, yet. It's rather bizarre. My bones sure like the protein. My brain likes it too, I think. I just feel so very weird with the protein upgrade--I sure could get used to this unusual feeling which I shall interpret as pleasant.
But holy stinky poos--I can literally SMELL the egg whites and the tuna. My anxiety is decreased, I note, with a HIGH PROTEIN diet. I smell like my deceased siamese cat--lol, am I possessed (just kidding, I hope).

Must get some shrimp for egg white creations.

Kate.

Edited by Wind (09/16/05 01:12 AM)

#213781 - 09/15/05 08:32 PM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

kashi oatmeal (it's got extra SF, and is tasty, too)
1/2 c soy milk

fake turkey sandwich (1/2, then the other 1/2 3 hours later)

1 c crispix
1/2 c soy milk
banana

UFO rice & grilled tofu w/ grilled papaya spears

1/4 cinnamon raisin bagel

1430? guessing, with the eating out. but still, yay!

after the cereal but before the rice & tofu - a client brought cupcakes from a famous bakery into the office. (damn clients!) i (very proud of myself) stuck to having none. but to calm down the oh-my-god-there-are-cupcakes-here mania, i decided to allow myself a bit of frosting from inside the box. no more than a tablespoon. no problem, right? wrong! had a very unpleasent D attack. grrr. oh well. took some donnatol & drank some tea. i wish we hadn't gone out to a bizarre global cuisine place where all the food was spicy and saucy, but i managed ok. felt fine for the show. and ate pretty okay today.

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

#213929 - 09/16/05 01:59 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

So I'm figuring, maybe if I get back into the habit of reporting in I can then get my eating under control...someday. Can't hurt to try, yeah? me too....right after Vegas...hehehe no really..I eat fine...it is the reporting in i've been slacking on!

Btw, in the longest Fibro flare of my fracking life, so yeah, eating's a wee bit screwy atm. do you think it is anywhere near over this time? can you tell?

B: Oatmeal with berries, banana and honey. Rooibos and caf-tea.
S: Rice cakes and rice crackers.
L: Prawn mayo sandwich. Smoothie. Packet of crisps.
D: Noodles with a tad of soy butter (felt so nauseous). Runny oatmeal with soy milk and berries x 2 . Lemon muffin. Smoothie.

Oh deary me. your food sounds good to me.... the Prawn mayo sandwich..yum!

--------------------

#213932 - 09/16/05 02:04 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Took muscle relaxers and cannot type, need to go to bed.
B; usual
PB&J mango 2 banans, luna few preztles
D: leftover and 1 ADB
made food for camping and am only half way done packing if that...I will be gone til Tuesday. I hope the muscle relaxers don't give me too bad of C. Wish me luck, my back is mediocre .I will go sleep now

Good Night....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz... good luck!!

--------------------

#213935 - 09/16/05 02:10 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Howdy!!
I am very proud of myself today because I am still feeling mucho crappy with AF and everything else, but I did alright anyway! Not great with food, admittedly, but I did exercise! WOOHHHOO!!!

Activities: 35 minutes of elliptical and 40 mins weight training = 330 calories burned

Breakfast: Nothin'.
not good.... your body will store fat if you do this... your body needs fuel...
Lunch: Nothin' really.. Had 2 gingersnaps and some tea

Snack: 1 orange kitkat after exercising.. why do I do this? I don't know!

Dinner: Rotini with olive oil, some crushed garlic and lemon juice with some tuna in light mayo = ?? Dunno how many calories. Oh, THAT sounds good... Steph you should post that on the recipe board!!

Didn't really count calories today, had a chaotic icky day. Whatever, my goal was to exercise and I did so there. good girl!
And if I NEED a reason for the chocolate, I choose to blame Shell and her LR post about chocolate, hee hee, just kidding. Hey, I still need WANT more.... that is why I love the bulk bins at the grocery store...you can buy just one little piece and not have any left over to be tempted with!! AND sometime the cashier will NOT CHARGE cuz the little bag is so light, not even worth weighing...LOL

Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------

#213949 - 09/16/05 04:00 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Still in rebel/intuitive eating mode.

Protein: 132g (66%)
Carbs: 93g (25%)
Fat: 8g (8%)
Calories: 873, excluding fatfree food enhancers, i.e. fatfree salad dressing, rice vinegar/seasoned rice vinegar, herbs

Here's what I consumed:

--1 c. egg whites
--1 c. egg whites
--spinach/basil/dill puree
--4 oz. tuna on a bed of zucchini (broiled nice and crispy as bacon) I never would have thought of broiling zucchini that much... how thick of slices?
--2 large salads as big as the toilet
(a.)spring mix, belgian endive, asparagus/basil puree, english cucumber
(b.)baby spinach/mushrooms

Reflection:

I think I'm eating too many carbs. Perhaps I need more protein still? It makes me feel ever-so fantastic. Confession, I'm not used to the stink of animal protein, which is distinct, in my gi tract. Had quite the laughing gas attack. As soon as I eat tuna or egg whites, my gi tract spasms. I'm not sure if the spasms are pleasant or not, yet. It's rather bizarre. I KNOW what you mean...LOL My bones sure like the protein. My brain likes it too, I think. I just feel so very weird with the protein upgrade--I sure could get used to this unusual feeling which I shall interpret as pleasant. Yes....
But holy stinky poos--I can literally SMELL the egg whites and the tuna. LMAO!! My anxiety is decreased, I note, with a HIGH PROTEIN diet. I smell like my deceased siamese cat--lol, am I possessed (just kidding, I hope).

Must get some shrimp for egg white creations. Yes, salad shimp... pre-cooked...you can eat it cold or warmed up...or broiled with your zucchini!

Kate.

--------------------

#213950 - 09/16/05 04:02 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

kashi oatmeal (it's got extra SF, and is tasty, too)
1/2 c soy milk

fake turkey sandwich (1/2, then the other 1/2 3 hours later)

1 c crispix
1/2 c soy milk
banana

UFO rice & grilled tofu w/ grilled papaya spears

1/4 cinnamon raisin bagel

1430? guessing, with the eating out. but still, yay!

after the cereal but before the rice & tofu - a client brought cupcakes from a famous bakery into the office. (damn clients!) i (very proud of myself) stuck to having none. YAH!! but to calm down the oh-my-god-there-are-cupcakes-here mania, i decided to allow myself a bit of frosting from inside the box. no more than a tablespoon. no problem, right? wrong! Oh NO!! had a very unpleasent D attack. grrr. oh well. took some donnatol & drank some tea. i wish we hadn't gone out to a bizarre global cuisine place where all the food was spicy and saucy, but i managed ok. felt fine for the show. and ate pretty okay today. Hope your still doing ok

--------------------

Thanks Shell & Steph! new
      #214243 - 09/19/05 04:52 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Maybe it's not so bad. I'me starting back on Fitday today so we'll see how it goes! We were away at the w/e so no reporting in then.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 272 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4256

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review