All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Thanks, chinagrl. new
      #208203 - 08/24/05 02:26 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Thanks for the support and the understanding. I feel like I stick my foot in my mouth everytime I open it. Sometimes, psychologically, I feel like "prey" when grilled re: my nutritional choices and react like a "madhatter" or a hunted/attacked animal.

I just can't sleep at night knowing that there is an unnecessarily killed creature in my body. My body's conscience rejects meat/fish in the act of vomitting without my initiation. It is a part of my karma, my life path to be vegan.

Sometimes, though, I feel like the village idiot for babbling/rambling and shooting my brainless mouth off.

Kate, IBS-D--soon to be A, I think.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Thank you from me too, Chinagrl new
      #208271 - 08/24/05 06:47 PM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

Yes, I truly was only trying to help. Thank you for believing in my sincerity.

For Kate! new
      #208289 - 08/24/05 08:37 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Kate,

I can relate to SO MUCH of what you said here!

I am finding there is less and less I can eat. I live in a culture where food is central. It is VERY tough that I can't digest meat, gluten, sugar, and dairy right...I stick out! People often ask if they can have some of my food...and they often contaminate it with their gluten-ladden fork that was on their plate which contained gluten, etc. It has gotten to the point we don't go out to eat!

I just want to say I RESPECT you more than I can say for the way you eat and live your life! *hugs* YOU ROCK!!!!

Love, Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Vegetraians and vegans new
      #208404 - 08/25/05 08:28 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I agree that most fake things compared to the real thing aren't even close. I love soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cream cheese and soy sour cream though!

My dad asks me every single time I'm at my parents for dinner if he can serve me whatever meat they're having. It's his own little joke and I think he hopes one day I'll say yes. Nope! And I always end up eating tofu something-or-another to replace the meat at their meals and they always make fun of it. But I don't care! I enjoy it!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 153 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10447

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review