All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 8/13/05
      #205159 - 08/13/05 06:17 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 8/13 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 8/13/05 new
      #205171 - 08/13/05 07:10 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Off for me Saturday morning abuse at the gym...!! hehehe

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Shell, I changed my mind new
      #205203 - 08/13/05 08:52 AM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Shell, I changed my mind. You're not a Shell Marr doll; you're a Super-Hero! I've elevated you're status.

Just being seriously silly. You kick butt!
Kate.

#205294 - 08/13/05 06:07 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

EEK! I weighed myself this morning and it said 129! That must be up because of water weight or something because I weighed 126.5 one week ago or so. I have been eating a little more but not that much. Anyway I have to start adding my cals again now.
B: MOM 260 and 5g 1 glass milk 60 and 1g
snacks: 3 bananas 275, luna 180 4.5
L1: egg beaters and veggies with soy cheese and 2 pieces toast 275 4g? sorbet 100 cals
L2: HNC 225 and 3g
D: grilled foil wrapped herbed chicken -ate 1/2 breast, potatoes and green beans, 2 ears corn 510 cals and 10g
Total: 1885 and about 13% fat ok I just remembered I had 3 peanut m&ms and 3 junior mints at the movies- that is all!
Exercise: 50 min weights and ball exercises. No running because of sore back.
Other: took a Phillips chew last night but I am still stinky today. Also I am obliged to give up chocolate as that is probably why I have seemed to gain weight. I have been eating 1 square dark chocolate in evenings.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#205308 - 08/13/05 07:03 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Slept in. I hope to make this a habit! Napped a lot, too. I hope to make this my sport, my art. Did some fun shopping, i.e. for lotions/soaps--presents for my thirsty epidermis. Also went to the market and got lots of fresh treats for the week!

--Gatorade 1 L
--yellow zucchini
--cremini mushrooms & broccoli (pureed with arugula and tons of basil, parley)(this was a really good dip/sauce!!!)(brocco-moli?)
--11 baby dill pickles
--Roasted fennel bulb(large) and baby carrots (2 c. baby carrots)(Still my all time favourite comfort meal)
--green beans and cremini mushrooms (salad)

--4 cups triple extra strong fennel tea; 2 cups tropic of strawberry tea; 2 cups Earl Grey tea
--Over 2 L of water

No heartburn today. Very little nausea. Noted that I did not consume fruit and listened to my body's strong message not to consume fruit as it would reject it, i.e. vomit.

REPORTING IN - 8/13/05 from the gym new
      #205422 - 08/14/05 02:24 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi ya'll,

Activities: 5 minutes on recumberant bike, 40 minutes weight lifting, 10 minutes of abs and then 12 minutes on the eliptical = 295 calories burned (approx.)

Breakfast: Luna Bar and cup of diced peaches, juices drained = 220 calories

After gym: GeniSoy Protein Bar = 229 calories

Lunch: Missed lunch because we got up so late, went to the gym so late... Bad girl!

Dinner: Turkey meatballs cooked in honey garlic sauce (they were DELICIOUS!).
Went to a birthday party for my sister and had:
-2 shots tequilla
-4 sickly sweet alcohol drinks (after not drinking for months and months!)
-1 turkey hot dog w/ketchup and some mustard
-2 pieces of pickle
-Handful of chips

Also, very bad! I haven't eaten poorly like that in AGES! How ironic that the day I freak out about how much I weigh, I get a little tipsy and think it's a good idea to just blow the whole thing, ha ha!
Anyway, I dunno how many calories all that was but I am certain it was under 2100, which I have been nowhere near on any day.

So that's that!

Cheers everybody! (But avoid the sickly sweet drinks, my tummy is making all kinds of gurgles and moans in complaint at me today.)

--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 14 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1932

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review