All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 8/11/05
      #204479 - 08/11/05 06:56 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 8/11 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 8/11/05 new
      #204699 - 08/11/05 04:14 PM
Shell Marr

Off in 30 minutes for my Thursday abuse from PT Heather!! hehehe Hope I can get another massage 1st...hehehe just kidding! Let's see if I can walk when she is done with me....those walking lunges just KILL me....

--------------------

Good luck, Shell!! -nt- new
      #204701 - 08/11/05 04:22 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#204708 - 08/11/05 04:39 PM
heather robin

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: S.E. Pennsylvania

Exercise

Water
64oz
Acacia
1 tsp

Breakfast
team america cheerios w/ banana and originial rice dream

Snack
heather's corn bread w/quince jam & some blueberries

Lunch
toasted italian bread w/earth balance spread
rather large bowl of italian wedding soup(chicken breast meatballs)
small yellow plum

Snack
another piece of bread w/ spread

dinner
left over chicken fajiata w. pepper & onions, salsa about 1 tsp of real sour cream
spanish rice
2 pieces of heather's better than cheesecake! Now in hindsight was a bit much. It taste sooo much like my favorite key lime pie but not like cheesecake! I don't really understand, I did use lemons:) I couldn't be happier with the results!

--------------------
IBS-D

#204723 - 08/11/05 05:25 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

B: 2 oatmeal and creamer
snacks and lunch: 1 banana, 2 luna, 2 serv. pretzels, PB&J, mangos, 1 bite size butterfinger
D: mango chicken rice wraps with carrots
DE: 1 piece dark choc
Liquid: over 100 oz. was thristy and had to pee a lot today!
Exercise: worked 7 1/2 hours and I am tired. Got caught in traffic on the way home and I am not looking forward to having to drive further to the office since I will be in traffic like that a lot! (I mean when I start my job for the new company at the end of the month. Their office is further into the metro area. In no traffic it is 40 min and my old office is 20 min away. I just keep getting more and more bitter!)
Other: gas is stinky and so I must still be technically C and need to get it OUT. I might take a Philips chew tonight.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

REPORTING IN - 8/11/05 new
      #204774 - 08/11/05 07:33 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi all:

Activities: 40 minutes of brisk walking

Breakfast: 1/2 Luna Bar = 180 calories

Snack: Slice of Pear Spice Bread (no nuts)

Lunch: 1/4 of a sandwich (it tasted gross, think it was out of the fridge too long), 1 serving of pretzels, some diced peaches with the juices drained off. = 210 calories

Snack: Apple Crisp Bar = 184 calories

Snack: Slice of Pear Bread

Dinner: Some pasta noodles with 1/2 tin of tuna and a tablespoon of extra low fat mayo.

Some of the stuff I am not sure of the calories, and I have to leave in a few mins to visit my mom in the hospital.

Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#204780 - 08/11/05 07:45 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Just window shopping for exercise and bloodwork. Feeling better with the significant sodium increase.

In typical hobbit habit, random order, etc. et cetera:

--4 c. Gatorade
--2 Jolly Ranchers
--Over 12 c. water, plus herbal tea (really into Celestial Seasonings TRUE BLUEBERRY)
--7 baby dill pickles
--3 c. broth
--spinach (pureed with basil/dill) "salad" (with seasoned rice vinegar)
--2 c. baby carrots (1 c. x2; with the cauliflower)
--"Faux-tatoes" (whipped cauliflower***I love this stuff!) (2 servings--accompanied by the cauliflower)
--zucchini and portabella mushrooms

That's all folks! (I know I consumed over 10 000 mg. sodium) I might have some lemonade or something later. I am so thirsty for something SOUR and TART. I get so dehydrated. Maybe a cranberry spritzer? Yes, that sounds good.

I had no desire whatsoever to consume fruit today, so I didn't. I just looked at it and felt nauseated.

Kate.

#204801 - 08/11/05 09:36 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Off in 30 minutes for my Thursday abuse from PT Heather!! hehehe Hope I can get another massage 1st...hehehe just kidding! Let's see if I can walk when she is done with me....those walking lunges just KILL me....

I'm not going to be able to walk for a week!! OMG... details will follow in my report in but I will to that tomorrow....I'm too freaken tired right now!! LOL

--------------------

#205011 - 08/12/05 01:00 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not going to be able to walk for a week!! OMG... details will follow in my report in but I will to that tomorrow....I'm too freaken tired right now!! LOL

Very painful report is still coming...I'm going to type out my whole personal training session so you can see what she did to me!! LOL

--------------------

#205050 - 08/12/05 03:41 PM
Shell Marr

Started a new diet (food plan) 8/8/05...per my PT. Time to change things up a little.... increasing my protein and reducing my carbs in the evenings.

OK... here is my reporting in......
My BMR = 2083 + I burned 752 calories (10 minutes warm up on Eliptical, 50 mintues with myPersonal Trainer Heather

-10 minute warm up on elliptical

-Walking lunges (right foot forward, left arm up with 7.5# weights in each hand) altered that all the way down the length of the room and back. Then repeated 3 times with 20 seconds of rest in between.

-Static holds in lung position starting with left leg while doing ½ ways up & ½ ways down bicep curls with 10# weights in each hand, followed immediately with 30 kick backs. Repeated 3 times with 20 seconds rest in between.

-Hands on waist, up 4 flights of stairs, skipping every other step, rest 20 seconds and came back down normal. Up against the wall, bent forward, doing 20 lat pulls with 10# weights in each hand. Repeated the stairs and lat pulls 2 more times.

-Got to rest while she showed me some inner thigh exercises I can be doing on my own (I asked her about those).

-Back up the stairs again (as before), 20 seconds rest, 3 sets of 20 push ups against the rail instead of down on the floor, back down stairs normal.

followed by 30 minutes on the Treadmill) - 730 less calories to get to my goal = 2105 calorie food budget.

Pre-Breakfast (around 6:00am) : 210 calories Soytein Energy Drink (Chocolate w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

Breakfast (around 8:30-9am): 170 calories Toasted Nutz N Cranberry Luna Bar & Water

Snack (around 10-10:30am): 50 calories 4oz Unsweetened Applesauce & Water

Snack (around 12:00pm): 210 calories Soytein Energy Drink (Banana w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

Snack (around 1:30pm): 50 calories 4oz Unsweetened Applesauce & Water

Lunch (around 2:30pm): 405 calories 6oz Tuna w/Light Mayo, 1 cup Long Grain Rice & Water

Before Gym(around 5:30pm): 210 calories Soytein Energy Drink (Chocolate Peanut Butter w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

At The Gym (around 6-8pm): 7 calories 2 Altoids & Water

Dinner (between 8:30-9pm, after the gym): 318 calories 10" Flour Tortilla w/3oz Chicken Breast, 5 Tablespoons Fresh Pico de Gallo Salsa, 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder & Water

Tea Time (around 10-10:30pm): 0 calories 8oz Heather's Fennel Tea (love the bags)

Fiber Pills: 3 calories total

Total Water intake (goal 128oz) = 80 oz

Total of 1633 .....still in my food budget

I'm also going to do another 5K this Sunday!!

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 59 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3142

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review