All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 8/9/05
      #203719 - 08/08/05 09:16 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 8/9 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 8/9/05 new
      #204195 - 08/10/05 10:00 AM
Shell Marr

Started a new diet (food plan) 8/8/05...per my PT. Time to change things up a little.... increasing my protein and reducing my carbs in the evenings.

OK... here is my reporting in......
My BMR = 2083 + I burned 951 calories (60 minutes Power Scuplt Class - Taught by MY Personal Trainer Heather....hehehe followed by 20 minutes on the Elliptical) - 730 less calories to get to my goal = 2304 calorie food budget.

POWER SCULPT Class designed to utilize Group X equipment for resistance training. Band, weights and tubing will be used to sculpt and define.

Pre-Breakfast (around 6:00am) : 210 calories Soytein Energy Drink (Chocolate w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

Breakfast (around 8:30-9am): 170 calories Toasted Nutz N Cranberry Luna Bar & Water

Snack (around 10-10:30am): 50 calories 4oz Unsweetened Applesauce & Water

Snack (around 12:00pm): 210 calories Soytein Energy Drink (Banana w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

Snack (around 1:30pm): 50 calories 4oz Unsweetened Applesauce & Water

Lunch (around 2:30pm): 458 calories 6oz Tuna w/Light Mayo, 1 cup Long Grain Rice, 4oz Unsweetented Applesauce & Water

Before Gym(around 5:30pm): 210 calories Soytein Energy Drink (Chocolate w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

At The Gym (around 6-8pm): 7 calories 2 Altoids & Water

Dinner (between 8:30-9pm, after the gym): 313 calories 10" Flour Tortilla w/3oz Chicken Breast, 4 Tablespoons Fresh Pico de Gallo Salsa, 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder & Water

Tea Time (around 10-10:30pm): 0 calories 8oz Heather's Fennel Tea (love the bags)

Fiber Pills: 3 calories total

Total Water intake (goal 128oz) = 104 oz

Total of 1681 .....still in my food budget

I'm also going to do another 5K this Sunday!!

--------------------

#204266 - 08/10/05 11:26 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

pre-breakfast: Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bar

breakfast: Quaker Instant Oatmeal (maple & brown sugar flavor), 1 slice of toast

snack: Crispix

lunch: 1/2 PB&J sandwich, chips, Whole SoyCo Strawberry Soy Yogurt, 1 fortune cookie ("YOU EASILY WIN NEW FRIENDS AND KEEP THE OLD.")

snack: Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bar (Okay, I'm starting to DREAM about these.)

dinner: baked chicken breast w/ teriyaki sauce & pineapple chunks, sticky rice, boiled asparagus w/ lemon juice

dessert: small scoop of strawberry sorbet on a sugar cone

bedtime snack: 1 slice of white bread

#204274 - 08/10/05 11:44 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

pre-breakfast: Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bar

breakfast: Quaker Instant Oatmeal (maple & brown sugar flavor), 1 slice of toast

snack: Crispix

lunch: 1/2 PB&J sandwich, chips, Whole SoyCo Strawberry Soy Yogurt, 1 fortune cookie ("YOU EASILY WIN NEW FRIENDS AND KEEP THE OLD.") right on!!

snack: Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bar (Okay, I'm starting to DREAM about these.) Oh I hear ya...I love my Luna bars!!

dinner: baked chicken breast w/ teriyaki sauce & pineapple chunks, sticky rice, boiled asparagus w/ lemon juice sounds delish!!

dessert: small scoop of strawberry sorbet on a sugar cone

bedtime snack: 1 slice of white bread

--------------------

#204342 - 08/10/05 04:37 PM
heather robin

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: S.E. Pennsylvania

I am reporting Tuesday's on Wednesday and I can't remember most of what I ate!
Exercise
20 minute walk
Water
56 oz
SFS Acacia
1 tsp (still experimenting)
Breakfast
team america cheerios 2 hand fulls of blueberries
original rice dream

What I can remember. Most of what I ate I can clearly see was from emotional binge eating(see therapist on Thurs. will discuss w/her)
Pieces of watermelon
toast
hand full of peanuts
corn chips
heather's chocolate pudding(did I even taste it?)
chocolate
Dinner
Heather's banana cornmeal pancakes
syrup earth balance spread watermelon

What a day. I would never have been able to see that I am an emotional eater - I always kept denying it. One step at a time and at least now I recongize it! Now to work on it!

--------------------
IBS-D

#204351 - 08/10/05 05:10 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

B; HNC and UFO (english tea)
snacks and lunch: 2 bananas, pretzels, luna bar, several pieces of zucchini bread, soymilk
D: Grilled "cheese" with tomato, safe pesto and portobello cap
De: (later) mango and nectarine with soy creamer YUM
Note: I put some real cheese in my sandwich which I regret since I couldn't taste it anyway and I was C today.
Exercise: about 45 min 10 miles exercise bike in afternoon and situps
Other: did not drink enough

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

REPORTING IN - 8/9/05 new
      #204420 - 08/10/05 09:18 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi all!

Breakfast: Luna Bar and Applesauce = 277 calories

Lunch: Chicken breast baked in honey with tiny amount of rice (Adrian made lunch and the rice wasn't cooked, so I had about 2 bites to be nice)

Dinner: Sushi! 1 cucumber and avocado roll and one roll with mixed veggies and crab.

Snack: Slice of Pear Spice bread (with no nuts)

So not sure about calories, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it wasn't enough calories. I don't know why I am having so much trouble eating!
Today I looked at myself in the mirror and felt so gross that the thought of eating made my stomach flip and I felt sick. I feel like I don't even look like myself anymore, it makes me really sad.
Anyway, that's it for food today.
I think I ALMOST had enough to drink, but not quite.
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2353

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review