All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
REPORTING IN - 8/7/05 new
      #203273 - 08/07/05 01:09 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 8/7 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 8/7/05 new
      #203394 - 08/07/05 05:40 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Been very hungry lately- must be stress!
B:2 oatmeal
snacks: luna, banana, nectarine, honeydew
L1: bowl of cap'n crunch
L2: 2 peices toast with local honey and smart balance
D: chicken breast over angel hair with tomatoes and silk creamer, 1 piece baguette. I will post this recipe as it is an old favorite and I don't think I ever posted it before.
sorbet 1/2 cont.
PIG FACE oink
Exercise: biked my usual bike route and did really good. I am happy to be coming back! 12 miles
Other: was bloated after the honey dew and after dinner too. Ok now.
Weight 126.5. My friend thinks I am getting too thin. What a sweetheart. Believe me I am far from too thin! My goal is still 120.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Edited by Little Minnie (08/08/05 12:02 PM)

#203417 - 08/07/05 07:34 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Lost my voice. Still bugged by the flu. Kate-napped all afternoon. Went out for "coffee" with Dad (opted to have over-priced water instead).

In typical hobbit habit, random-order, etc. et cetera:

--1/2 c. applesauce (x3) (total: 1.5 c. applesauce)
--1 c. cranberry juice
--2 c. No-Chicken broth
--4 c. Jasmine Green tea; camomile tea with honey
--Baby Dill Pickles, 4 (Yikes, I'm not used to this sodium and a little "puffy!" This is good because then I can be a lush and drink lots!)
--Spinach/dill
--1.5 c. beets
--2 c. carrots and fennel bulb ("Roasted Fennel Bulb and Baby Carrots", classically comforting/simple/warming inner rabbit food)
--celery
--sulfurous veggie indulgence of the day: BRUSSELS SPROUTS, 3/4 c. (made really warped "kabobs" with the beets and dipped them in a honey/balsalmic dijon dressing with some opiates inside!!! Might try this again, but add a little zucchini to the kabob!) (the gas passed in less than 7 minutes)(must be this cold/flu making me crave such weird things)

That's all for tonight folks.

Kate.

#203437 - 08/07/05 09:18 PM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

slept in so breakfast was aroud noon: bowl of crispix cereal

late lunch/ birthday bbq- macaroni&tuna salad, noodles with dressing, chicken burger with FF mayo, dill pickles

brace yourselves: not safe cake- chocolate and cherries and icing (no pain yet)

snack: more noodles with vinaigrette dressing
tortilla chips and maybe a couple more bites of cake

drinks: water, water, and more water

didn;t have alot of meals today, slept in then went to a hobby airshow with my bf and gots lots of sun. I also pre-warned about having unsafe eating this weekend. I am determined to "celebrate" my birthday plus I took off work so I can recover lol and damn that cake is good (sorry)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Re: Happy Birthday Bethany! new
      #203455 - 08/07/05 11:38 PM
Wind

Happy Birthday, Bethany! I hope you recover from your Birthday treats!!! Mmmmm...life is a bowl of cherries. Sometimes, on our birthdays, a little indulgence is in order!!! (I'm trying to stick to more cherry flavoured things --teas, beverages, candy, freezies--versus binging on cherries!!!)

Any goals for the upcoming year? Best wishes in continuing goal fulfillment, fun, love, achievement, etc. I hope you attract all that you desire. You're a beautiful woman with a vibrant personality.

Kate.
P.S. Happy recovery!!!

All the best in the next year.

Re: Thank you Kate!
      #203506 - 08/08/05 08:55 AM
Betharoo

Thanks so much Kate, my birthday is today so the celebration continues. I am indulging but not over-indulging, trying to test the limits and enjoy myself.
My goal is to work out more.. sounds like a new years resolution that I never stick to. I am hoping once the muggy weather is gone I will have more motivation. I also want to do well in the new course I am starting in Sept (back to school eeek).
I really appreciate your kind words and I love the people on here it is so great! Have a good day and Take Care!!

--------------------
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

what are you going to school for Bethany?-nt new
      #203545 - 08/08/05 10:16 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Thank you Kate! new
      #203557 - 08/08/05 10:32 AM
Wind

What are you studying in school, Bethany? Where are you going to school?

Best wishes in continuing your "active" lifestyle. It sounds like you're enjoying the "endorphins" that exercise brings! I hope it brings a blush to your cheeks and tone to your body. Kick butt, chiquita!!!

Speaking of indulgence, I agree totally that it's important never to feel deprived! (I am trying, however, to indulge in my cherry passion with more cherry flavoured things than cherries, for the sake of my D!!! Also, lately...I've been having bizarre cravings for sulfurous veggies, so I'm going to reintroduce small quantities of them. I know--bizarre: some people crave chocolate and icecream and stinky cheese and I crave stinky veggies like broccoli and cauliflower and brussels sprouts and real grounder fruits like blackberries and raspberries!!! Treat of the day or treat of the week, anyone? I'm treating these things as one might treat peanutbutter, which I'm allergic too, as well as eggs. )

Keep on celebrating year-round. That's what life's all about: celebration. I even think funerals are celebrations, though more somber, generally in tone. They're parties/rituals to send the dead one off in style!

Kate, IBS-D.

Re: what I'm going to school for new
      #203620 - 08/08/05 01:14 PM
Betharoo

I already went to Western for 4 years and have a BA in Sociology. This time I am going to a local campus of Fanshawe College that is here in the city I live in and they offer the course I wanted to take. I am doing a 2 year program in Business- Human Resources. We just recently moved here (Woodstock) because my bf was commuting here for work and I found out about the course so I quit my job in London to move and go back to school.
I do miss London, and I don't really know anyone here but I am getting to know some through my new job. I just figure once school starts I will be too busy to care about missing familiar faces

--------------------
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

#203659 - 08/08/05 04:01 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Been very hungry lately- must be stress!
B:2 oatmeal
snacks: luna, banana, nectarine, honeydew
L1: bowl of cap'n crunch
L2: 2 peices toast with local honey and smart balance
D: chicken breast over angel hair with tomatoes and silk creamer, 1 piece baguette. I will post this recipe as it is an old favorite and I don't think I ever posted it before.
sorbet 1/2 cont.
PIG FACE oink
Exercise: biked my usual bike route and did really good. I am happy to be coming back! 12 miles right on!!
Other: was bloated after the honey dew and after dinner too. Ok now.
Weight 126.5. My friend thinks I am getting too thin. What a sweetheart. Believe me I am far from too thin! My goal is still 120.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 81 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3713

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review