All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 7/31/05
      #201157 - 07/31/05 07:14 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 7/31 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 7/31/05 new
      #201239 - 07/31/05 04:32 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Feeling better!
B: MOM 260 and 4g
L1: Naked juice rest of bottle 100 cals 3g
some orange juice, 1/2 banana, sherbet 270
L2: 1 piece turkey on wrap with cucumber and spinach/dill dip 180? 4g?
D: mahi mahi with mango salsa, rice, broc 350 5g
Total: 1160 16g 12% fat. Probably will have some soy ice cream since this total is so low.
Exercise: gardened for a couple hours, chased baby rabbits out of garden quite a bit! (caught one but let it go).
Other: slept poorly last night while DH was gone (him too) took nap today but did not get bloated, been kind of poopy today and yesterday like I have to go more than I feel I want to and took 2 pep caps yesterday. I am done with prednisone now (have half bottle left but I'll just keep it). Still planning to bike in AM.
Weight: haven't weighed myself since I was PMSy. Will step on scale in next couple days. Might have lost due to being sick.
had some ice cream- add 130 cals 5g or so.
Then had 2 pieces zucchini bread before bed. I also think I forgot my acacia, evening dose.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Edited by Little Minnie (08/01/05 09:40 AM)

#201262 - 07/31/05 08:38 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

It is so challenging to not count calories!!!

So, without being an "accountant" this is what I consumed today:

In typical hobbit habit, random order, etc. et cetera:

--1.5 L Gatorade
--1 L organic vegetable broth
--spinach/zucchini (basil,dill) "babyfood salad" with honey balsalmic dressing
--roast fennel bulb, a small bunch of carrots (2c.), puree of asparagus
--1 c. strawberries
--1 c. peaches
--lots of herbal tea with honey
--1/2 c. cranberry juice spritzer
--definitely over a 2 litres of water
--2 UFO beverages in a.m.

That's all folks! (I might just have a Jolly Rancher or two.) I'm not kidding when I say liquid is my favourite "food." I made sure to use LOTS of salts due to my condition. Heck, maybe I'll just give up eating and get into juicing seriously. I'm starting to really hate food/eating.

Kate, IBS-D.

#201265 - 07/31/05 08:48 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

No report for me today.... I've got a nasty cold...and if I cough one more time I think I'm gonna bust a rib I'm going to go get my inhailer, and make a cup of fennel tea.....hope to get some good sleep tonight, I'm just beat and have been dragging all day.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Shell... new
      #201291 - 08/01/05 12:49 AM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Get better, a.s.a.p. Drink lots of tea with honey. Can you make some chicken soup? Can you take a day or two off your kick-butt exercise routine to mend?

Kate.

REPORTING IN - 7/31/05 - Weight Change again new
      #201530 - 08/01/05 05:31 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi all!
Okay, so yesterday I did 4 hours of working outside the house. I powerwashed the siding of the house for 3.5 hours and then did some sanding for just over half an hour. I have no idea how many calories this burned, but it must have burned at least some right??

Breakfast: Luna Bar = 180 calories

Lunch: We made a big lunch because Adrian works every day from 3-11 so we never get to have dinner together, so we thought we'd make a big lunch instead.
I made rice with ginger, mushrooms, peas and carrots and Chicken and Aspargus stir fry from the Chinese food recipes I posted here. (It was very yummy - I would make this a lot 'cause it's good and really fast to cook 'cause we've got one of those plug-in wok thingies).
Anywho, no idea how many calories... A lot, I imagine.

Dinner: UFO for most people! I can handle lean red meat, and my parents made hamburgers with extra lean ground beef, some onions and bread crumbs. Had it on a white roll with extra low fat mayo, some letuce and a pickle. Again, no idea how many calories.

Snacks: Handful of peanuts, 1/2 cup of soy desert, some sprite.

So I had more sugar than I wanted to with the snacks, but I am such a sugar freak! I am definitely cutting back, though.

When I weighed myself yesterday, the scale said 162 so I was thrilled! Now I am back up to 166 so I guess it was just a tease!

That's my report for today!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#201749 - 08/02/05 09:56 AM
heather robin

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: S.E. Pennsylvania

Exercise
none
Water
64 oz
SFS Acacia
1T
What I ate
cream of brown rice w/sugar and cinnamon
pretzels
rice cakes
gnocci w/sauce

Still recovering from attack Saturday. I really think the random crap I ate today was not good. Probably should have stuck to rice.

--------------------
IBS-D

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 190 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1910

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review