All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
FINALLY PICTURES OF HEATHER MY PERSONAL TRAINER
      #198890 - 07/24/05 12:29 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

At long last.... here are pictures of Heather MY Personal Trainer....(and Shane's too)

This one is when she 1st started body building many moons ago....(now I can see it when she told me she used to be a cheerleader in high school!)

The next two are both current pictures.....

This one really shows her "sweetheart side" I think she is really just a doll....and she smells good too (like vanilla)

And this one is where she is flexing to show her chest off... right after teaching the Body Sculpting Class that I take with her on Tuesday nights. And the look on her face....can you see why I do what she tells me to do?? (This is how Jennifer Rose will remember her from when she came to Seattle...lol)
Ready?

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Edited by Shell Marr (07/24/05 09:44 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: FINALLY PICTURES OF HEATHER MY PERSONAL TRAINER new
      #198894 - 07/24/05 03:36 AM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

SHE-woman, princess of power comes to mind! I'm jealous as I'm a boney-assed wuss. Shell--no wonder you're such a gym butt kicker/addict and getting results with such an inspiring trainer. Careful...you're going to turn into a goddess, not just an edited and ever-improving newer edition of the Shell Marr doll!!!

Kate, IBS-D.

#198913 - 07/24/05 06:19 AM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

Wow. I wouldn't mess with her!

Muscle, Muscle, Muscle... new
      #198949 - 07/24/05 09:49 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Wow, no wonder Jen and Mikey were afraid of her!! LOL I've not seen that much muscle on a woman since I watched something on TV...a woman's body building competition I think. Does she enter competitions?
She puts most men to shame ..How many hrs a day does she lift weights/work out?

Shell, is it your goal to get a body like hers?

Thanks for all the neat pictures..(yes, they show all sides of her)...now we can put a face (not to mention body) with all your great posts about her.

Kandee

--------------------

She's almost as toned as I am.... new
      #198955 - 07/24/05 10:33 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

*falls on the floor laughing* I am so funny. Ha ha, ahem, okay, anyway...

Wow, she really does look good. She must just work her butt off, that's amazing. I agree with Kandee, she does put most men to shame.
I gotta say, she does look nicer than I thought she would... After Jen and Mikey's reaction, I thought maybe she'd look like a prison inmate or something, hee hee. Just kidding.

Well, it seems like if anyone could kick a butt into shape it would be her!

Thanks for sharing Shell!
**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#198960 - 07/24/05 11:29 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

SHE-woman, princess of power comes to mind! She signs her emails to me... either Princess of Pain or Task Master!! LOL I'm jealous as I'm a boney-assed wuss. Shell--no wonder you're such a gym butt kicker/addict and getting results with such an inspiring trainer. Careful...you're going to turn into a goddess, not just an edited and ever-improving newer edition of the Shell Marr doll!!! LOL your sooo funny!!

Kate, IBS-D.

--------------------

#198961 - 07/24/05 11:30 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Wow. I wouldn't mess with her!

We don't either!!

--------------------

And me too Steph! new
      #198962 - 07/24/05 11:30 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Quote:

*falls on the floor laughing* I am so funny. Ha ha, ahem, okay, anyway... Now you've got me laughing so hard I can't stop......
maybe in our next life we'll look like that, huh?

Wow, she really does look good. She must just work her butt off, that's amazing. I agree with Kandee, she does put most men to shame.
I gotta say, she does look nicer than I thought she would... After Jen and Mikey's reaction, I thought maybe she'd look like a prison inmate or something, hee hee. Just kidding.

Well, it seems like if anyone could kick a butt into shape it would be her! To cute Steph....I wouldn't want her kicking my butt into shape........would you? They'd have to carry me out on a stretcher after a session with her!!! sigh..maybe I'll just stick with old Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies tapes----that's more my speed... LMBO!!!
Kandee

**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------

Frightened?? new
      #198987 - 07/24/05 03:03 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

I'd be PETRIFIED if she was my personal trainer...the fright alone would probably shed 20 lbs.....shell you have guts!!! Personally I hate it when women look like that but good on her for all that hard work...and if that makes her happy thats great!

--------------------
Natalie

#198988 - 07/24/05 03:11 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Wow! She looks way different in the first picture.

And LOL to Stephie's comment on Mikey and I's reaction. Mike just isn't used to meeting women who can throw a ball up in the air, kick his butt, and still have time to catch the ball. LOL

I like the second picture the best! It does show her teddy bear side.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Re: Muscle, Muscle, Muscle... new
      #198994 - 07/24/05 04:19 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Wow, no wonder Jen and Mikey were afraid of her!! LOL I've not seen that much muscle on a woman since I watched something on TV...a woman's body building competition I think. Does she enter competitions? Yes, she does!!
She puts most men to shame ..How many hrs a day does she lift weights/work out? I think she works out 6 days a week and does 90+ minutes at different times of the day....remember she works IN gyms all day long....starting at 5am and sometimes ending at 8pm (like Tuesdays) and she then works out after that class... like 30 mins on her abs...just depends what day of the week it is and what classes she teaches too. She is also on a VERY strick diet with HER trainer!

Shell, is it your goal to get a body like hers? As hot as I think she is in that 2nd pic....no, I don't wanna be that big...I just want to be lean and toned.

Thanks for all the neat pictures..(yes, they show all sides of her)...now we can put a face (not to mention body) with all your great posts about her. She really IS a wonderful person... and the know her IN PERSON is a great thing!!

Kandee

--------------------

Re: She's almost as toned as I am.... new
      #198995 - 07/24/05 04:23 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

*falls on the floor laughing* I am so funny. Ha ha, ahem, okay, anyway... LOL... you are sooo funny!!

Wow, she really does look good. She must just work her butt off, that's amazing. I agree with Kandee, she does put most men to shame. She tries!
I gotta say, she does look nicer than I thought she would... After Jen and Mikey's reaction, I thought maybe she'd look like a prison inmate or something, hee hee. Just kidding. LOL.... I know..when I FIRST saw her at the gym she kinds freaked me out...but once I got to know her it TOTALLY changed my view of her.

Well, it seems like if anyone could kick a butt into shape it would be her! You got that right...oh, and she sings and dances too. Oh, and she will style your hair when you are working out too (crazy styles that you change the second she says you can put the weights down or stop doing push ups)...LMBO!!

**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------

Re: And me too Steph! new
      #198996 - 07/24/05 04:24 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

*falls on the floor laughing* I am so funny. Ha ha, ahem, okay, anyway... Now you've got me laughing so hard I can't stop......
maybe in our next life we'll look like that, huh?

Well, it seems like if anyone could kick a butt into shape it would be her! To cute Steph....I wouldn't want her kicking my butt into shape........would you? They'd have to carry me out on a stretcher after a session with her!!! sigh..maybe I'll just stick with old Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies tapes----that's more my speed... LMBO!!!
Kandee
I bet she could still do some damage with Sweatin to the Oldies tapes

**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------

Re: Frightened?? new
      #198997 - 07/24/05 04:28 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I'd be PETRIFIED if she was my personal trainer...the fright alone would probably shed 20 lbs.....shell you have guts!!! hehehe Personally I hate it when women look like that but good on her for all that hard work...and if that makes her happy thats great! It really does make her happy.... you should see her prancing (sp?) around showing it off!

--------------------

#198998 - 07/24/05 04:29 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Wow! She looks way different in the first picture. Yes, she could be a "Roxy"....giggle giggle...

And LOL to Stephie's comment on Mikey and I's reaction. Mike just isn't used to meeting women who can throw a ball up in the air, kick his butt, and still have time to catch the ball. LOL If anyone can.... it would be her!! LOL

I like the second picture the best! It does show her teddy bear side. Yes, totally!!

--------------------

#199034 - 07/25/05 10:09 AM
Shane_Marr

Reged: 09/16/04
Loc: Seattle, WA

Ok, Ok---- I will put the donut down! Geezzzz--- Can't get away with anything--- now I just look at her pix and lose 2 pounds!

#199036 - 07/25/05 10:11 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

Ok, Ok---- I will put the donut down! Geezzzz--- Can't get away with anything--- now I just look at her pix and lose 2 pounds!

LMAO! Yeah right with the donut.. it took some major convincing just to get you to eat the bacon cheeseburger at the food court and I still think I saw you looking over your shoulder just in case! LOL

--------------------
- Jennifer

#199209 - 07/25/05 02:29 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

LMAO! Yeah right with the donut.. it took some major convincing just to get you to eat the bacon cheeseburger at the food court and I still think I saw you looking over your shoulder just in case! LOL

Yes, then I think he was feeling guilty that it was Mikey and not him that got sick after.... thinking it should have been HIS punishment... at least he did not have to feel guilty about the beignet, since the guy was not at the counter when he went to order one!! LOL

--------------------

#199241 - 07/25/05 04:12 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Yowzah! She looks GREAT!

Now if any of the personal trainers at MY gym looked even remotely like that, I'd seriously consider getting a trainer! lol

#199243 - 07/25/05 04:14 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Yowzah! She looks GREAT! Yes, in more ways then one! teeehheee...

Now if any of the personal trainers at MY gym looked even remotely like that, I'd seriously consider getting a trainer! lol I thought your S.O. was a trainer... (not at your gym)?

--------------------

#199271 - 07/25/05 05:04 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Quote:

ROFL!! That made me laugh out loud, hee hee.

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#199393 - 07/26/05 08:28 AM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Quote:

Quote:

Yowzah! She looks GREAT! Yes, in more ways then one! teeehheee... LOL I'll second that!

Now if any of the personal trainers at MY gym looked even remotely like that, I'd seriously consider getting a trainer! lol I thought your S.O. was a trainer... (not at your gym)? He's certified as a trainer but he's not working as one now because he's bumming it as a student with me! So, he trained me (for free lol) when I was first getting started a year or so ago and now during the year we train together at our school gym. However for the summer we're at different gyms because we moved home for the summer and he still gets a free membership at his old gym! (lol and that's my long convoluted explanation... )

#199400 - 07/26/05 08:42 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yowzah! She looks GREAT! Yes, in more ways then one! teeehheee... LOL I'll second that! I kinda figured YOU would agree with me!

Now if any of the personal trainers at MY gym looked even remotely like that, I'd seriously consider getting a trainer! lol I thought your S.O. was a trainer... (not at your gym)? He's certified as a trainer but he's not working as one now because he's bumming it as a student with me! So, he trained me (for free lol) when I was first getting started a year or so ago and now during the year we train together at our school gym. However for the summer we're at different gyms because we moved home for the summer and he still gets a free membership at his old gym! (lol and that's my long convoluted explanation... ) OK...got it!! So, if you ever in Seattle.... you can come work out with me (and Heather)...hehehe

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 277 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 13490

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review