All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
sorry ive been missing in action...
      #198656 - 07/22/05 02:36 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

..but im out of the country!! i left on tuesday and meant to post before hand but was too preoccupied with packing! i had previously been MIA due to rearranging our basement and my laptop came unplugged in the process. ANYHOO my comp is with me on my trip so i will be checking in from time to time and will hopefully be able to post assuming its nothing to embarrassing!! i ate a plether of mouth-friendly, IBS/weight-unfriendly treats so far but have walked a good 7-10 miles solid in the past 3 days so im handling that bargin!! i return to the states in late august which is when i will probably more responsive. tootles friends!

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Where are you? new
      #198705 - 07/22/05 06:31 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Are you visiting relatives? How cool to be able to leave for a whole month! You must have an understanding boss!

Enjoy!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: sorry ive been missing in action... new
      #198708 - 07/22/05 06:45 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Ooh! Lucky you! I hope your trip is going well and you're having a lot of fun.

in croatia!! new
      #203321 - 08/07/05 10:56 AM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

hehe yah i was waiting SO LONG to walk in and drop it on them that i was going for a month! it was great. and my boss joked "how the hell can you afford to vacation in europe and ive been here forever and still have yet to leave the state!"...something like that..but it was funny.

im with my BF actually--his family is croatian and they have a villa so we're visiting/staying with them and then we took a detour in amsterdam before we arrived in croatia.

thanks for your reply and i must tell you..as you have many symptoms as me..i have not had any trouble with my IBS since ive gotten here! all preservatives and chemicles are illegal for fresh produce and ive been eating really yummy home-cooked meals and having LOTS of salad [even though we're "not supposed to"] i love salad but seriously, when i got out here it was almost instant that i felt better. soooo maybe its just america??? LOL!!! talk to you soon beth~bye!

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 142 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1539

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review