All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
REPORTING IN - 7/13/05
      #194905 - 07/12/05 10:24 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 7/13 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 7/13/05 new
      #195364 - 07/13/05 05:56 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

In usual hobbit habit, random order, and MOST CERTAINLY not all at once:

--3 c. raspberries
--red chard
--1 ataulfo mango (3/4 c.)
--velvety zucchini soup (2 bowls)
--spinach/watercress/dill
--green beans

***all of the above was pureed***

More food to follow later. It's hot and I'm craving fruit/veggies and shall follow that inclination. Sometimes I get cravings for more veggies, later, too. It varies. Note: I cook most things in batches. Half the time, I can't finish what I eat, so I just eat more, later--or something else! This 8x/day--average--schedule seems to work and keep me FLYING/BUZZING. I also avoid feeling stuffed like a Christmas Tofurky with it's skin on. I hate feeling stuffed.

Those blueberries sure are looking good!!! It's strange, but I'm craving ANTHOCYANIDINS AND PHENOLIC ACID--i.e. red/blue/purple foods and berries, apples, etc. DEEP JEWEL TONE VIBRANT COLOURS.

(Long intermission--the "hobbit has returned" and throughout the cyber-pause, she has consumed more!)
--blueberries, 1 c.
--spinach/watercress ***so good cold***
--1 banana, small, 1/2 c.(spinach/banana is one of my favourite combos, with blueberries on top. OR spinach/blueberry/beet, but if I had beets too close to bedtime, I'd wet the bed--they make you pee!)

***seriously contemplating returning to a fruitarian diet, but not raw!***

Keeping Berry Cool,
Kate, IBS-D, pain-prominent.

Edited by Wind (07/13/05 08:07 PM)

#195405 - 07/13/05 08:45 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Today was not good. I forgot to take my meds, so when I got to the gym after I ran 7.5 min @ 6 mph I felt like throwing up. I felt so bad I had to come home. I've been under a TON of stress lately and I guess my body doesn't feel like exercising today. Hopefully tomorrow will go better!

#195659 - 07/14/05 12:37 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

In usual hobbit habit, random order, and MOST CERTAINLY not all at once: LOL you make me smile!

--3 c. raspberries
--red chard
--1 ataulfo mango (3/4 c.) what is the world is ataulfo?
--velvety zucchini soup (2 bowls)
--spinach/watercress/dill
--green beans

***all of the above was pureed*** Oh good.... any trouble with gas following?

More food to follow later. It's hot and I'm craving fruit/veggies and shall follow that inclination. Sometimes I get cravings for more veggies, later, too. It varies. Note: I cook most things in batches. Half the time, I can't finish what I eat, so I just eat more, later--or something else! This 8x/day--average--schedule seems to work and keep me FLYING/BUZZING. I also avoid feeling stuffed like a Christmas Tofurky with it's skin on. I hate feeling stuffed. Again with the humor!!

Those blueberries sure are looking good!!! It's strange, but I'm craving ANTHOCYANIDINS AND PHENOLIC ACID--i.e. red/blue/purple foods and berries, apples, etc. DEEP JEWEL TONE VIBRANT COLOURS.

(Long intermission--the "hobbit has returned" and throughout the cyber-pause, she has consumed more!) LMAO!!
--blueberries, 1 c.
--spinach/watercress ***so good cold***
--1 banana, small, 1/2 c.(spinach/banana is one of my favourite combos, with blueberries on top. OR spinach/blueberry/beet, but if I had beets too close to bedtime, I'd wet the bed--they make you pee!)

***seriously contemplating returning to a fruitarian diet, but not raw!***

Keeping Berry Cool,
Kate, IBS-D, pain-prominent.

--------------------

#195660 - 07/14/05 12:40 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Today was not good. I forgot to take my meds, so when I got to the gym after I ran 7.5 min @ 6 mph I felt like throwing up. Oh NO!! I felt so bad I had to come home. I've been under a TON of stress lately and I guess my body doesn't feel like exercising today. Hopefully tomorrow will go better! How are you now??

--------------------

#195665 - 07/14/05 12:47 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Thanks Shell! I had missed you checking up on us. I hope your housing stuff works out soon- I remember how much I hated the home buying process. The stupid back and forth on the contracts and waiting. I don't understand why houses don't work like jeans. Set the price you want and we'll agree to pay it.

I am feeling better today thanks, and I will trying going to the gym for a good long while tonight. Our car has been hit 4 times in a month- and we were NEVER at fault! Right now it's sitting useless in the driveway because it's broken, and the guy who hit it won't talk to his insurance agency so nothing can be done. And we just got it back from the shop!! Arrgh!!!

Ok, so see, I should stop thinking about that so I don't make myself sick again.

#195669 - 07/14/05 12:50 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Thanks Shell! I had missed you checking up on us. I hope your housing stuff works out soon- I remember how much I hated the home buying process. The stupid back and forth on the contracts and waiting. I don't understand why houses don't work like jeans. Set the price you want and we'll agree to pay it. No kidding... I JUST got an email from our Agent as I was reading your post...grump...the buying thing can not been over with too soon I tell ya!! LOL

I am feeling better today thanks, oh good and I will trying going to the gym for a good long while tonight. Our car has been hit 4 times in a month- and we were NEVER at fault! Right now it's sitting useless in the driveway because it's broken, and the guy who hit it won't talk to his insurance agency so nothing can be done. And we just got it back from the shop!! Arrgh!!! Oh, what a royal PITA!!

Ok, so see, I should stop thinking about that so I don't make myself sick again. Yes, just think.... tomorrow is T.G.I.F.!!

--------------------

#195730 - 07/14/05 02:45 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Breakfast- banana bread
lunch:salmon fillet and salads
Dinner:prawns with veggies, brown rice and sweet chili sauce
Snacks:Fruit puree, orange bar

Cals:1251

BMR 2305 less 151 activities plus 1251 food –500 weight loss = 403 UNDER budget. If I had done my sums I would def have eaten more, I was just being good!

--------------------
S.

Re: Hey Shell!!! new
      #195736 - 07/14/05 02:54 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Hey Shell! You're one busy lady! Gee, I wonder if anyone has been hassling you re: your moderation of this board lately? Like nobody has anything better to do!

I love your new photo, by the way. You're starting to look like a "Barbie" doll with attitude! Sort of a one of a kind
Shell Marr doll.

Anyways, I hope all goes well with the picnic/reunion and the condo drama.

In response to your queries:

1. The mango I was referring to is a tiny yellow/golden mango shaped like a kidney bean.
2. Actually, no gas problems, except a bit with the blueberries--those things are too much like little blue peas
and anything legume-like or musical bean gives me unbearable painful gas/spasms/D! But, compared to peas, the blueberries were no big deal. It's all homemade babyfood with BYTE or KICK. And yes, even the green beans go in the food processor. If you want to talk about gas and demonic pain, show me an onion, or garlic, or raw lettuce--raw anything!, celery, peppers, tomatoes, raw apples, broccoli and cruciferous vegetables, PEARS, BRAN--wholewheat, SOY anything/everything, sweet potatoes...I'll stop, now but I think you have a hyper-extended list of your own.

CONTINUED SUCCESS on your path and STAY AWAY FROM THOSE CHEETOS!!!

Kate.

#195746 - 07/14/05 03:14 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

B: MOM
snack: sorbet
l: calzone 1 1/2
2L: capn crunch
d: salmon risotto (less than 1c), baguette, garden baby carrots cooked in chicken broth and parsley
Total: too sick and tired
Other: I am sick. I decided not to go anywhere or do any exercise yesterday so I tried to eat good. I was going to do egg beaters and lots of veggies but as you see I did not but went for comfort food. I drank a lot of ginger tea and had to use grated ginger as I had no whole roots .
My head is throbbing, throat hurts, glands swollen, achy, tired, nauseous, you name it! At least no heat induced D!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 98 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3602

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review