All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
REPORTING IN - 7/4/05 - HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!
      #191353 - 07/03/05 08:49 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 7/4 here.... mine will follow later....

Here is the latest on the condo shoppin.... web page

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 7/4/05 - HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! new
      #191557 - 07/04/05 05:19 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

B: MOM with pecans 280 and 6g
snack after exercise: 1 1/2 banana 150 and luna 180 and 4.5
snack later: pretzels and a few garden peas 130 and 1g
late lunch: leftover fish, potatoes and spinach 400 and 8g tops
sorbet 100
dinner: grilled whole chicken, orzo salad and 3/4 breadstick about 500 and 10g
total 1740 and 29.5 15% fat
Exercise: biked 20 miles with hubby, did some weeding, cleaned out the garage and vacced the car. My back hurts.
Other: have a teeny bit of poison ivy on my leg which has decided to ooze some. I don't think I will end up in the predicament I did last November. Fingers crossed!
P.S. I felt so fine after the fair Sat. but everyone who went with ended up with D from eating the fatty food. Ha ha!!!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#191566 - 07/04/05 05:52 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

In my usual hobbit style, over the course of the day and not in any particular order:

--1/2 cup applesauce (x2)
--1.5 cups beets
--2 ears corn
--zucchini "unfries" with fresh cilantro
--portabellini mushroom salad
--spinach/dill puree (the green sauce)

Snacks Later, as I'm not at 1000 calories? Probably more applesauce or carrots or dry cereal/crackers. Some organic potatoe? Nothing exciting. I've been drinking a lot of organic "No-Chicken Broth" lately, too--it helps to keep my electrolytes in balance with the sodium. A busier day as I have a houseguest (a 13 year-old exchange student) from Mexico for a month.

#191577 - 07/04/05 06:32 PM
uwponine

Reged: 03/19/05
Loc: Wisconsin

b-protein shake
s-3/4 c stiry fry w/ rice
s-1 piece bread
l-1 piece bread & 1/3 c slaw & 1/3 c bean salad
s-2 pieces bread & protein shake
d-1 piece bread & 1/2 c grilled egg plant

total=1250
exercise =500
net=750
fat=13%
liquid=good. lots of h20!

--------------------
IBS-C with major bloat!
Gluten Free Vegan

REPORTING IN - 7/4/05 - This Week For Steph(Weigh In) new
      #191644 - 07/05/05 02:31 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi guys,

So this week my diet has been totally screwed up because my stomach has really flared up since going off the Asacol. For 3 days, all I ate was rice and rice cakes.. then I added in some chicken and I had some Luna bars, but I am pretty sure I had very few calories even on the days when I did eat more.
Since I got so sick, I haven't had as much exercise with going out with the dog but today I did manage to do some elliptical-ing and some weights.

So this morning I weighed myself and.....

I Lost 1 Lb!
That means, I have lost 5 lbs in total.

Cheers all!!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Stephie new
      #191738 - 07/05/05 09:00 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Congrats on your 5 lb loss! I'm impressed that even with how badly you're feeling you still managed to go for a walk and do some elliptical- and weight training. Excellent! I hope your stomach calms down and you start feeling better.

Take care!

Re: Exchange student! new
      #191768 - 07/05/05 09:36 AM
lalala

That's so cool, Kate! How are you two getting along? Are you preparing his/her meals and how is this working with your own meal preparation/schedule?

#191774 - 07/05/05 09:42 AM
lalala

pre-breakfast: Luna Bar

breakfast: oatmeal, 1 slice of toast

snacks: Pop Tart (HFCS bad!), Crispix, 1/2 banana

lunch: chicken dog, Tostitos, soy yogurt

snack: Tofutti Cutie, Cutie Tofutti-whatever! (more bad
HFCS)

dinner: left-overs! steamed white rice w/ veggies

snack: Luna Bar

snack: 1 slice bread

STEPHIE CONGRATS!!!!!!!! new
      #191909 - 07/05/05 01:39 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!

That's GREAT Steph! What's your secret?

I'm so proud of you! How do you plan to celebrate? I'm sending you a splash of color (flowers in your fav color), a trip to your favorite relaxing place (massage, make-up counter...whatever works for you!) and a day off cooking/cleaing for Adrian to wait on you hand and foot!!! (Even if it doesn't "come true" know that is my gift to you!)

HOORAY Steph!!!!!!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Exchange student! new
      #191910 - 07/05/05 01:39 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Melana, my guest/exchange student from Mexico is thirteen years old. She's just too easy to feed. All she wants is hfcs!!! Mostly she eats junk food--pizza, fries, take-out chicken. She does like eggs, though, for breakfast and toast.
For lunch, she takes cookies, Coke, and peaches/grapes/strawberries/cherries. She is passionate about fresh fruit which is refreshing. The only veggies she'll eat are french fries, corn and carrots. And she's a regular cow girl, i.e. drinks a lot of milk. My Mum and I share the responsibility of feeding her. Note: she's used to being pampered, i.e. has servants, etc. My mother handles the animal end of it--mostly I just keep her stocked with Cokes and Orange Crush (soda) and mango juice and fruits, cookies and muffins and chocolate (treats). She likes this chocolate cereal and nutella, too. I have fun making her smoothies. It gives me an excuse to bake/play with dough/and stink up the house in a sinfully rich way. I love making pie!!! But holy cow! I can't believe she drinks that much milk. She loves ice cream, as well. Basically she just likes sugar and milk sugar (lactose).

It's sweet, though, when she hugs you good-bye on her way to school at 8 a.m. It's nice to share the love of the same style of music, too. The hug, this morning, was sweet.

No meal conflicts whatsoever.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 138 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14072

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review