All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 7/3/05
      #191166 - 07/03/05 04:26 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 7/3 here.... mine will follow later....

Here is the latest on the condo shoppin.... web page

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 7/3/05 new
      #191293 - 07/03/05 05:12 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Slept in late after the fair last night.
B: MOM with strawberries and banana 350 and 3g
L: PB&J on ciabatta toast 350 and 7g
snacks: banana and luna 255 5g
dinner: fish with creamy dill sauce (will post), baby carrots, mashed pot, 2 ears corn 500 and 10g
Total so far: 1455 and 25 and 15%
Exercise: well none. I wanted to do ball/weights but had no time or energy. Day off.
Other: I plan on weighing myself midweek.
adding to evening food: blueberry cake and vanilla soy ice cream. Calories just jumped!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Edited by Little Minnie (07/03/05 07:14 PM)

Anxiously awaiting Minnie's creamy dill sauce recipe... new
      #191309 - 07/03/05 05:55 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Little Minnie, I can't wait for the dill sauce recipe!

.5 cup homemade pinto beans, 1 tblsp. ketchup, 2 eggs for breakfast (not easy on the tummy cause they were REAL eggs )

snack=banana

lunch= 3 oz. pasta with tomato sauce with 2 tbls. oil and now I have GERD...no more oil!!

dinner= not sure yet...open to suggestions

Trying to get less fat in my diet and more veggies/fruits. Apricots for the anxiety (going to yet another store tonight...already ben to Whole Foods). Any other food ideas for anxiety/depression I would be very gratful!!!

Love,
Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: REPORTING IN - 7/3/05 new
      #191310 - 07/03/05 06:09 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

A lot of nausea. Slept most of the afternoon. Can't get enough of those organic carrots. Bought lots of sexy organic veggies at the market. I know realize that for me not to eat as organically as possible is disasterous. Some people are hypersensitive and the growing conditions, pesticides, etc. really matter and manifest in dermal, bowel, respiratory conditions. I don't understand it, but I hereby vow to listen and respond to this precious animal/body my soul is incarnate within and treat it lovingly by feeding it organically! Kate, the body, feels much improved with organic food. Carrot withdrawal, of all the darn things. Regular ones give me huge problems, but the organic ones are a delight, a royal treat. I purchased some organic potatoes and when I have the courage, I will re-test.

(Not in any particular order and in typical "Hobbit" style):

--applesauce, 1/2 c.
--4 carrots
--cremini mushroom and roast fennel salad (I really like fennels and bought a few at the market)
--red pepper (roasted, peeled)
--zucchini, spinach, parsley puree
--asparagus, celery, dill puree (with fennel leaves)

Still not at 1000 calories, but at over 60 g protein, more than my body needs to rejenerate itself. I'm not lacking a single vitamin or mineral.

Snacks, later? Applesauce or crackers (i.e. rice/saltine) or dry cereal. Maybe more carrots? Just kidding, but you never know. Definitely not DARK CHOCOLATE!!! I learned my lesson well.

Re: Ruchie/foods for anxiety and stress new
      #191311 - 07/03/05 06:12 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Foods high in B6 are stress-busters. (These include bananas and avocadoes which I know you love!) I'll send more notes later.

hobbit style new
      #191325 - 07/03/05 07:08 PM
Little Minnie

I assume this is referring to eating breakfast, second breakfast, luncheon, elevensies, etc? I do that too. yet those hobbits could eat a great amount at each one of those meals! (Of course it was all garden grown.)

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

it's there now -nt new
      #191329 - 07/03/05 07:15 PM
Little Minnie

--------------------

I do that! new
      #191377 - 07/04/05 12:46 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I get sooooo hungry. And I'm short and have curly hair and like living in the country and basically...I'm a hobbit! LOL!

LOL! Proud to be a hobbit here too! new
      #191472 - 07/04/05 12:02 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

I usually eat around 8 (small) "meals" a day. (My feet are still a relatively normal size though )

Re: I do that! new
      #191555 - 07/04/05 05:12 PM
Little Minnie

Quote:

I get sooooo hungry. And I'm short and have curly hair and like living in the country and basically...I'm a hobbit! LOL! You are short, curly haired and rustic too? But then you have the accent which I don't have.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2766

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review