All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
REPORTING IN - 6/15/05
      #186412 - 06/15/05 07:10 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 6/15 here.... mine will follow later....

I'm still swamped at work.... I HOPE to get my car back today too!! WWWoohhhoooo!! I WILL get caught up soon I tell ya!! LOL

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 6/15/05 new
      #186505 - 06/15/05 12:56 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Oh well, I made up on my cals for yesterday!

B: Instant oatmeal with summer berries and soy milk.
L: Tuna mayo noodles, smoothie of summer berries soy milk and protein powder.
S: 2 ADBs, crackers with low-cal mayo.
D: UFO, mashed potato, peas, gravy.

Total cals: 2486! It was comfort eating.

So far new
      #186553 - 06/15/05 05:13 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

-my smoothie
-4 animal cookies
-4 sl zucchini
-4 oz salmon
-2 sl.white bread with 1 tbsp PB

*ONE M&M* (lol)

-4 oz chinese noodles
-4 oz sweet and sour pork...not a good plan. I'm now pregnant from it.
So much for being 100% safe. Having a hard time with this. when you'er at the mall and starving though...and your 2 y.o is too,and you're not done shoping....Ok. Tomorrow. I will smarten my a$$
up
tomorrow!!!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Edited by SoreTummyMommy (06/15/05 09:11 PM)

Are you feeling better though?? new
      #186554 - 06/15/05 05:14 PM
_Willow

Good job on the only 2 ADB!!!LOL!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#186560 - 06/15/05 05:42 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

--1 c. puffed rice
--1.5 c. rice (in divided doses)
--wild mushrooms
--zucchini/spinach puree
--aparagus/sweet basil puree

Still could use some more calories to get to 1000. Rice crackers/rice cakes or applesauce or something, later. Tons of bottled water, pots of fennel/rooibos and green jasmine tea.

MY BODY IS SO VERY VERY HAPPY WITHOUT SALAD AND RAW LETTUCE.
I AM SO HAPPY WITHOUT IT, TOO. FREEDOM FROM SALAD FOREVER.

Re: So far new
      #186561 - 06/15/05 05:45 PM
Wind

Hey, Shannon! Is "4" the magick number today? Just kidding!
You're on the right track, by tracking! Incidentally, I recall that your husband was initially hyper-resistant to you making dietary changes. How's he reacting/supporting you and your changes? I hope this isn't too nosey of a question. Just curious to see if he's shifted his perspective.

I want a t-shirt that says this... new
      #186562 - 06/15/05 05:59 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Quote:

FREEDOM FROM SALAD FOREVER.

Thanks, Kate/Wind for making me laugh. But really wouldn't this make an awesome t-shirt? The statement works on so many levels: From IBSers to "old school" fad dieters to domesticated/litter-trained rabbits. Hmmm...

#186568 - 06/15/05 06:53 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

B: MOM with brown sugar 280 and 3 g
snacks: 2 ripe bananas 180, luna 180 and 4.5g, carrots 30 lunch: homemade defrosted soup 225 1g, puff pastry twist 60 and 2g
dinner: thigh bites, rice and broccoli 375 and 8g
Total: 1330 and 18.5 and 12%.
I am fighting off D tonight but I think it will arrive eventually. I hate when you don't know what caused it! maybe many days of overripe bananas, maybe too much fat in the thigh bites (doubt it- felt poopy earlier), maybe exercised too soon after eating, maybe 3 days of humidity.
Exercise: worked 3 1/2 hours and did weights and new ball exercises. Worked out 1 hour.
gurgles every few minutes.
Update: never did get D! somehow. So there is no C today which is great.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Edited by Little Minnie (06/16/05 05:33 AM)

Re: I want a t-shirt that says this... new
      #186578 - 06/15/05 07:48 PM
Wind

I agree--it would make a great t-shirt. "I tossed my salad days!" It's just cruelty to my animal self. Re: salads and weightloss. Most salads are typically fattening, or high calorie anyways. Mine were not--they were just plain greens/lettuce with sea salt and lemon or something of that nature. I had a "nervous" habit of eating lettuce. Now, looking at those "salads" makes me nervous! I just ate it because I thought it was supposedly proper and it was a daily ritual/requisite thing. I just can't handle it. It's an energy zapper. Note though, and this is an embarrassing confession, in my anorectic youth I used to hide/hoard heads of lettuce and salad in my closet--yes, in my closet, seriously, no joke--and nibble on just plain lettuce, like a rabbit, and have a belly bloated with "water." I've given it up forever and ever and ever--it makes me RUN like the Wind. In fact, anything raw scares me. Thus, in an act of self-love and kindness I've tossed the salad.

Yep, that was me...and lucky 4, LOL! new
      #186594 - 06/15/05 09:04 PM
_Willow

DH was really whiny about these changes, but honestly, he NAGS the crap out of me every day now to eat RIGHT! It's great!it's hard going from 7 years of eating like this-garbage, eating out, living a restaurant life.. to eating healthy, learning to cook and eating often. Dh was resistant to cooking cheese, milk and fat free when I first got IBS...and we have to be careful about spices for me GERD too.....so it is frustrating, considering he's the red seal chef, and dairy addict in the house.

but things are much better. We stopped at his restaurant after buying a new fancy dancy dishwasher yesterday. It was $60 worth of food for free.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 92 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11695

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review