All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I'm goin' to the gym today!
      #182176 - 05/31/05 09:21 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

There. Now I've posted it. Now I have to go.

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Ooo... me too. new
      #182217 - 05/31/05 11:44 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Now we're committed.

Re: Stephie, let's do this together.... new
      #182262 - 05/31/05 01:47 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

I've fallen off the exercise wagon for like over a month. I haven't been to the gym in ages! So let's make a pact. I'll go if you go! Let's help get each other get going.
PS. I saw you were trying to save a bit of money on groceries on your thread in the EFI board. Tip: Buy yourself a big bag of rice (10 lbs) at an oriental food market. It'll cost you about 10 bucks and you can live off of it for MONTHS. It's way cheaper than pasta or potatoes.
Plus, you've always got a good source of SF in your fridge. Try Jasmine rice - it's divine!

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Okay new
      #182282 - 05/31/05 02:47 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hiya,

Alright, sure. Let's go together!
I am so bad, I don't know how to change it. I make these big plans, and never ever follow through.
You can tell, just by how bad I am with reporting in and stuff. For a while, I'll do really well and then it's just done.
Or I'll go to the gym really often for like 3 weeks, and then not go again for about 2 months!

Adrian is going to be busy Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from now on and so I figure I can try to go to the gym after work (it's about 2 minutes away from where I work) on two of those nights, and then one day on the weekend.
Sounds good, but I dunno if I'll actually do it!

I'm glad I posted today, though, 'cause now I am feeling really low about school and would like to just get out of it, but I will go now that I have committed myself.

Thanks for the tip! We do have quite a few Asian food stores and stuff like that around, so I'll go buy a whole buncha rice! I am having chicken and rice for dinner tonight, so maybe I'll get Adrian to pick some up... I gotta stick to safe stuff tonight as the school upset has given me bad cramps and D, boo.

Okay, will report in later after the gym.
You'd better too!!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 59 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2063

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review