All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
REPORTING IN - 5/27/05
      #181501 - 05/26/05 11:11 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 5/27 here.... mine will follow later....

Oh, and today is weigh in day too!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/27/05 (Shell's Weigh In Day) new
      #181630 - 05/27/05 11:57 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

OK... I will not be reporting food etc today..... Shane & I are leaving out of town for the weekend, you can read about it here..... "What Are YOUR Plans For Memorial Day Weekend?"

And for those of you following my weight loss..........

Drum Roll........

I LOST TWO & HALF POUNDS!! (So that is a total of 83 lost since May 28, 2004 )

I have already reached my FIRST goal that was to lose 40 pounds by Fall Sprawl! My SECOND goal was to lose an additional 20 for a total of 60 by Fall Sprawl.... which I did. My THIRD goal was lose another 20 for a total of 80 by January 31, 2005...but that did not happen....

Then my FOURTH goal... was to lose an additional 23 for a total of 90 pounds by April 30, 2005..... This did not happen either....but it was be close But that is OKAY!! I'm working on NEW goals with my trainer. ... We are not aiming for a "WEIGHT" right now, but more eating the right foods, right portions, right times of the day (several small meals) and LOTS of exercise!!

New ONE YEAR Before & After Pics will be coming soon.... Shane & I will take some over the weekend.

Also, be sure to check out "My new personal goal Introducing the future Shell Marr "

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

good job! -nt new
      #181639 - 05/27/05 12:12 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Fantabulous Shell! -nt- new
      #181641 - 05/27/05 12:20 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Re You Go Girl! Happy weekend! -nt- new
      #181653 - 05/27/05 01:57 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Terrific Shell..you did it again!-nt- new
      #181671 - 05/27/05 02:47 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Kandee

--------------------

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/27/05 new
      #181699 - 05/27/05 05:38 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

B: MOM 275 and 3 g
snacks: 2 bananas, luna 380 and 4.5g
lunch: chic (from frozen grill strips Sam's Club bag) rice and broc all with some hoisin 275 and 5g
snack: litte soy ice cream, 3 licorice and banana bread lickings and nibbles 270 and 3g
dinner: pasta and thighs with spin. and arti. and baguette at least 500 cals and 12g
total 1700 fat 15%
Liquid: lots of tea, had bloating after lunch for a little while
exercise: only weights, ball and 35 min lower treadmilling since my hip was a little sore. Treadmilled on 2 and 3.8 speed. burned altogether maybe 225.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#181707 - 05/27/05 06:44 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Shell, you rock - as usual! Congrats!! (and have a great weekend!) Everyone's losing around here lately!

------------------------

pre-breakfast 1/2 cup applesauce

breakfast 1 cup oatmeal with applesauce and almonds, egg whites scrambled with chiles and spinach (pureed)

snack 1 slice homemade oatmeal bread with 1 tbsp hummus

lunch 1 cup minestrone soup (pureed) with salmon sandwich on an english muffin with a tiny bit of low fat mayo, 1/2 banana for dessert

snack baked potato (went out for dinner with my boyfriend and parents and lo and behold, nothing I could eat on the menu no bother though as I wasn't that hungry, so I just ordered a baked potato - the waiter thought this was pretty hilarious though, probably thought I was anorexic or somthing...grrr...)

snack Luna bar

dinner (a very late dinner but dinner just the same) 1 cup pasta with salmon and spinach/beet sauce (a case of my getting creative with what's left in the fridge interesting, colourful for sure - and quite good!), 1/2 banana and a Fruit-to-Go for dessert

snack tea with 1/2 cup soy milk and 4 almonds (chopped up)

totals
cals 1874
fat 23g (12%)
carbs 306g (60%)
protein 124g (28%)

exercise
25 mins walk/sprint intervals on the treadmill followed by abs workout (weighted crunches superset with reverse crunches and dumbbell side bends, 3x15), between pre-breakfast and breakfast
burned 172 calories, for a total of 2175 today

fitday public journal

#181712 - 05/27/05 07:07 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Zero extraneous activity. Not much output, therefore not much input is required beyond meeting basal metabolic needs/nutritional requirements in a way that does not morally or psycho-spiritually offend me.

--puffed millet, 2 cups (1 cup in 2 doses)
--rice cakes, 4 (over the course of the day)
--puree of chickpeas, 1/2 cup
--puree of spinach
--puree of celery and asparagus
--romaine and iceburg lettuce, alfalfa, clover and radish sprouts, parsley
--vegetable broth (Imagine, no-chicken)

I am feeling anything but fruity today. If I have anything later it will probably be a few more rice cakes, perhaps with a little more "hummus," and alfalfa sprouts. When I say "hummus," I mean puree of chickpeas, i.e. no fat, no spices, no herbs--JUST SEA SALT. Just feeling really plain, bland and ordinary today. I don't know why, but the smell/taste of anything sweet really nauseates me, today...even the sight of a banana makes me want to retch.
Maybe it's the heat.

Beverages:

Lots of water
Tea--green jasmine, camomile, rooibos mixed with fennel
(Maybe) a little real cran. diluted with lemon or lime and water. I'm craving something a little "tart," but not sweet.

I guess I have to face the world and do a little shopping this weekend.

#181742 - 05/28/05 04:45 AM
uwponine

Reged: 03/19/05
Loc: Wisconsin

My first time!

b-protein shake (1 T rice protein powder, 8 oz rice milk, 1 banana, 2 grams citrucel)

s-1/4 cup dried mano + 1 slice rice bread

l-protein shake

s-3/4 c spaghetti sauce + 1/4 c homemade spaghetti sauce

d-small protein shake + 1 slice rice bread

total cals: 1558-400 cals work out = 1158

at least 100 oz h20 plus several mugs of tea

--------------------
IBS-C with major bloat!
Gluten Free Vegan

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 126 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10921

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review