All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 5/22/05
      #180577 - 05/22/05 03:38 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I'm back! What with our internet connection being screwy (finally fixed) and the new job, I haven't been tracking my eats AT ALL. But I'm try and be a good girl this week.

I've been really struggling to eat right as I've had a virus so I've been COMPLETELY knackered at work. I've been relying on coffee and sweet stuff to stay awake. Gonna force myself to have a relaxing day today and hopefully I'll then feel better.

Today so far...
Instant oatmeal with a banana, raisins and a splash of soy milk. Rooibos tea.
Square of dark chocolate (was too tired to move ).

Edited by Linz (05/22/05 12:14 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/22/05 the rest new
      #180650 - 05/22/05 12:19 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

L: UFO
D: A Quorn and avocado salad thingy with 2 tortilla wraps. Another square of chocolate.

Total cals today: 2010. Total burnt (I adjusted my lifestyle amount for the fact that I spent most of today on the couch): 2193. Not so good, but at least I was in the negative (just).

Still feeling really cr*p...the Fibro's caught on to the fact that I have a virus. I even fell asleep watching the Manaco grand prix! Work tomorrow's going to be hard.

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/22/05 new
      #180668 - 05/22/05 03:51 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Hey Linz! Good ot have you back! Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather... hugs.

---------------

I was out until 4 am last night (no, no alcohol for me! I was good!) but that means I didn't crawl out of bed until just before noon and that my stomach was already very shaky from lack of sleep and activity, so today is low cal - not to mention that I'll probably go to bed early so my 'waking hours' today will be few. I've been eating 'normally' all day but I'm feeling pretty icky so I think I'm going to stick to SF only for the rest of the night as an insurance policy for tomorrow (probably going for a hike )

Here's the day so far:
pre-breakfast 1 cup applesauce
breakfafst 1 cup oatmeal, 3/4 cup applesauce, 6 almonds, 1 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup spinach
snack 1 banana
snack Luna bar
dinner 1/2 salmon fillet, 1 large potato, 1/2 cup beets, 1/2 cup applesauce for dessert
snacks in the evening ...not sure yet, lots of SF probably, around 200-400 more calories

totals so far...
Cals: 1308
Fat: 15g (11%)
Carbs: 221g (61%)
Fiber: 32g
Protein: 89g (29%)

Exercise: none

(FitDay public journal)

#180673 - 05/22/05 04:55 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Yet another day without exercise, as advised. Just did a little shopping, tea with Dad, indoor gardening.

--banana
--puree of asparagus, dill and spinach
--romaine lettuce
--puree of zucchini, chives, dill, spinach
--mesculn, cremini mushrooms, parsley, alfalfa and radish sprouts
--beets, 1 cup
--real cran. juice
--applesauce, 1/2 cup (x2)

Later on this evening? Maybe a kiwi or just a tad more applesauce.

I love it when my bananas are just perfect. They're probably my starch/sf staple. Blame Retrograde (Laurel) for making me a beet-nik again! There are worse vices in the world. So yummy with cinnamon.

Calories? Who knows and who cares.

#180690 - 05/22/05 06:15 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Got off to a good start. B: MOM. Snacks after exercise: 2 lunas, 2 bananas Lunch: leftover potatoes, 1 piece rhubarb cake (wasn't so good threw the rest out) second snack: small bowl tootie frooties. Dinner: shrimp dumplings (homemade! ) rice and carrots.
Total cals around 1600 (desparately want some sorbet but I am trying to be good)
Exercise: weights, ball exercises, 30 min hard treadmill, then 3 hours gardening (still haven't ridden my bike outside; today was extremely gusty). Strained back gardening. Burned at least 500 cals with the exercise.
well ok day. Want cals to be lower since yesterday was high but 1600 is okay.
P.S. had a piece of tiramisu in the night to add to yesterday's total. Really let myself go yesterday.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#180694 - 05/22/05 06:21 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

pre-breakfast: Luna Bar

breakfast: oatmeal, two slices toasted French bread

snack: banana

lunch: 1/2 PB sandwich, chips, peaches (canned)

snack: vanilla soy "ice cream"

dinner: Thai Kitchen ginger noodle soup w/ veggies

snack: Luna Bar

#180711 - 05/22/05 09:10 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hi All:

coffee- 1
cheerios- 2
peach smoothie- 5
"chicken" with garlic and herbs- 9
broccoli- 0
dessert- 2
dried plums- 1

MINUS: 40 min running, 20 min walking, 10 min on rowing machine (3 pts)

total: 17

You guys should be proud of me... I went to a party tonight that was dessert themed. There were all kinds of terrible awful yummy temptations. I ate my dessert before I went and while I was there only had water and the plums. It was SO terribly hard to resist.

good for you!!! -nt new
      #180727 - 05/23/05 05:23 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Thanks Minnie! -nt- new
      #180735 - 05/23/05 07:47 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

#180822 - 05/23/05 04:05 PM
Faye2

Reged: 04/28/05
Loc: USA

My internet keeps being weird! If I'm a little late I'm sorry because I probably wont remember all my food take-ins. Whatever there called...

Breakfast: Blueberry WW Waffles w/ syrup

Lunch: PB Sandwich on WW bread w/ pears in the middle instead of jelly

Dinner: UFO, UFO, UFO!!!!! (I had dinner at my friends house and didn't want to be rude)

Dessert: 3 Oreos and 1 UFO

Excersize: Crunches and Yoga

--------------------
~*Faye*~ ^-^

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 201 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2458

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review