Loc: Minnesota

Which was fishing opener then too.
B: MOM 200
snacks: oof! 2 bananas 2 lunas 4 LF brownies! 2 with lite cool whip 775
lunch: pasta salad, handful raspberries 400
dinner: more pasta salad (had 2 of the brownies for dessert I guess)400
tons of tea today- had some bloat and C. sugar in tea 60 cals
Total cals 1835
exercise: 35 minutes biking and weights also a little gardening. Need to do situps still total burned maybe 300
so intake 1535 cals. I would like to be a little leaner on everything but it is still so cold here and that makes me hungry.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Reporting in 5/15- today is my 12th wedding anniversary BTW new
      #179191 - 05/15/05 06:24 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

OOps....forgot to step up the thread for the 15th...hehehe

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#179198 - 05/15/05 08:23 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hi all...

today:
coffee- 1
breakfast tacos (potato, soyrizo, soy cheese)- 8
smoothie- 1
pasta- 8
ufo- 2

Minus: 40 mins running, 30 mins walking on treadmill. -3 points.

total: 17

#179200 - 05/15/05 08:51 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

I will report in, I will report in, I will report in...

Breakfast (slept in a little today so all the meals were a bit late) 1 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup applesauce and 5 chopped almonds, 1 cup egg whites scrambled with 1/4 cup spinach and chili peppers
Post-workout 1 cup fat-free soy milk with 1 scoop protein powder and 1 tsp honey, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup applesauce
Lunch 1 can (19oz) minestrone soup, vegan "salami" on an english muffin with mustard, 1 cooked pear
Dinner 1 cup rice, 1/2 fillet salmon (fresh from the fish market...mmm so good), 1/4 cup beets, 4 pieces hard candy (naughty Laurel )
Snack Luna bar and fruit-to-go bar
Snack 3 cups of Cheerios with 1 cup fat-free soy milk

2361 calories
28g fat
142g protein
406g carbs

(Pretty much right where I want to be for a weight training day... trying to put on a few pounds of muscle)

Water only about 56 oz

Workout
Chest/Triceps/Shoulders:
Rotator cuff warmup
Push presses 3x6-10
Lateral raises 3x6-10
Bench press 3x6-10
Incline dumbbell bench press 3x6-10
Dips 3x6-10
Pec deck machine (drop sets)
Rope pushdowns (drop sets)
Crunches 3x15
10 mins on indoor rower

(Calories burned: 323)

PS Happy anniversary Minnie!

#179236 - 05/16/05 06:12 AM
Faye2

Reged: 04/28/05
Loc: USA

Man I've been absolutely horrible lately... I've been having these cravings that I can't control! It's terrible! And it makes me not feel good either.

Breakfast: Chrysanthemum Tea and Cereal and Blueberries

Lunch: Salmon Bento (it had little fried things in with it)

Dinner: Sushi and one spring roll and one potsticker and one cooked carrot

Dessert: Sorbet and 2 medium sized non-homemade cookies! AAHHHH!

Snacks: UFO Beverage (Caramel Apple Cider) EEK!

Excersize: Crunches and yoga but that's about it. I've really fallen off the band wagon with my running!

I felt so sick tonight! Those two cookies really did me in. Honestly I know I shouldn't complain because it's my own fault but IBS sucks!!! They tasted sooooooo good!

--------------------
~*Faye*~ ^-^

#179241 - 05/16/05 06:35 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

Happy belated aniversary, Minnie!

Eh. What a weekend! Been feeling crappy since I woke up naseous Sat. morning. Originally thought it was related to all the sangria I drank friday night, but I didn't have THAT much (I don't think) and I have NEVER been hung over THIS long before!!! Still feeling queasy, so it must be some flu bug. So anyway I was quite ill all morning sat, and only marginally better yesterday, although I did finally make it out of the house and I am at work right now - could probably have called in sick. (I obviously have quite a lot to do that I couldn't miss, which explains why I can spend time on this board . . .)

Anyway, here is what I ate:
Saturday - (all after 5PM) - 1 can Dr Pepper, some crackers, 2 slices baguette, animal crackers. LOTS of water.
Sunday - toast w/jam, Dr Pepper (don't normally drink pop but it made my tummy settle a little), few pretzel sticks, 1 piece sourdough, baked sweet potato. unsweetened Applesauce. Half cookie (big mistake!!!). Lots of water again.

No excercise, unless you count walking around Trader Joes and Whole Foods yesterday. But it was so far below normal activity levels that I shouldn't count it.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

Tamara new
      #179405 - 05/16/05 02:53 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Twelve years...you must have married so young! How long were you and DH together before you married? P and I will be together 8 years and 11 months to the day on our wedding day! Anyway, belated happy anniversary, did you celebrate nicely?

I am not reporting in for Sunday because I had a day off, I went to a friend's place for lunch and I made two very unsafe desserts, I drank wine and ate crisps and had a great day, but I don't have the heart to add up my calories.

--------------------
S.

Re: Tamara new
      #179598 - 05/17/05 12:35 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

hi cailin! thats the same reason i dont report some of my days too lol

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Re: Tamara new
      #179689 - 05/17/05 07:23 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I didn't see this for some reason. I was 19 1/2 when married which will sound horrible to a European I know! We dated for 3 years before getting married. So on the 3rd we had our 15 years of being together anniversary which DH would not recognize and thought was dumb. I got an unexpected gift on our trip which I thought was our anniversary thing for the year! and so I bought DH a gift last Thursday. I got pearls; he got a video game system and games. LOL. We did get married young but are so perfectly matched I know no one would ever be better for me- even a sexy blue-eyed Englishman like Chris Martin.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

AWWW new
      #179734 - 05/18/05 01:09 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

That's so sweet Tamara.
Yes, we marry pretty late over here, I will be 29 when I get married, and H2B and I will be together 8years 11 months. You were lucky to meet the man of your dreams so young!

I love pearls, am really into them at the moment as I need something pearly to match my wedding dress. Will let you know what I get.

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 53 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3546

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review