All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 5/10/05
      #177867 - 05/09/05 09:40 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 5/10 here.... mine will follow later....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/10/05 new
      #178028 - 05/10/05 02:09 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I have reached my goal weight- goal from 3 weeks ago. But hey that isn't so bad.
New goal 125 by midsummer. I will define midsummer in the future.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#178045 - 05/10/05 03:30 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Good work Tamara, I am back on track with mine too, back down to 131, I think my initial goal was 128 and I am sick and have no appetite so the weight will fall off me (temporarily at least)

--------------------
S.

#178046 - 05/10/05 03:34 PM
cailin

Quote:

I will define midsummer in the future

LOL! I take it you are not taking the traditional June 21st date then? Let us know when you decide.

My endgame goal of goals is 126 for my wedding in September but if I could be 130 that would do just fine, I am pretty happy the way I am, just want to stay fit too...I have given up on the gym as sick this week and way too tired last week, so just got in a few brisk walks but no spin class etc

--------------------
S.

#178058 - 05/10/05 04:44 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Coffee-1
Cheerios-2
watermelon- 1
soup- 2
UFO- 2
stirfry- 5
dessert- 2

total: 15

#178068 - 05/10/05 05:11 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Sickness seems to work for me! J/K

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#178073 - 05/10/05 05:19 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Me too... temporarily. Got back most of the 4 pounds I lost overnight.

#178122 - 05/10/05 09:41 PM
Faye2

Reged: 04/28/05
Loc: USA

Today was a relativly good day! I'm starting to wonder if maybe I don't have IBS and I just have Cronic Constipation and GERDS? I seem to be doing fabulous eating dairy as long as it's not high in fat. At least so far! I'm out of Glycolax though so tommorrow could be nasty. I'm scared. My mom ordered more yesterday but it isn't supposed to come for 9 WHOLE DAYS! Looks like I need to order it a little bit sooner next time!
Breakfast: Chrysanthemum Tea and cereal w/ skim milk

Lunch: Chili and an english muffin and Soy Milk

Dinner: Apple Chicken Sausage, potatoes, and squash and a glass of Skim Milk (Can you tell that I used to drink milk all the time?!)

Snacks: 1/2 Apple, Raisens, a bit of lettuce

Dessert: 1 small scoop Baskin Robbins Rasberry Cheese Louise Ice Cream Oy! I hope it doesn't come back to bit me!

Excersize: 1 hour run and crunches plus some yoga which makes me feel AWESOME! I recomend it to everyone!

--------------------
~*Faye*~ ^-^

#178148 - 05/11/05 05:53 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

Tuesday:

Breakfast - Mango/pineapple soy milk smoothie w/fiber, slice coffee cake (gone now, thank goodness!!)
Snack - baby carrots, UFO beverage
lunch - Turkey and cheese on WW w/spinach and spicy mustard, handfull dried cherries
snack - apple, applesauce
Dinner - apricot chicken over rice, green beans.
dessert - UFO!!! (Naughty ice cream )

Excercise - short walk w/little dog, 1 hr Pilates class (after which I awarded myself w/ice cream, so I'm sure my calories were over today! Very little cardio doesn't help, either.)

There was excitement at my house last night while I was making dinner - not the good kind of excitement. My parents' dog (black lab) was being his usual bad self and ran away from my mom when she was putting him in the backyard and he ran into the street and got hit by a car!!! He is OK, VERY lucky boy that he did not get hurt worse. He had to get 3 stitches in his hind paw, but so far nothing appears broken. He came home last night and is doing OK, he can walk on it. Scary, though! The thing is,m we knew it would happen one of these days, since he runs off a lot and often across streets. Luckily we are on a side street w/not much traffic.

(Sorry for the lengthy, non-diet/fitness related rant!)

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

#178169 - 05/11/05 07:09 AM
cailin

(I am sick so very little appetite)
B: Two slices toast with nondairy spread
L: Two slices toast with nondairy spread and a banana sliced on them
D: Pasta bows with salt and pepper
Dessert: fruit puree (mmm apple and pear)
S: Flat 7up
Activities: none
Calories: 1459

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 35 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3007

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review