All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
yeah, the cute pink one! new
      #178091 - 05/10/05 06:56 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

But you know... it's only *somewhat* steered me wrong. It's calibrated *exactly* to my doctor's scale, so I'm not going to mess with it - that way, when I go in for a check-up, there's no shock when I step on the scale.

And thanks!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I hate doctor's scales nt new
      #178316 - 05/11/05 12:51 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Been sooooo naughty..... new
      #178341 - 05/11/05 03:47 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Since my ben and jerrys episode at the weekend I have been VERY naughty....I was ok again for a few days and then BAM it was my flatmates 20th last night and god only knows the calories I clocked up with the homemade baileys and cookies icecream that I made...YUM YUM YUM and the meringue I did too and all the chicken and .....too much...WAY too much....I am starting afresh tomorrow...am actually feeling skinnier at the minute a few clothes are fitting better but Im not sure how long that'll last with this weeks episodes....I am thinking of doing this diet thing in a week or two....Im sure you all wont approve...its not that ibs friendly....but really healthy.....will explain soon xx

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Been sooooo naughty..... new
      #178344 - 05/11/05 03:52 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

We've all been there Nat, get some powerwalking done and it will all balance out!

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 83 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11646

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review