All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 5/7/05
      #176998 - 05/05/05 08:33 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 5/7 here.... mine will follow later....

Shane & I will be in New Orleans returning Sunday night.....will catch up next week!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/7/05 new
      #177418 - 05/08/05 08:47 AM
Faye2

Reged: 04/28/05
Loc: USA

I was sooooooo bad today!!! My mom and I went out to dinner and I totally went off the band wagon! Please scold me!

Breakfast: My last chrysanthemum Tea! Cereal and a Banana

Lunch: Homemade chili on flax bread w/ MOZZARELLA CHEESE! OH NO! I actually felt fine after this but I had taken two beano before just in case.

Dinner: Salad BEFORE my soup which was loaded with fat I'm sure since it had almonds and dressing...but then I had minestrone which was okay but I had one of my mom's bread sticks to dip in it.

DESSERT: APPLE PIE!!! Without ice cream and caramel of course! BUT STILL!!!

Snacks: Homemade salad w/ almonds, raisens, carrots, and lettuce and some skittles oh and a prune

Talk about overlaoding on the calories today! I have a feeling it was due to my not running. I cleaned my whole house though so I thought that could make up for it! I'm supposed to take the weekend off from running so I hope I dont' gain weight!!!

--------------------
~*Faye*~ ^-^

Re: REPORTING IN - 5/7/05 new
      #177428 - 05/08/05 09:39 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hi all... I am not even going to admit to what I ate yesterday. It was Derby Day, and we had a big party, and I ate and drank all kinds of stupid things. Then, when I woke up at three am, I realized I had been in such a rush to clean and prepare for the party that I had forgotten take any of my medicines that day. So, I spent from 3-7am very, very, very sick. All kinds of unpleasantly sick. So, this skews my weight check in for the week, because I'm probably incredibly dehydrated.

Last Sunday I weighed 136.5.
This Sunday I weigh 132.5

That's four pounds. We'll see what happens next Sunday when I haven't destroyed my body the evening before...

Must confess.....bad bad day!! new
      #177449 - 05/08/05 12:31 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

So I was very VERY naughty and completely gave in to temptation....considering having changed my diet and started reporting in regularly 8 days ago I was doing so well and I decided I was allowed a treat it just got WAY out of hand...however today I know why as I came on my period so that must be what done it....anyway here's my confessions...

Breakfast - Oatmeal w/vanilla and rice milk 500 Banana 138

Lunch- Ciabatta w/PB 300 Apple 70 Apple bake bar 138 cranberry juice 100

Dinner - Bowl pasta w/tomato sauce and tuna 500 cranberry juice 100 Garlic and corianda naan 157

Snacks - Apple and brunch bar 220

Total = 2073 which is good BUT then....at about 10pm all hell broke loose...my little TREAT turned into a HUGE FEAST which included 2/3 tub of Ben and Jerrys icecream(which caused major pain in the night) and some of my flatmates tuna couscous and naan bread....so god knows how high the calories got by the end of the night.

DESPITE this however and I am VERY surprised....I have actually LOST 2 POUNDS since I started all this last week....so I am very happy! Today I have been bad a bit again, but I am allowed as it is the time of the month and besides I did aerobics before so atleast Im burning some off. I should also lose some preperiod bloat weight in a few days...which is what usually happens...lets hope Ive lost and not gained next week!

I am VERY SORRY for giving into temptation....NAUGHTY NATALIE!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 311 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1525

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review