All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 4/30/05
      #175221 - 04/29/05 09:14 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 4/30 here.... mine will follow later....

I'm leaving at 7am for www.bloomsday.org be home Sunday night.....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

REPORTING IN - 4/30/05 new
      #175421 - 05/01/05 05:24 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Eh, I was bad today and didn't keep very good track of what I ate... but I think I did generally ok, so I'm not going to fuss about it.

I did have a pleasant surprise this morning: I hopped on the scale, and I weigh 126 instead of 130. Now, I really don't think I lost 4lbs in less than 2 weeks; I think some of it was my period bloat weight finally going away (it took a long time this month ), but that IS 1lb lost from my pre-PMS weight, and I feel like I'm not as thick around the waistline as I was. So I'm pretty tickled.

I can't wait for it to stop raining, so I can start walking again. My jeans are skin-tight through the thighs, and I know it's because I haven't been walking. But it's been raining for a week now and it's supposed to keep it up at least through Wednesday, so I guess I'm stuck for now!

Hope everyone's having a good, healthy weekend!

Re: REPORTING IN - 4/30/05 new
      #175433 - 05/01/05 06:36 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

So Im back....gota start reporting in more often, I am keeping a food diary so it shouldnt be too difficult just need people to kick my a*** and make sure I make time to put it on the boards....so here goes...

Breakfast - 2 plain crackers 64 2 x large toast w/PB 250 Apple bake bar 126 Fruit puree 50

Snacks - Go ahead bar 137

Lunch - Large plain baguette 390 (Im guessing on this one from a bakery website I looked on....I ate half of a large long french stick...dya reckon this is right on the calories?)

Dinner - Bowl of rice, chicken and veg stew 600 (another guess...sounds right?? It had over 2 cups rice in i reckon and some chopped potatoes)

Snacks - Banana 138 2 x medium raw carrots 74 1/2 bowl couscous 180 6 x plain crackers 216

Loads of water!!
Aim 1800-2000 calories - Total calories = 2008 so not bad!

Also did almost an hour of Yoga and toning exercises so will have burnt quite a few calories through that!

--------------------
Natalie

#175456 - 05/01/05 08:29 AM
Faye2

Reged: 04/28/05
Loc: USA

Today I felt awesome aside from my IBS C turning to D which was very weird considering that never happens. It's the medication I'm on I'm guessing. At least I actually went to the bathroom! I also went to the sakura festival held at Uwajimaya which was fun because they had lots of sales and things to look at!
Breakfast: Chrysanthemum Tea and Cereal
Lunch: Sushi, Chicken, chestnuts
Dinner: Eggs w/ chicken and Lettuce, Veggie Drink
Snacks: Japanese Festival treat shaped like a fish but not an actual fish...it was like a pancake with red bean paste in the middle, and some dried mangos

Went for a run but died because of the HEAT...not used to it!

--------------------
~*Faye*~ ^-^

#175616 - 05/02/05 06:25 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

Hello everyone, I'm travelling back in time to report for Saturday.

Shell - hope your race went well! I miss racing soooo much. Maybe once my foot is better . . . (made an appt w/an orthopedic surgeon to get a 2nd opinion since I am not impressed w/my podiatist)

Casey - YAY! I say you can totally be excited whenever you lose weight, even if it is just that monthly water weight going away. Bravo to you. PS-if you are stuck inside w/no cardio equipment and you have stairs, you can always walk the stairs for as long as you can stand the boredom. Just a thought (although not a fun one )

Saturday:
Breakfast - *Saturday breakfast treat* Soy milk w/fiber, UFO beverage, UFO naughty breakfast pastry.
Snack - 2 small slices TJ's sourdough (this may be the BEST sourdough I've had), some fruit jellies
lunch - one chicken fajita
Dinner - UFO meat (grilled, sooo yummy), baked sweet potato, strawberries.
dessert - UFO beverage, cinnamon crumpet (yes, crumpet! I've heard about these in books and from our British friends here so when I saw them at TJ's I had to try them! Concensus - YUMMY!!)

Excercise - 1:15 hr pilates class - man, they made us do pushups and I am still feeling them in my shoulders!! Walked the little dog.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

#175739 - 05/02/05 10:08 AM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

hey casey--
i know what you mean! i got my period for the first time on wednesday night last week and was so bloated. i hopped on the scale myself yesterday with jeans on too and expected to weigh much more but surprisingly didnt! i was less and lost 3.5 pounds of bloat from my period AND my C! im out of acacia now until tonight so im stuck with the C for a little bit longer but soon ill be back on track! i didnt have a good couple days either

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

#176151 - 05/03/05 09:44 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

OK... here is my reporting in......
My BMR = 2083 + I burned 0 calories (took day off...drove to Spokane for Sunday race) - 730 less calories to get to my goal = 1353 calorie food budget.

Breakfast (starting at 6am instead of 8:30-9am) : 195 calories 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce, Mini Bagel, 9 Scrambled Egg White (= 3 eggs) & Water

Snack: 170 calories Toasted Nutz N Cranberry Luna Bar & Water

Snack: 45 calories 16oz Tazo Decaf Chai Tea w/2 bags and 3 sugars from Starbucks

Snack: 170 calories Toasted Nutz N Cranberry Luna Bar & Water

Lunch (around 2:30pm is a normal time for me): 305 calories 6oz Tuna w/Light Mayo (using my pretzels as a spoon ), 1 oz Pretzels & Water

Snacks: 12 calories 3 Altoids

Dinner: 485 calories Spaghetti w/tomato sauce, couple bites of side salad w/UFO dressing on the side & Water

Snacks: 81 calories 3 Gummy Worms

Fiber Pills: 2.25 calories total

Total Water intake (goal 128oz) = 96 oz

Total of 1635.25 .....over my food budget by 282.25, but that is ok today... I'll make up for it Sunday with the race!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 136 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2192

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review