All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: REPORTING IN - 4/21/05 new
      #172510 - 04/22/05 06:30 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Mmm...okay, tho I felt like I pigged out!

B: Ready Brek with soy milk, raisins and honey.
L: Tuna mayo sandwich and low-fat oven chips.
S: Raisins, Rooibos with soy milk.
D: Fish cakes and UFO (roasted! ) veggies.

Total cals: 1772.
BMR + lifestyle - 500 = 2093. So well under budget! I've been sitting down alot (working from home) but I also took Archie for a walk so I figured that balanced out to be more like normal.

Plenty of water, but only 16% of cals from protein. That's not great, is it? And my fruit consumption has gone haywire - I've gotta make some applesauce!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#172555 - 04/22/05 07:18 AM
NessAnn

Reged: 04/19/05

Hi Again~!
I'm doing the online version. I haven't seen any results yet because I can't seem to get myself to stick to it! I do really good for a few days and then totally blow it and have to start all over. I've been on program since Monday of last week, hopefully I will see some weight loss by my next weigh in. It's hard for me to eat my vegetables though, I'm afraid it will upset my stomach. Can you eat dairy?

Good Luck staying on program!

#172758 - 04/22/05 02:28 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

I think that going to the meetings definitely helped me stick with it when I was first starting out. Knowing that I was going to be weighed and that it would be recorded made a big difference. I don't feel its as important this time because I've proven to myself it works. If you can, I would suggest going to the meetings if your willpower on your own isn't strong enough.

#172764 - 04/22/05 02:58 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Just to warn you - not everyone has success on WW. I have been on the program for at least 9 weeks and have not lost a pound. It's not for everyone. I'm sorry to be so negative - I had great hope when I started, but since then I've lost faith BIG time.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#173274 - 04/24/05 09:24 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

OK... here is my reporting in......
My BMR = 2083 + I burned 816 calories (60 minutes on the Elliptical then 8 minutes of Abs) - 730 less calories to get to my goal = 2169 calorie food budget.

Breakfast (starting at 6am instead of 8:30-9am) : 195 calories cup Toasted Mini Bagel , 1/2 cup unsweetened Applesauce, 9 Scrambled Egg White (= 3 eggs) & Water

Snack: 180 calories Choc Peppermint Luna Bar & Water

Snack: 50 calories 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce & Water

Snack: 170 calories Toasted Nutz N Cranberry Luna Bar & Water

Snack: 50 calories 1/2 cup Canned Peaches Lite Syrup drained & Water

Lunch (around 2:30pm is a normal time for me): 395 calories 3oz Mini Tuna w/Light Mayo and Pickle on 1 Sliced French Bread, 3oz Tuna w/Light Mayo (using my pretzels as a spoon ), 1oz Pretzels & Water

Before Gym: 210 calories Soytein Energy Drink (Chocolate w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

At Gym: 10 calories 3 Altoids & water

Dinner (between 8-8:30pm, after the gym): 430 calories 1/2 cup Green Beans, 1 cup Brown Rice, 4oz Atlantic Salmon & Water

Fiber Pills: 2.25 calories total

Total Water intake (goal 128oz) = 80 oz

Total of 1692.25 .....Still in my food budget

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#173520 - 04/25/05 01:10 PM
NessAnn

Thanks for the advice:) I am considering meetings, but I can't afford to do both meetings and online too. Right now I'm happy with the online version. I have some friends that want to do it too, but they find every excuse not to be accountable. It helps so much to have someone to compare with and get support from. My sister is doing the Dr. Phil Weight Loss program so we encourage each other even though we are doing different methods. I'm struggling with the IBS right now and haven't really been sticking to the plan. I'm feeling better though so hopefully, this week I will get back OP.

Thanks for taking the time to message me. Good Luck in your weight loss! I'll see ya around on here I'm sure!

Later,
Vanessa

#173666 - 04/25/05 08:30 PM
NessAnn

Sorry to hear that Han, I've lost a few pounds with it so I know it works if I follow through. I'm finding it hard because of my IBS symptoms to eat right though..always afraid something will hurt me. I tend to get frustrated and overeat. I'm gonna keep trying though. I hope you find something that works for you. Good Luck!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 435 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7266

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review