All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
REPORTING IN - 4/19/05
      #171362 - 04/19/05 08:26 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 4/19 here.... mine will follow later....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 4/19/05 new
      #171366 - 04/19/05 08:29 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Urgh. Not great today. I'm going to post my foods on Fitday anyway (will update later) but I think it's going to be BAD.

Anyway, my protein consumption and water intake are good today and I'm not feeling quite so dehydrated as yesterday either.

#171398 - 04/19/05 09:35 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

So far a glass of V8 juice and 1 8oz glass water (it's only 9:30 am here folks!) About to have a potato with tom sauce and cheese (measured!) for bf. Hoping to have 40 oz water or more by lunchtime!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

REPORTING IN - 4/19 - Part1 new
      #171429 - 04/19/05 11:07 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi ya'll,

Well, it is only 11 Am here so I have not had much but have a plan so here it is..

Breakfast: (Had already) Nutz over Chocolate Luna Bar

Snack: (Had already)About 6 arrowroot cookies, I was feeling really nauseous and acidy and it usually helps but not much luck today, icky!

Snack: (About to have) 3/4 cup mango/peach applesauce

Lunch: (Not yet!) Lean Cuisine "Glazed Chicken" with rice and green beans. Small cup of peaches, juices drained.

Snack: (Not yet!)Pretzels (I have some with me, I figure I'll probably snack on them on the way home as it takes forever to get home and I get pretty grumpy by then if I get hungry, hee hee)

Dinner: Well, the plan is to make egg-white omletes. I have NEVER liked eggs and have never had an omlette but I said I would give it a try. I am going to put mushrooms and salsa in mine. We will have some boiled potatoes, but I will only have a very small portion as I am trying to cut down on carbs, but we don't want to waste groceries we already have.

After dinner: I am going to baby-sit at my sisters and she said she left twizzlers for me, so I will probably have a few of those, maybe some more pretzels depending on how the omlette goes over, hee hee.

Drinks: So far have had 2 cups of water and one cup decaf green tea. Will probably have two more cups of tea, and as much water as I can drink.

Will update later!
Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: REPORTING IN - 4/19 - new
      #171535 - 04/19/05 02:57 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: tuna, tomato and corn sandwich
Snacks: Luna Bar
Dinner: prawns, noodles, stir fry veg and black bean sauce
Snacks: fruit puree and 4 jaffa cakes

Total food calories: 1640

BMR 2292 plus 330 exercise less 1640 food= 982 - 500 to lose weight = 482 UNDER BUDGET!!!

Soooo back on track...

and I found out today that one of my best friends is exactly the same weight as me and has the same goal. She has already lost 10 lbs and is doing WW but we are both going to help motivate each other too and I am so competitive that I won't give up as I will want to lose as much as she does!

Activities: walked to work 35 mins very very fast, 30 minute spin class in the gym- burned 330!

Food

Tot

--------------------
S.

Travel Report! (with Food Allergy Question) new
      #171567 - 04/19/05 04:02 PM
AlyssaKaye

Reged: 03/21/05
Loc: USA

Well...traveling was so-so. I made the best choices I could though, and refrained from any of those "oh-I-can-eat-this-cheese-dip-and-then-what-the-heck-I-may-as-well-have-a-gooey-chocolate-doughnut" type decisions, so I'm proud of that. I took my own food for allot of it...

Friday
Breakfast--Honeycomb cereal
Lunch--Potato with Salt and Pepper (at Wendy's), split a Luna Bar for dessert
Snack--(when we stopped at Dairy Queen ) Twizzlers
Dinner--Chicken Teriyaki with Rice
Snack-- Nilla Wafers (did just read that there are whey and eggs in these. Grrr....I thought they were safe? Does anyone know is there is a safer generic version?)

Saturday
Breakfast--Instant Oatmeal that I brought
Lunch--"Kaiser Roll with BBQ Chicken, Lettuce Tomato, and Avacado" I took off the veggies and just had the chicken (a very dry breast, and I sure didn't taste any BBQ ) and the bread. I didn't feel so well, so I'm guessing the bread had dairy or somthing. It was a "boxed lunch" and I was separated from my food bag.
Dinner--Dry Corn Pops, Sourdough Bread, and FF Saltines (at a college caf)

Sunday
Breakfast--It was an eggs-and-bacon type buffet, I ate a Luna Bar instead
Lunch--French Bread with Turkey and Mustard; a few Honey Mustard Kettle Potato Chips
Snack (just after Lunch)--Extra extra dark chocolate (A great find!!! It is 75% cocoa powder, then sugar, then lethicin to hold it together. Yay for safe chocolate!)

About an hour later, I had a terrible allergic reaction to something. Food? Something? I have no idea...

My mouth was burning so I ate a few tangerine Altoids.

Dinner--My whole body felt on fire, my mouth and throat burned and itched, the skin by my mouth and eyes was on fire, even my knees itched. I was sneezing and coughing and my throat was swelling. I ate in desperation to calm the feeling in my mouth.
Mexican restruant--7 flour torillas, with guacamole and chicken (from chicken fajitas--someone else ate the veggies). (And yes...I was so sick after.)
Finally got some Benadryl, took a shower, and rubbed cortisone and ice over my body.
Ate some Fennel crackers and ginger chews to help the bloat.

Monday
Breakfast--Dry Rice Krispies (grim...they are kind of dehydrating feeling dry...)
Lunch--BBQ Chicken Pizza (without the cheese--Confused the heck out of the cook, he come out to see if it was true! ...This was all confused by my dad, who asked for the cheese in a bowl on the side...lol!)
Dinner--Subway Chicken Teriyaki on White (with just the FF Sweet Onion sauce)
Snacks--crazy amount of Jelly Beans, each time the Benadryl wore off.

Sorry so long...am hoping someone has an idea about the allergic reaction???

Will report on today later this evening...

--------------------
~~~Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.~~~

#171585 - 04/19/05 04:55 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hello Everyone!

coffee- 1
cheerios- 2
burrito- 5 (with soy cheese and good salsa. Yummy)
"chicken" fajitas- 7
watermelon- 1

total: 16

I did so well I might have dessert later!

#171592 - 04/19/05 05:28 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

So far? Hmmmm....it's been a hot day.

Re: Activity: walk in the woods behind my house (34 minutes), about 20 min. yoga.

Food:

smoothie (papaya/strawberry/soy protein)

homeade miso soup (with fresh watercress, about 1/4 c silken fat-fre tofu, kombu, sprouts, baby spinach)
rice crackers

baby banana

a few new potatoes with fresh dill and lemon
steamed asparagus, dulse
cremini mushrooms (lots!!!!)
some spring mix and sprouts (alfalfa, clover, pea), english cucumber
balamic vinegar/dijon/lemon

Lots of Rooibos with fresh lemons, bottled water. I'll probably eat some more food later. I'm a grazer. Hmmm...maybe I'll whip up some mango sorbet. It's as easy as sticking a mango in the food processor and sticking it in the freezer. YUM.

Re: Travel Report! (with Food Allergy Question) new
      #171636 - 04/19/05 08:08 PM
AlyssaKaye

Reged: 03/21/05
Loc: USA

Today (Tuesday)

1:30pm (that's when I woke up....my alarm had been going off for 7 hours! That Benadryl is some crazy stuff!)--Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal

3:00pm--fennel crackers

4:00pm--Jelly Beans

6:30pm--Chicken with Mango Chutney, few bites of Banana

8:00pm--Pizza Chex Mix

9:00pm--Gingerbread and Soy Ice Cream Bar

--------------------
~~~Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.~~~

#171741 - 04/20/05 08:28 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

OK... here is my reporting in......
My BMR = 2083 + I burned 1084 calories (60 minutes Power Scuplt Class - Taught by MY Personal Tainer....hehehe followed by 30 minutes on the Elliptical) - 730 less calories to get to my goal = 2437 calorie food budget.

POWER SCULPT Class designed to utilize Group X equipment for resistance training. Band, weights and tubing will be used to sculpt and define.

Breakfast (starting at 6am instead of 8:30-9am) : 195 calories cup Toasted Mini Bagel , 1/2 cup unsweetened Applesauce, 9 Scrambled Egg White (= 3 eggs) & Water

Snack: 180 calories Choc Peppermint Luna Bar & Water

Snack: 80 calories 16oz Tazo Passion Iced Tea (lightly sweetened) from Starbucks, it is decaf!

Snack: 50 calories 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce & Water

Snack: 170 calories Toasted Nutz N Cranberry Luna Bar & Water

Snack: 50 calories 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce & Water

Lunch (around 2:30pm is a normal time for me): 395 calories 3oz Mini Tuna w/Light Mayo and Pickle on 1 Sliced French Bread, 3oz Tuna w/Light Mayo (using my pretzels as a spoon ), 1 oz Pretzels & Water

Before Gym: 210 calories Soytein Energy Drink (Chocolate w/Vanilla Silk Soy Milk) & Water

At Gym: 10 calories 3 Altoids & water

Dinner (between 8-8:30pm, after the gym): 480 calories 1-3/4 cup Green Beans, 1 cup Basmati Rice w/ICBINB Spray, 4oz Atlantic Salmon....Heat small fry pan.... with Pam (I used Butter flavor), you could use olive oil, but that will add more fat and cals. Put 4oz Atlantic salmon in pan skin side up, cook until brown, about 5 mins. Turn over, season as you like (salt, pepper etc... I just left it plain) add 1-1/2 tablespoons chicken or veg broth, (you could just use water and maybe a splash of soy sauce) cover cook another 5 mins. YUM! It tasted the it was from The Keg!! & Water

Fiber Pills: 2.25 calories total

Total Water intake (goal 128oz) = 96 oz

Total of 1792.25 .....still in my food budget

My bosses friend came by my office and told me that I needed to throw out the clothes that I was wearing...he said they were way to baggy and not showing off my foxy body!! LOL

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 32 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7895

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review