All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
Actually... new
      #167002 - 04/04/05 04:21 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I've only made the Southwestern Meatloaf Burgers once! What happened is that Adam couldn't handle the chili powder in it (he has BAD reflux), so I ended up putting all the leftovers in the freezer, cut in halves. Sometimes I eat a whole one, sometimes just a half. Tonight I'm having the last half, so I probably won't be eating much of them for a while. But they are really pretty tasty... where you and Shane both like chili, I think you'll like those!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: lots of exercise today! new
      #167034 - 04/04/05 07:04 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

actually I think I posted that a bit later then that... then again it was time change day and I'm east coast.. and an early riser, but I think I posted that more like noon...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

I hope your right Shell- new
      #167036 - 04/04/05 07:05 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

I feel like I'm eating a ton of junk to get to the high amount of cals I am and I'm still having trouble hitting it though I was closer today...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: Straws new
      #167077 - 04/04/05 09:30 PM
AlyssaKaye

Reged: 03/21/05
Loc: USA

I always use straws. Always. I have a medical condition and can't tip my head back, so I've used straws for absolutely everything I've had to drink in the last few years. The IBS and the bad bad bloat especially is a new thing, so its hard to tell whether or not it would be contributing. I'm mean, part of me says "it wasn't a problem before"...but then again, neither was dairy, red meat, eating, not eating, etc. It's so hard to know.

That being said, is there anything I can do to help ease the bloat since it is obviously here? I took some Gas-X for the first time tonight. I seem to be quite burpy (even more so that usual, and that's saying something!). Perhaps that just means it's working? Is there anything else to do? Perhaps a different way to use the straw, at an angle, or something?

My weight was down even farther today...it's getting just too low. And yet a girl on the elevator today asked me "how far along" I was. *Sigh*

--------------------
~~~Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.~~~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 37 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12734

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review