All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
reporting in for ashbear!
      #165843 - 03/31/05 01:41 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

i really like laurels idea about keeping your own thread about your daily foods and such. to start out: i eat pretty healthfully. i follow a vegan/organic diet but would like to increase eating salads and more ruffage. i know this is IF but it helps me to be able to "go" and i dont get enough of it as i should. i would also like to become more involved with my little exercises. its easy for me to procrastinate b/c im still young [19] and pretty thin [100 even] but if i dont take care of myself now, i feel im going to put myself at risk later on in life; no matter my eating styles. i would like yoga to be a very natural part of my daily routine as well as a daily walk. i also have little activities that i would like to do just b/c they are fun!! i want to monitor my food and fiber with fitday, but also in this thread too. and i would like to be more dilegent about marking down the times i have ibs pain, and what kinds they are--so ill know *HOW* to prevent them in the future ill start posting soon but first i need to get all my foods entered in with fitday. im really curious to see the amount [in grams] of fiber i take in one day!!

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: reporting in for ashbear! new
      #168328 - 04/08/05 12:12 PM
little bear

well i think im finally ready to start recording my days ive got all my foods into my log at fitday so im gonna start today and hope to keep up daily!!

B -- *grapefruit half w/little *cane sugar
*1 reg.slice of homemade maple-banana bread
2 cups of chamomile tea w/acacia

ill post more for later-on but woke up late and this is all ive eaten--> oh..BTW the * next to all the foods means organic its a pain to type each time!

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

#170290 - 04/15/05 08:47 PM
little bear

i havent been consistant about posting! grr!! i havent been being all that good for my bowels lately but my body has been okay. ive been eating alot of fruit/cereal and some treats...within reason though. ive been drinking ALOT of tea since i stopped coffee. for today:

B lrg.cup of D-ginger-mint tea w/1TBSP of acacia

D *12 little vegan dumplings
*kashi straw.fields[1CUP] w/nonfat soymilk

2 cups of decaf ginger-mint tea w/1TSP of acacia in each cup
-->today wasnt the best day b/c i worked from 9-4 and ran errands on my break. so food was minimal. also our supply is running low. MUST GO SHOPPING!! *BUT* i learned to make some kick-ass breads!!!
weight--101.5

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

#170427 - 04/16/05 08:19 PM
little bear

today was not a good day for me and tomorrow wont be better!! i know ill have pain/cramps ALL DAY and i have to work tomorrow too!! oh well~im as far away from my safe-eating as i could be but it was tasty! i miss it sometimes

B 1 lrg hot-tea w/acacia
small fruit cup of:melon
strawberries

-lrg.apple

D *4 pieces of vegan pizza
*dish of vegan mint-chip soy-ice cream [YUM]
i immediately got gas so dont wanna think about working with it!! im gonna die oh well my own fault~tomorrow is always a new day

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

4.20 new
      #171716 - 04/20/05 07:15 AM
little bear

i havent been doing well at all so im too ashamed to report its no wonder i still have bloating and yuck!! ill report soon when i get back on track. im bringing my pilates tapes soon to do them so thats good. i discovered that bananas cause MAJOR gas AND i stopped drinking caffiene/coffee. so i guess im good there!

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

Edited by ashbear (04/26/05 02:59 PM)

4.26 new
      #173989 - 04/26/05 02:59 PM
little bear

didnt start out so great today. i had a piece of leftover *vegan pizza from dinner last night.

B: lrg.peppermint tea w/acacia
*vegan soyogurt w/acacia
S: *apple fruit leather
*vegan choco-chip cookie
*pear slices

im planning on making some *no-chicken noodle soup and am going to have some and maybe something small before the night is over. hopefully no more junkfood b/c my intestines feel a little stretched *ouch*

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

thoughts new
      #174370 - 04/27/05 10:14 AM
little bear

today has started out much better. ill post my full report later once the day is over. yesterday i had so much pain and bloating that it hurt to walk or turn or move in any way! i also cheated and had 1 *choco-chip cookie that i thought wouldnt do anything but it gave me the *worst* gas ever!! but ive had an easy morning so far and things seemed to have calmed down alot. heres a list of the daily exercises i do:
100 situps/AM, 200 situps/PM
leg-lifts 3 sets/12 each leg
other leg-lifts 3 sets/10 each leg
some pilates
some yoga
at least 1 daily dog walk

well ill post later. just wanted to jot some thoughts!! PS-- the <*> ALSO means vegan, if you see it next to my foods

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 43 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2422

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review