All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hi everyone!!
      #165219 - 03/30/05 08:32 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Gosh, it feels like it's been an eternity since I've posted in here... hehe, actually, I think it's only been about a week.

Well anyway, I wanted to make sure I told you all that I have decided to stop reporting in until after my baby is born. I can't even begin to explain how dificult it is for me to even get on the computer right now, let alone post much (although I'm sure a few of you have been in my shoes ). My morning sickness is horrible and I have absolutely no energy whatsoever . So far I've actually managed to keep everything down, it's more of a problem with finding things I can tolerate to eat, so I go for too long without food in my stomach. And to be honest, when I do eat, I'm not even close to following the IBS diet... funny how what you thought would be a perfect way to maintain a healthy tummy during a pregnancy turns out to be completely the opposite. I'm finding that I can't eat most of what I ate before I got pg... not even potatoes, which are usually my favorite.

So, instead of just dissappearing, I thought I'd at least give you all a little explanation. Who knows, maybe once I get past my first trimester, things will settle down a little and I'll be back to reporting in.

Good luck to all of you with your weight loss, weight gain and weight management!!!

Lots of love,

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hi everyone!! new
      #165234 - 03/30/05 09:08 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Glad our Mommy to be is taking care of herself. What are you doing for the morning sickness? There's a med I mentioned before (Diclectin) which is simply an antihistamine and B12. You could ask your Doc for that. Have you tried lots of soda crackers and ginger tea? Don't let your tummy get empty - nibble all day long if you can. The second trimester is bound to be better - when I was pregnant, I loved the second trimester. You should be feeling loads better in a few short weeks. In the meantime, do the best you can and take your multivitamin.
Hugs, Alicia

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 178 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1110

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review