Re: REPORTING IN - 3/24/05 new
      #164344 - 03/26/05 08:20 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Pre-breakfast: 2 tea biscuits (32)
Breakfast: oatmeal w/ banana (244)

AM Snack: canned peaches & 2 tea biscuits (84)

Lunch: tuna-veggie pasta salad (364), 3 cinnamon altoids to lose the tuna breath! (10) lol

PM Snacks: luna bar (180), 2 tea biscuits (32)

Dinner: turkey ham, herbed baked potatoes (291) yum

Dessert/Late Snacks: Norwegian Apple Pan Pie w/o the nuts (125) gotta try this one too! , UFO (170), ff saltines (120)

Drinks: 3 cups teeccino w/ stevia & nondairy creamer (30), 3 glasses water = 60oz

Food & drinks total: 1682

Activity:
45 min hatha yoga -110 GREAT

It's funny, I find myself eating less on days that I get exercise... presumably because I'm keeping myself busy and therefore not snacking out of boredom. More incentive to keep at it! YES

I'm having to cut down my Teeccino intake, not because it's causing me problems, but because it's so darn expensive and I can't afford to keep drinking a pot a day like I have been. So now an additional thing for me to work on is getting enough to drink, because water is still difficult for me - I like drinks that taste like something.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#164345 - 03/26/05 08:22 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hi - another day...another chance your so right!

B - UFO with UFO beverege, SFS (264)
Activity - walk on treadmill for an hour (131 according to FitDay) great
S - Nutz over Chocolate Luna Bar (hungry today)(180)
S - Grapefruit (74)
L - Sandwich made with two slices of Toasting Bread, 2 ounces of Mesquite grilled turkey breast, and one slice of swiss *****, mustard potato salad, sfs, salmon oil capsules (563)
S - Brown Rice cake (70)
D - Greek *****, Lean Cuisine Salmon with basil, SFS, Vitamins(Complete life RX) (435)

Food total = 1586 (AAAAAÇK)
BMR = 2166-131 = 2035
2035-500 = 1535 food budget. Went over by 51 calories!!!!! NO BIGGY...really...

Find of the day: I know it is classified as a UFO, but my local Albertsons now carries Stoneyfield Farm Lite Smoothies. The original version uses LF milk and is 250 cal. The lite version is with NF milk and is 130 calories. They were on sale too! hey, if it works for you....go for it!

Take care,
Karen

--------------------

#164346 - 03/26/05 08:24 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hey! Today is my first day of tracking what I eat here so I hope it helps me know what I can and cannot eat! WELCOME!!
Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Cereal I think that is fine...anyone? w/soymilk and 1 banana
Snack: Honeycomb cereal and 1 grahamcracker
Lunch: Veggie lentil soup with Fruit and Bread
Snack: Jellybeans and carrots and a bit of rice cheese
Dinner: Pasta, chicken, and greenbeans
Wow I ate alot today! I think excersize makes me hungrier. I ran for 45 minutes doing intervals of 4 1200's and a lap of jogging in between + stretching. I don't count calories so I don't know how many I ate today...probably more then I should have...hehehe. depends on the portions you ate.... you might have done just fine...

--------------------

#164347 - 03/26/05 08:27 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Ugg, moderate day. Didn't get out of bed until noon, still feeling the effects of yesterday's disaster.

12noon:
Banana Oatmeal (120 calories)

3pm:
Grilled Tortilla (with the non stick spray) (120 calories)
¼ cup Pizza Sauce (35 calories)
2 Tbsp Veggie Parmesan (15 calories) great

6pm:
Flour Tortilla (120 calories)
Half a can of tuna (30 calories)
1 Tbsp of Hellman's Lowfat Mayo (25 calories)
1 Egg Beater (30 calories)

9pm:
Banana Mocha Mousse (FF SF Jello Instant Banana Pudding, SF Decaf Mocha mix, Soy Milk and Cool Whip Free) (100 calories)
Lil' Dreamers Soy Ice Cream Bars (100 calories)

Total Calories--695

Btw--I'm still trying to get stable, and I'm really trying to eat safely (sans yesterday's "adventure") so if anything I'm eating from this point forward is a red flag trigger food, or even a "might want to be careful about that" food, please let me know. I'm not too sure about the "Banana Mocha Mousse (FF SF Jello Instant Banana Pudding, SF Decaf Mocha mix, Soy Milk and Cool Whip Free) " you should really check the ingrediants...but also, if it does not bother you... then don't worry about it...

Thanks so much!

--------------------

#164348 - 03/26/05 08:29 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Not too bad on the food front, although chocolate biscuits may have been involved. LOL Did two 45 mins fast walks with the dog and 1 hour 30 mins of Yoga class. great

Tomorrow I'm digging my huge veggie patch, so that should burn a few hundred calories! fun....

--------------------

#164349 - 03/26/05 08:32 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Well, after such good news yesterday, I did not do so hot today. And it looks like this could be a tough weekend ahead . . . I am moving back home on Saturday - high stress levels plus my mom keeps foods in the house that I don't allow myself to buy b/c if they're there I will eat them. Good luck sweetie....keep us posted Plus Easter (Casey, I hear ya about those evil jelly beans - BE STRONG!!) always lots of food and candy. Thank goodness I have encouragement from y'all!

breakfast - 2/3 serving cream of wheat made w/soy milk, OJ w/fiber, mint tea (252)
snack - baby carrots (46), UFO beverage (155)
lunch - sliced apple and PB wrapped in a flour tortilla (2 for a total of 427)
snack - pita chips and hummus (417)
dinner - Soy milk, few bites of leftover chicken, homemade sweet potato fries (roasted w/Pam and spices) baked chips&salsa (should not have had that last part) (420)
dessert - UFO naughty Easter treat (215) hehehe

Excercise - 20 min pilates tape - maybe burned 100 cal IF I'm lucky. better then nothing...

So my total food calories were WAY high today - 1833!!! I ate that extra snack since we are all talking about eating MORE to weigh LESS, and how many small meals help. I don't think that was the problem; it was the chips&salsa that made me feel too full, then I managed to still eat dessert! I find I have dessert more often when I am MORE full after dinner - WEIRD. I understand that too...strange how that happens Oh, well. Today is a new day and so far so good.

--------------------

#164350 - 03/26/05 08:35 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Well I did it today, I armed myself with lots of food and took my breaks at work , when 5 o'clock came I felt great. I was actually hyper and excited lol. GREAT!!

Breakfast: RKT, water
Lunch: turkey sandwhich on white bread, applesauce cup and fruit snacks, water
Snacks: applesauce cup, arrowroot animal crackers, water
Snacks: going overboard with the applesauce today but another applesauce cup lol
Dinner: here is where it gets bad: one quarter of a huge a hawaiin panzerotti, we went out to eat and it was a treat for me and....more......water
Snack: rice pudding

Excercise: worked all day and it was crazy busy so I burned around 676 calories there eeekkk... what COULD you have done different here at this restaurant?
Walked downtown to and from the restaurant to come back to a parking ticket (bf put the display ticket on the dash upside down, as if they couldn't tell what it was anyway?)

So according to fitday I ate 2153 calories
calorie level to maintain my current weight 2309
my level to lose weight is 1809

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 54 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 22935

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review