Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

1 cup strawberries - 60 cal, 1 point
coffee with creamer 63 cal, 1 point
toast and peanut butter 190 cal, 3 points
turkey sandwich with stuff 183 plus 95 - 5 points with stuff..I love it!! LOL
2 chicken nuggets - 73 cal, 2 points
bagel and UFO - 375 cal, 9 points
chocolate eggs - 200 cal, 3 points darn easter bunny laying chocolate eggs in your house again?!?!? LOL

Total calories - 1238
points - 24
Did 30 minutes cardio and weight training - 3 points earned
DID NOT have a snack at bedtime! YAy!
A Good day all around. OUTSTANDING!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Reporting in 3/21/05 new
      #163330 - 03/23/05 10:07 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03

Quote:

Well, I decided not to report the weekend since it is so hard to remember everything when Monday comes, plus then I would have had to tell you all about how many peanutbutter M&Ms I ate Sunday LOL But as of Monday I am back on the wagon. And I started counting calories on fitday, but I am not sure how accurate that is.

Breakfast - 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice ww toast w/cherry preserves, 1 c soymilk w/fiber (261 cal)
Snack - Banana, coffee w/cream&sugar (264 cal)
Lunch - Pita chips w/hummus, carrots, grapes (640 cal)
Snack - dried cherries (not sure on cal - not listed on fitday)
Dinner - 4 scrambled egg whites w/chives, served in 2 small tortillas w/salsa, UFO. Unseetened applesause. (512 cal) sounds good!

Excercise - 20 min on elliptical w/5 min each warmup and cooldown. Some crunches and ball excercises. Supposedly burned about 200 cal. good

So fitday says my calories were 1662 (plus I will add 100 for the cherries) so 1762, minus the excercise is 1562. I am supposed to be around 1300 net calories, so I have some work to do. But I felt good yesterday. Good....and counting the calories will help you too...I think...it just makes you aware!!

--------------------

#163331 - 03/23/05 10:13 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Pre-Breakfast - graham crackers
Breakfast - oatmeal w/ maple syrup & rice milk
Snack - pretzels
Lunch - chicken sandwich on wheat bread and potato chips
Again I took a nap and woke up sick to my stomach , so I ate some pretzels.
Morning sickness in full swing ... oh no... I ended up chewing on a couple of ginger altoids to calm my tummy... which helped some. oh good.. I had some oatmeal for dinner and got a stomach ache again, but at this point I was still so hungry, I made myself eat some oven fries. Tummy finally calmed a little by about 9:30 and I was hungry again, so I had some popcorn, which I'm happy to announce, went down very well and tummy stayed happy . oh good....
Water - hmmm... I lost track but I think I got in about 72oz.
Shell... I hope you're feeling better today!!! Just want you to know I really enjoy all of your replies to my reports!!! I think that's very sweet of you! AAAwww.... thanks!! Your a sweetie too!! I do feel much better.... it was a combo of PMS/cramps/over training....who knew that was possible...I went a whole month straight without taking a day off from the gym and I was starting to fall asleep at my desk and driving home from work.... So, I took Sunday OFF and then have tried to get to bed an hour earlier this week...it is so hard though cuz by time I get home from the gym, have dinner, make my lunch for the next day, and watch a little TV it is time for bed.... I think I will start taking Sunday's Off.

--------------------

#163347 - 03/23/05 10:52 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I'm so glad you're feeling better Shell! And I also think your idea of taking Sunday's off is a good one! Even you need a break!!! Thanks again!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#163362 - 03/23/05 11:50 AM
Shell Marr

Thanks Rach!

--------------------

#163593 - 03/24/05 04:10 AM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

Sorry not to have posted for a while, but frankly my diet has been appalling. Not helped by the stress of not having any work and rapidly running out of money.

I'm being kept sane (and actually very happy) by my lovely girlfriend, walking the puppy, enjoying my garden, watching the tadpoles grow (they are nearly ready to hatch) and going to yoga.

Life is good, if I could just get some work.

I'll start posting my diet as soon as I've got it a bit more sorted. I have started drinking water though and i feel loads better (I reallised that I have only been drinking round 1 cup a day for the last 4 months. I've now got up to 1 litre and have more energy). Should have listened to your advice earlier!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14165

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review