#162328 - 03/19/05 09:31 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Go figure. Your visitor left!
B: the usual but with less sugar: 435 cals
snack: banana and luna: 280
first lunch: fruit "salad", banana, strawberries, orange and canned pears poured on top: 360 or so
second lunch( after a nap!): rice and carrots 250
1 ADB 125?
dinner: kung pao chicken and rice and broc. 320?

did crunches and ball work and house cleaning but today is my day off of exercise.
water: plenty
total cals 1770-1800.
Tomorrow is weigh in day! GOOD LUCK!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/19/05 new
      #162329 - 03/19/05 09:32 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hi everyone! I am back from Florida! Welcome back! I didn't get a chance to post the results of my fitness assessment I did with my trainer last week- I have a great BMI, but my body fat percentage is a bit high. I need to lose at least 2% of the fat I have. Not bad, but not great. We worked out today and I lifted some weights, did some stretches, and survived my enemy the stick. This past week I ate pretty terribly because I was on vacation with my family, but hopefully I will do better in the week to come! We ordered "seafood" online, so stirfry with fake shrimp here I come!! Sounds like you have a great trainer... that is wonderful...you will lose that 2% in no time!!

--------------------

Re: my report so far: new
      #162330 - 03/19/05 09:33 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

lets see: cheerios with rice milk... and acacia
2 lubna bars
2 snacks of baked lays
drunken noodle- chicken at my new favorite thai place

So far...so good...how are you FEELING today?

--------------------

#162355 - 03/20/05 03:45 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

still sore.. couldn't get out of bed for 3 hours or go back to sleep this AM till DH got me a heating pad for awhile... he brougt me on on the couch last night and took the one from the bed rather then getting the other out of the closet.. so now they are reversed- fine with me.. one down here and one upstairs.. its been a mess...

I went to the yarn shops with a friend brielfy yesterday and we went out to dinner. but oter then that and helping put silverware away when DH emptied the dishwasher I spent most of the day right here on the futon with the laptop and TV and my knitting. Need to grab that and a movie as the laptop is getting heavy on my lap soon... I can use it without worsening pain, buit it is kinda heavy... knitting isn't since its baby sweaters.

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#162361 - 03/20/05 04:45 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Yeah, I know... pesky bread, why do you have to be so darn tasty?!

The potato frittata is something I used to make all the time, and it's tasty in a comfort-food kind of way, but I managed to screw it up last night. What you do is take a cooked potato, slice it thin, and lay the slices evenly in a small ovenproof frying pan sprayed with cooking spray. Then you pour over a mixture of eggs, soy milk, and a little soy cheese, seasoned with salt, pepper, onion powder & rosemary. Cook it till it's basically set, and then pop it in the broiler to finish off the top.

What would have worked best is the equivalent of 2 eggs and 1/4 cup soy milk, maybe even just a couple tablespoons. I used the equivalent of 1 egg, and it basically refused to cook. But I ate it anyway, and it tasted good.

Re: I haven't been bloated in 2 days new
      #162401 - 03/20/05 10:04 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Go figure. Your visitor left! No, no I am always bloated-f or weeks at a time. I seem to be out of a streak!
B: the usual but with less sugar: 435 cals
snack: banana and luna: 280
first lunch: fruit "salad", banana, strawberries, orange and canned pears poured on top: 360 or so
second lunch( after a nap!): rice and carrots 250
1 ADB 125?
dinner: kung pao chicken and rice and broc. 320?

did crunches and ball work and house cleaning but today is my day off of exercise.
water: plenty
total cals 1770-1800.
Tomorrow is weigh in day! GOOD LUCK!!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#162407 - 03/20/05 10:27 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Nothing too exciting for me today...

Pre-breakfast - graham crackers
Breakfast - oatmeal w/ maple syrup & rice milk
Lunch - left over herbed chicken fettucini
no mid-day snacks today
Dinner - rotisserie chicken, oven fries, corn & wheat bread
Late-night snack - grapes
I barely made it to 64oz of water today, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I even got to 64oz .

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#162594 - 03/21/05 07:06 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Coffee and cream powder 63 cal, 1 point
Toast and peanut butter 190 cal, 3 points
1/2 grapefruit 53 cal, 1 point
bagel and soy cheese 345+80 cal, 8 points
chicken breast 152 cal, 3 points
1/2 cup rice 100 cal, 2 points
carrots and beans, cooked, 47 calories, 0 points
bite of bagel 100 cal, 2 points
popcorn, light 254 cal, 4 points
Total calories: 1384. Points- 24.

64 ounces of water.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#163301 - 03/23/05 09:16 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

still sore.. couldn't get out of bed for 3 hours or go back to sleep this AM till DH got me a heating pad for awhile... he brougt me on on the couch last night and took the one from the bed rather then getting the other out of the closet.. so now they are reversed- fine with me.. one down here and one upstairs.. its been a mess... Sorry I did not reply sooner.... hope you MUCH better now.... I'll see your lastest reports...

I went to the yarn shops with a friend brielfy yesterday and we went out to dinner. but oter then that and helping put silverware away when DH emptied the dishwasher I spent most of the day right here on the futon with the laptop and TV and my knitting. Need to grab that and a movie as the laptop is getting heavy on my lap soon... I can use it without worsening pain, buit it is kinda heavy... knitting isn't since its baby sweaters. I'm glad you were able to find things to do to keep you busy between naps...let them meds work!

Amie

--------------------

#163303 - 03/23/05 09:21 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Yeah, I know... pesky bread, why do you have to be so darn tasty?! Oh, I know....if I thought I could get away with it...I would just eat fresh bread all day long!!

The potato frittata is something I used to make all the time, and it's tasty in a comfort-food kind of way, but I managed to screw it up last night. What you do is take a cooked potato, slice it thin, and lay the slices evenly in a small ovenproof frying pan sprayed with cooking spray. Then you pour over a mixture of eggs, soy milk, and a little soy cheese, seasoned with salt, pepper, onion powder & rosemary. Cook it till it's basically set, and then pop it in the broiler to finish off the top. sounds VERY good.... I think I found a safe recipe for one..... I will try it with maybe some changes and then post it if it turns out

What would have worked best is the equivalent of 2 eggs and 1/4 cup soy milk, maybe even just a couple tablespoons. I used the equivalent of 1 egg, and it basically refused to cook. But I ate it anyway, and it tasted good.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 38 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 13021

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review